Dr. Nathalie Bastien-Montpeirous, MD

Dr. Nathalie Bastien-Montpeirous, MD

Internal Medicine  |
Female
Dr. Nathalie Bastien-Montpeirous, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Greenacres, FL. She has been practicing for 6 years.

4849 Lake Worth Rd Ste 200

Greenacres, FL 33463

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Medicare

Learn about Dr. Bastien-Montpeirous

Dr. Bastien-Montpeirous' Experience

Dr. Bastien-Montpeirous' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine

• Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome
  • Bladder Diseases
  • Bladder Infection
  • Blood Disorders
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Bronchitis
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Chest Pain
  • Chronic Pain
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • Common Cold
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Constipation
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Cough
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Dizziness
  • Ear Ache
  • Ear Disorders
  • Enteritis
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Gastritis
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Heart Disease
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Muscle Spasm
  • Nasopharyngitis
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Perimenopause
  • Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD)
  • Pharyngitis
  • Symptomatic Menopause
  • Syncope
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Tobacco Use Disorder
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Vertigo

• University Of Virginia Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2014
  • Emory University Rollins School Of Public Health
    Other Education | Completed 2005

Dr. Bastien-Montpeirous has no media or publications listed.

• French Creole
  • French

Dr. Bastien-Montpeirous does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bastien-Montpeirous and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bastien-Montpeirous' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bastien-Montpeirous to family and friends
Dr. Bastien-Montpeirous' Performance
in Delray Beach, FL |
Everyone was so pleasant until I needed a referral. Tabitha wrote incorrect referrals for Boca Orthopedics, wrong form, wrong extremities and was very rude to staff at Boca Orthopedics. Dr. Nathalie never called my pharmacy (whose number she asked me for) to refillprescriptions. Called office today, (it's been a week) was told by Tabitha the office manager that refills and referrals were annoying and that I was welcomed to change my Dr. I am a 55 year old woman who had to change my primary.
Boynton Beach, FL |
Excellent Doctor!!! Very professional and knowledgeable. She utilizes her time wisely to make sure all of your questions and concerns are answered. Great bedside manners. I highly recommend her!!!
in Delray Beach, FL |
Can't say enough good things about Dr Nathalie Bastien-Montpeirous and her staff. What an amazing physician and office. So kind and understanding. Lucky enough to find Dr Nathalie when I recently moved to Florida. My health had deteriorated quickly and she was very thorough in listening/testing to get to the route of the problem. Turned out I needed surgery. She recommend an excellent local surgeon and has followed up during my recovery etc. I highly recommend her. Caring and highly qualified!
in Jupiter, FL |
Dr. Bastien goes above and beyond. She works with compassion, she is human, and that is not something you find in a doctor. She is trustworthy, goes out of her way. I cannot explain in the correct words how happy i am to have her as my PCP
in Boynton Beach FL |
Excellent internist one who is most compassionate and caring. We are truly blessed that we found her and put our health care in her hands.The doctor also has a good sense of humor and always puts you at ease.
in Lake Worth, Florida |
I was new to the Lake Worth area and did a lot of research online to find a doctor. Dr. Brastien's reviews caught my attention and I have to say that every one was right on. She takes the time to listen and explain her thinking when discussing a diagnosis. Her office staff is extremely nice and always accommodating which is hard to find these days. The office is extremely pleasant and very convenient and same day appointments can be made. I would recommend Dr. Bastien to anyone!!
Lake worth |
Dr Bastien is the most caring doctor I have ever seen. She is thorough and kind, and takes the time to really understand what's going on. Tabitha and Esther, the two staff members I have dealt with, were efficient and pleasant. I have been recommending dr. Bastien to everyone!
Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
Dr. Bastien-Montpeirous is just absolutely amazing! I have never come across a doctor that is so caring, compassionate, and knowledgeable. She takes her time listening to your health concerns. I would recommend her 110% to use as your doctor!! We will be making her our lifetime doctor!
in Lake Worth, FL |
I just turned 79 and in all my years I have never come across a doctor as caring, compassionate and so into the health benefit of her patients as Dr. Bastien. I have been singing her praises ever since my first visit. I am so happy, at this stage of my life, to have a doctor such as her.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
The most caring doctor I have ever come across. She is so invested in her patients.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
Dr. Bastien has always been honest and sympathetic to my physical and emotional needs. SHe is very patient and makes you feel as if you knowher for years. She does not rush in and out, she takes her time with you and takes and returns phone calls in a timely manner. SHe is one of the best internists I have ever had.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
Dr. Bastein-Montpeirous is one of the most thorough and caring physicians I have ever encountered. I would recommend her for her professional knowledge, her patient/client interactions, her attention to detail and her follow up.
Boynton Beach, FL |
I usually don't like doctors, but she was a good listener and she spent a good amount of time with me. I felt like I had her attention when she spoke to me.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
Being a healthcare professional I was impressed with the time Dr. Bastien takes with me. I find her to be very professional as well as personable, two traits that don't always occurr at the same time.
in Boynton Beach,Fl |
I would highly recommend Dr Bastine,she is completly thourough and goes over your complete history.She was not in a rush and you can tell she has compassion and integrity.This is a difficult thing to find now a day ,especially in fl.Extremly clean offices and the staff is pleasant.Happy with my decision to make her my primary.
Have you seen Dr. Nathalie Bastien-Montpeirous, MD?
Are you Dr. Bastien-Montpeirous?

See our Internal Medicine Specialists at Palms West Hospital