Dr. Nathalie J. Jacqmotte, MD

Dr. Nathalie J. Jacqmotte, MD

Family Medicine | Female | 48 years old

I am particularly interested in preventative care; I strive to give people tools to keep them healthy. I try to take care of the whole person, help them keep healthy and take care of them when injury and illness happen. I find chronic disease management very satisfying, as I work with a patient to optimize their health. In addition to caring for patients, I help train 3rd year OHSU medical students at NWPC during their family medicine rotation. It is always a pleasure to be part of the learning process of the next generation of physicians! I also serve on the Medical Executive Committee at Providence Milwaukie Hospital and the board of the Oregon Academy of Family Physicians, as well as many internal committees. These administrative roles are important in continually improving the structures and institutions that support high quality patient care; my work there also helps me keep my own practice up-to-date and effective as medicine evolves over time.Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Jacqmotte's Experience

See how Dr. Jacqmotte's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Jacqmotte

Dr. Jacqmotte accepts 20 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Jacqmotte has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Jacqmotte
Dr. Jacqmotte's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (8)
Dr. Jacqmotte Says:

Thank you for taking the time to answer the patient satisfaction survey.  Your responses help me to be a better partner in your healthcare.

Thank you!

Nathalie Jacqmotte MD

in Portland, OR |
My fiance and I both see Dr. Jacqmotte and agree that she is the best possible doctor for us. The thing I like most about Dr. Jacqmotte is that she cares about the whole person. When I go in for my annual check-up she remembers how often I walk, my commute and the activities I participate in. She takes time with us and is so helpful in making suggestions on vitamins I should take and types of exercises that would work well for me and my health goals. We couldn't ask for a better doctor!
in Portland, OR |
Nathalie was pleasant and physician. She is a good doctor, but I think I am looking for a different type of connection with a physician.
Have you seen Dr. Nathalie J. Jacqmotte, MD?
Are you Dr. Jacqmotte?

Compare Dr. Jacqmotte

Dr. Jacqmotte says...

I have an international background. I was born in Belgium and lived in 5 countries (picking up a working knowledge of 4 languages) before I moved to Oregon to attend Reed College. My first and chosen homes are both known for rain, chocolate, bikes, and beer, and Oregon felt like home right away with its natural beauty and wonderful community. After my undergraduate education, I did research in the basic sciences: the effects of microgravity on frog development, and vision research on baby monkeys. After that time in the lab, I felt called to medicine for its combination of service, science, and opportunity to work closely with people.

I went to OHSU for medical school and Tacoma Family Medicine for residency before returning to Portland in 2002 and joining Northwest Primary Care (where I had been mentored as a 3rd year med student). I have been providing comprehensive family medicine care here ever since. I enjoy taking care of all ages of people, and particularly enjoy the rare but occasional opportunity to care for four generations in a family! I'm interested in women's health and am experienced in providing most contraceptive services. I enjoy adolescent health and being part of the team that helps teens navigate that special time of life.

When I am not working, I am spending time with my wonderful family - 2 daughters, a husband, a dog and a bearded dragon. I spend a lot of time cheering my kids on at basketball and soccer. I love to bike, hike, canoe, cross country ski, and backpack. We hope to take our kids snow-camping one of these years! We enjoy the natural, culinary and cultural offerings of this city.

Dr. Jacqmotte's Care Philosophy

Dr. Jacqmotte says...

Thank you!

Nathalie Jacqmotte MD

Dr. Jacqmotte's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Jacqmotte has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

Why It Matters: Dr. Jacqmotte's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

• Allergies
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depression
  • Emphysema
  • Heart Disease
  • High Cholesterol
  • Infectious Diseases
  • Injuries
  • Menopause
  • Pneumonia
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)

Oregon Health and Science University School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1992

University Of Toronto

Graduated in 1992

• French

Dr. Jacqmotte does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jacqmotte and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Biopsy
  • Wart Removal
  • Well Baby Care
  • Wellness Examination

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.