Dr. Nathalie Jacqmotte, MD

Dr. Nathalie Jacqmotte, MD

Family Medicine  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Nathalie Jacqmotte, MD is a family medicine specialist in Portland, OR and has been practicing for 16 years. She graduated from Oregon Health and Science University School Of Medicine in 1999 and specializes in family medicine.Read her story

6327 SE Milwaukie Ave

Portland, OR 97202

• AvMed
  • First Choice Health
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Group Health Cooperative (GHC)

Learn about Dr. Jacqmotte

Dr. Jacqmotte's Experience

Dr. Jacqmotte's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Jacqmotte's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Jacqmotte "I have an international background. I was born in Belgium and lived in 5 countries (picking up a working knowledge of 4 languages) before I moved to Oregon to attend Reed College. My first and chosen homes are both known for rain, chocolate, bikes, and beer, and Oregon felt like home right away with its natural beauty and wonderful community. After my undergraduate education, I did research in the basic sciences: the effects of microgravity on frog development, and vision research on baby monkeys. After that time in the lab, I felt called to medicine for its combination of service, science, and opportunity to work closely with people. I went to OHSU for medical school and Tacoma Family Medicine for residency before returning to Portland in 2002 and joining Northwest Primary Care (where I had been mentored as a 3rd year med student). I have been providing comprehensive family medicine care here ever since. I enjoy taking care of all ages of people, and particularly enjoy the rare but occasional opportunity to care for four generations in a family! I'm interested in women's health and am experienced in providing most contraceptive services. I enjoy adolescent health and being part of the team that helps teens navigate that special time of life. When I am not working, I am spending time with my wonderful family - 2 daughters, a husband, a dog and a bearded dragon. I spend a lot of time cheering my kids on at basketball and soccer. I love to bike, hike, canoe, cross country ski, and backpack. We hope to take our kids snow-camping one of these years! We enjoy the natural, culinary and cultural offerings of this city."

This content was provided by Dr. Jacqmotte "I am particularly interested in preventative care; I strive to give people tools to keep them healthy. I try to take care of the whole person, help them keep healthy and take care of them when injury and illness happen. I find chronic disease management very satisfying, as I work with a patient to optimize their health.

In addition to caring for patients, I help train 3rd year OHSU medical students at NWPC during their family medicine rotation. It is always a pleasure to be part of the learning process of the next generation of physicians! I also serve on the Medical Executive Committee at Providence Milwaukie Hospital and the board of the Oregon Academy of Family Physicians, as well as many internal committees. These administrative roles are important in continually improving the structures and institutions that support high quality patient care; my work there also helps me keep my own practice up-to-date and effective as medicine evolves over time."

• Family Practice

• Vaccination
  • Wart Removal
  • Well Baby Care
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

• Reed College
  • Tacoma Family Medicine
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2000
  • Tacoma Fam Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2002

Dr. Jacqmotte has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. Jacqmotte does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jacqmotte and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Jacqmotte's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Jacqmotte

3.4

Dr. Jacqmotte?
Dr. Jacqmotte's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Nathalie Jacqmotte, MD
I was scheduled for a full pelvic exam and physical evaluation from Dr. Jacqmotte and instead all I got was a pap smear and a blood draw. All together I think she was maybe in the room with me for 12 minutes. I have a history of pre-cancerous cells in my cervix and its extremely important that my...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathalie Jacqmotte, MD?
An outstanding physician with a wide range of knowledge who always takes the time to personalize a visit. Excellent care comes with my highest recommendation
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathalie Jacqmotte, MD?
I am increasingly disappointed with Dr. Jacqmotte though I think highly of the clinic. She has an extremely abrupt manner and is not at all thorough in her examinations. It's unfortunate.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathalie Jacqmotte, MD?
I recently moved over from Kaiser and I absolutely love Dr. Jacqmotte I did not feel rushed or dismissed at all. She has a great sense of humor and was extremely attentive. Thank you!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathalie Jacqmotte, MD?
Rushed, inattentive, and dismissive. Seemed more interested in getting out the door than in providing good care.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Jacqmotte?