Dr. Natalya Danilyants, MD

Gynecologic Surgery ·  Female · Age 41

Dr. Danilyants

The Center for Innovative GYN Care

3206 Tower Oaks Blvd Ste 200 Rockville, MD 20852

Dr. Natalya Danilyants, MD is a gynecologic surgery specialist in Rockville, MD and has been practicing for 10 years. She graduated from Louisiana State Univ School Of Medicine In New Orleans in 2004 and specializes in gynecologic surgery and obstetrics & gynecology.

Dr. Danilyants accepts

Dr. Danilyants accepts the following insurance:

CoreSource
Coventry Health Care
Kaiser Permanente

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check Dr. Danilyants' experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Danilyants' Top Procedures and Conditions

Myomectomy - Open and-or Laparoscopic

Dr. Danilyants performs Myomectomy - Open and-or Laparoscopic more than 99% of her peers

Dr. Danilyants performs this procedure more than 99% of her peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• da Vinci® Myomectomy

• Cervical Polyps
  • Cervicitis
  • Chronic Interstitial Cystitis
  • Cystectomy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
  • Laparoscopic Salpingectomy
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Laparotomy
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Myomectomy - Open and-or Laparoscopic
  • Vaginal Surgery
  • Vaginectomy
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
  • Vulvectomy

Dedicated to the innovation of unparalleled laparoscopic GYN techniques that change women's lives. Dr. Danilyants' personalized approach to complex GYN conditions has patients back on their feet in days rather than weeks.

• Gynecologic Surgery

2008
2004

• Russian

• Special Excellence in Endoscopic Procedures, 2008
  • Recipient of the Outstanding Laparoendoscopic Resident Award in 2007(American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists), 2007

