Dr. Natasha Luckey, MD

Plastic Surgery | Female

Carle Plastic Surgery 1702 S Mattis Ave Champaign, IL 61821 Get Directions
Dr. Natasha Luckey, MD

Dr. Natasha Luckey, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Champaign, IL. She is 39 years old and has been practicing for 10 years. Dr. Luckey is affiliated with Carle Foundation Hospital.

Dr. Luckey's Experience

See how Dr. Luckey's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Luckey

Dr. Luckey accepts 9 insurance carriers

Dr. Luckey is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Luckey has admitting privileges.

Dr. Luckey's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Luckey to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Luckey's Performance
in Danville, IL |
Dr. Lucky is an excellent plastic surgeon, she has changed my life. I will always be grateful for what she has done for me! I feeling 100% better about myself all thanks to her and will be forever grateful to her! Thank you Dr. Lucky!
I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Natasha Luckey. She took her time explaining everything to me and was patient and kind. It is obvious that she is extremely knowledgeable in her field, and her staff are professional and knowledgeable as well. I can't say enough kind words about Dr. Luckey. I highly recommend selecting her as your doctor.
Bement, IL |
I can't say enough positive things about Dr. Luckey's practice- attention to detail, up to date with surgery options, friendly, great bedside manner, willing to go above and beyond for an absolutely excellent result while treating me as a friend. Dr. Luckey advocated for my care throughout my breast reconstruction journey and gave me an even better result than what I could have expected. I could go on, and on! Best doctor I've ever had!
Champaign, IL |
Dr Luckey went the extra mile! She truly cares. She took extra time, no matter how many times I needed reassurance or to ask extra questions she was always there with a listening ear. She's technically fantastic as well as being a quality individual who actually cares. I couldn't be more pleased with my results! I would highly recommend her for anyone looking for a caring plastic surgeon.
in Champaign, Il |
Dr. Luckey performed breast reconstruction with implant exchange. She inserted smaller implants than had been placed just 6 months earlier without my request, permission, or knowledge. Further, the medical records did not support her claims of me requesting such. In reviewing my medical records, both incorrect and false information was noted. I am quite disturbed by this entire experience.
in Urbana, IL |
job I'm so satisfied with I have a breast reconstruction review when I remove my dressing I was overjoyed she didn't amazing job I'm so satisfied with my results
in Tiscola |
I will never recommend her to anyone! She does not like to take the time to answer questions. She does not like being questioned at all. She believes she knows more than other doctors. When you are dealing with cancer it is scary enough and very overwhelming. The last thing you need is a doctor who will not take the time to be compassionate, caring, and understanding. She is very intimidating! She didn't like to explain things in a way that normal people would understand. She used med terms!
Have you seen Dr. Natasha Luckey, MD?
Are you Dr. Luckey?

Compare Dr. Luckey

Dr. Luckey's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Plastic Surgery

Dr. Luckey has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Why It Matters: Dr. Luckey's Board Certifications

• Gynecomastia
  • Hidradenitis
  • Large Breasts
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Second-Degree Burns

Univ Of South Fl Coll Of Med

Graduated in 2007

Southern I

Completed in 2013

Dr. Luckey does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Luckey and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery

• Abdominoplasty
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Implant-Based Breast Reconstruction
  • Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Skin Grafts