Dr. Natasha Bir, MD

Dr. Natasha Bir, MD

General Surgery  ·
Female

Dr. Natasha Bir, MD is a general surgery specialist in Woodland, CA and has been practicing for 9 years. She specializes in general surgery.Read her story

Dignity Health Medical Foundation - Woodland and Davis

• HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
  • Networks By Design
  • Western Health Advantage

Learn about Dr. Bir

See how frequently Dr. Bir performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Cholecystitis and Gallstones
Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
Abdominal Disorders
high

Dr. Bir's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Bir's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Bir "I completed my undergraduate degree and my graduate degree in public health on the east coast, then moved back home to California for medical school at UC Davis. I trained in general surgery at UC San Francisco East Bay program, where I was exposed to a diverse array of surgical techniques and styles. When I finished training I came to Woodland to be part of a tight-knit community and to live in a family-friendly location. I am proud to work at Woodland Clinic Medical Group and at Woodland Memorial Hospital. We take care of our patients as if they were our own family, and we are able to have some of the best outcomes for both surgical and medical care in California. "

This content was provided by Dr. Bir "Great care requires a team approach.  I believe we should have all the information we need to make informed decisions, and to know in advance what to expect from surgery and recovery.  The focus of my work is general surgery (hernia, gall bladder, emergency surgery, etc.) but I have a special interest in treating diseases of the thyroid/parathyroid, breast, and colon.  I also devote a significant portion of my practice to treating cancer, including breast and colon cancer.  For all my surgeries I use minimally invasive surgical techniques and multimodal pain control methods whenever possible to reduce recovery time and post-operative pain.  I want people to be able to get back to their lives and families as soon as possible!"

• General Surgery

• General Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Surgery*

No malpractice history found for California.

• Harvard University
  • Surgical Research Fellowship, Cdc/Nih Trauma Training Grant
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2009
  • Master's Degree In Health Sciences, The Johns Hopkins School Of Public Health
    Other Education | Completed 2000

Dr. Bir has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bir does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bir and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bir's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bir to family and friends
10 total reviews (1 has a comment)

Dr. Bir's Performance

Dr. Bir Says:
"

Thank you for taking to time to add ratings and comments.  I am always looking for ways to improve my practice and serve my patients better.  Please feel free to contact my office directly if you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions on how we can improve the way we serve.

"

She immediately put me at ease and listened to my concerns. We had a long discussion about surgery and I never felt rushed or pressured. She made sure my primary care doctor was informed every step of the way. On the day of my surgery, it could not have gone better! Everyone at the hospital...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Are you Dr. Bir?

More General Surgery Specialists like Dr. Bir at Dignity Health Medical Foundation - Woodland and Davis

General Surgery Specialist