Dr. Danilyants' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Danilyants

Dr. Danilyants?
Dr. Danilyants' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Natalya Danilyants, MD
Dr. Danilyants is the best GYN Surgeon! She is so compassionate as well as her entire staff. I traveled from Michigan to have the DualPortGYN because of the knowledge of the surgeon’s at The Center for Innovative Gyn care. I knew it was the safest and the recovery time is quicker than any other procedure. I suffered too long with fibroids and dysfunctional uterine bleeding and Dr. Danilyants was the only doctor that would help me solve my situation for good. I absolutely highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Natalya Danilyants, MD?
If you are currently experiencing gynecological issues such as fibroids or endometriosis, and you nor your life have the time to deal with the long, drawn-out healing process of a standard surgery, Dr. Danilyants is THE surgeon you want to see. Without violating my own HIPPA, I will say this, other surgeons wouldn't dare touch my situation. I have been suffering from fibroids and all the issues that come with it since 2002. Seventeen years! My own gynecologist told me if there is anyone on
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Natalya Danilyants, MD?
I had an amazing experience with both the office and surgery center. From scheduling my initial consultation appointment to a card I received 3 days post-op, to say this is the best care I have ever had in my life is an understatement. I have never witnessed or experienced such compassion, competence, ensuring my comfort and understanding of the process and feeling like a person.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Natalya Danilyants, MD?
I was told by my gynecologist that I would need a C-section hysterectomy to remove my fibroids which were rapidly growing. I am so thankful that I found Dr. Danilyants. The phone consultation was wonderful and she answered all of my questions and gave me more information than I had ever received from previous doctors. I flew across the US to have her do my surgery with no regrets. I would recommend her to any woman dealing with fibroids or any other gynecological issues. Thank you Natalya!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Natalya Danilyants, MD?
Dr. Danilyants removed a 17cm fibroid via the LAAM procedure for me, and I still have my fertility! I was fully recovered in 2 weeks. I traveled for this procedure and it was a great choice to do so considering my only option at home was a traditional abdominal myomectomy with an 8 week recovery period. She was out-of-network for my insurance but the CIGC worked with me so that my in-network benefits were honored and my out of pocket cost was the same. What a relief!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Natalya Danilyants, MD?
Long story sort of short! I had been a patient of another practice for well over 15 years. I knew something was wrong with me. My doctor told me to do this, do that, and that my test from over a year ago indicated there were only two small fibroids and reminded me that I am 47 several times (like I don’t know!). We know our bodies ladies! I had heard the commercial for CGIC on the radio, started reading the reviews, and said what the heck. I am miserable. Maybe they can help! And they did!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Natalya Danilyants, MD?
I was an out of state patient who had researched every procedure possible to remove my fibroids. All procedures were quite invasive with a lengthy recovery time. A friend recommended Dr. D. I had a phone consultant and a month later traveled to DC for my procedure. Dr. D takes her time to answer any questions. She is very friendly and patient. I couldn't be happy with my results and recovery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Natalya Danilyants, MD?
A fantastic doctor and surgeon. I traveled from NJ for a consultation with Dr. Danilyants, and, after meeting her, I had no doubt that she was the best surgeon for me. Everything went smoothly, and my recovery time was minimal. No complications. She has an excellent surgical team. The anesthesiologist was top notch, and a nurse followed up with me at my hotel, before I drove home. It was worth traveling out of state to have surgery with her, and my insurance covered everything.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Natalya Danilyants, MD?
Dr Natalya has been extremely helpful, courteous and sensitive to the needs of the patients. She is the best. She responds to all your questions with smile and provides you with much needed comfort. She does not dismiss any of patients concern and makes sure that patients feel comfortable. I recommend this doctor for anyone in need for Gyn care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Natalya Danilyants, MD?
Dr. Danilyants took the time to listen to my concerns and history. She was very knowledgeable and professional. I would highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Natalya Danilyants, MD?
I thank God for directing me to Dr. Danilyants and CIGC. I didn’t ask for her initially but she was assigned to me. She was kind and very confident in her ability to help. After being told that I could only have a open myomectomy or hysterectomy it was a relief to hear some positive. Dr. Danilyants by the grace of God removed 17 fibroids from my uterus. I gonna yell to the rooftops about the center of CIGC and Dr. Danilyants.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Natalya Danilyants, MD?
Superior in everyway...I could not be happier. Wish I had her as my Dr a LONG time ago!! All the staff are such a league apart and above other practices. My partial hysterectomy went so smooth and recovery time was less than expected. Phenomenal. I feel so well taken care of ....just terrific!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Natalya Danilyants, MD?
Surgery went as expected, no complications, recovery time amazing and I feel great.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Natalya Danilyants, MD?
Dr. Danilyants gave me my life back after 10 years of chronic pelvic floor pain. I’ve seen many doctors for opinions because I wasn’t comfortable with their diagnosis and treatment options. In my gut I felt they were all wrong. Finally, I found Dr. Danilyants and she told me I was suffering from adenomiosis and required Hysterectomy. She performed my surgery. Everything went perfect and barely any pin from the procedure. Amazing! I Can’t thank her enough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Natalya Danilyants, MD?
I am so happy I found Dr. Danilyants. I never felt rushed when speaking with her about my procedure. She answered all of my questions and was considerate of my many questions. She was respectful and confident.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Natalya Danilyants, MD?
I met with several gynecologists trying to treat my fibroids. Dr. Danilyants was my last hope at solving the mystery of my reproductive system. After several ultrasounds, Dr. Danilyants was able to pinpoint the cause and assured me that the best way to relieve my bleeding was through laparoscopic surgery to remove 6 fibroid tumors. The surgery was easy and she did a fantastic job with the removal of all of the fibroids. She is wonderful and caring!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Natalya Danilyants, MD?
She is truly amazing! Such an incredible doctor and surgeon. She diagnosed my difficult case correctly and had me up and around and out to dinner the day after surgery. I would never consider another doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Natalya Danilyants, MD?
Dr. Danilyants is the best. I had my procedure with her in December and couldn't be happier! She is so warm,caring and explained everything in details. If I ever need another procedure, Dr. D would be my first and only choice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Natalya Danilyants, MD?
Dr. Danilyants is a truly a caring physician. She removed 25 fibroids via myomectomy on Jan 24, 2017 while perserving my uterus all in a minimally invasive way that had me able to caretake for myself the day after surgery. She is truly a blessing to the gynecological medical profession, most of which is quick to suggest that all female problems be resolved by hysterectomy. If I did not find Dr. Danilyants and her surgical center, I am almost certain I would not have my uterus. Thank God for her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Natalya Danilyants, MD?
Dr. Danilyants is more than just an excellent doctor. She provides expert, personalized care and seems to truly care about helping her patients. In addition to being extremely knowlegeable as you would expect, I found her to be quite personable and likeable. She patiently listened to all of my questions and concerns and took her time to address every one of them. She performed my surgery using the least invasive techniques available and my recovery time was nothing short of amazing.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Danilyants?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Danilyants treats patients.

Holy Cross Hospital