Dr. Natalie Penha, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Dr. Natalie Penha, MD
Dr. Natalie Penha, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Midlothian, VA. She is 50 years old and has been practicing for 13 years. Dr. Penha is affiliated with Bon Secours - St. Francis Medical Center.

Dr. Penha's Experience

See how Dr. Penha's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Penha

Dr. Penha accepts 1 insurance carrier

Dr. Penha is now accepting new patients
    OLYMPIA Family Medicine5949 Harbour Park Dr
    Midlothian, VA 23112
    (804) 639-8145Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Penha has admitting privileges.

Dr. Penha's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Penha to family and friends
    4.4
    Dr. Penha's Performance
    in Midlothian, VA |
    I was recommended by sm1 to see Dr Penha. I recently was seen by Dr Penha for the 1st time and my first experience was awesome..Dr Penha took the time to listen, explain and show supporting documents. In addition, she had her staff print out documents we spoke about in order for me to follow up /read about the things we discussed..Its been a very very very long time that I had a caring, knowledgeable and informative physician like Dr.Penha. I shared with family and colleagues.
    in Powhatan, VA |
    She listens to her patients and has an excellent bedside manner - it is uplifting just to see her. She explains lab results and is willing to work with patients to come up with solutions to problems. Regarding hypothyroidism, I have felt lucky in finding her. She orders all the right tests and takes a holistic approach to treatment.
    in Petersburg, VA |
    Dr. Penha was the first and only doctor I have found that listens to you , when you try to explain what you are feeling or experiencing . I feel so blessed that our paths met.
    in Chesterfield, VA |
    I can honestly say that I have never had a family physician who is more experienced, compassionate, caring and thorough as Dr Natalie Penha. All the adult members of my family go to her and she takes excellent care of all of us. I highly recommend Dr. Penha!
    in Edinburg, VA |
    Dr. Penha has been instrumental in helping me solve my thyroid issues. She takes the time to listen, look at everything and create a plan. She explains everything in easy to understand terms. I drive 3 hours to see her because she's a rarity, and worth the drive!
    in Chester, VA |
    Recently visited Dr Penha for my yearly wellness checkup, which was completed on July 8, 2016. I was really happy with Dr. Penha. Unfortunately,her staff in her front office is INCOMPETENT! My insurance company was billed incorrectly, which caused me to pay an additional $175.80. It was my wellness visit and Dr Penha did everything that would categorize this visit as a wellness checkup and even order routine blood work. The staff submitted bill incorrectly as a sick visit and refused to correct.
    in Midlothian, VA |
    Dr. Penha is honestly the best doctor I have ever had the pleasure of having. She genuinely cares about her patients, and takes the time to listen to their concerns, without making them feel as though they are running though a checklist. No matter what my concerns are, she does everything in her power to address them in the most efficient and thorough way possible. She maintains a relaxed office environment that upholds the utmost professionalism.
    in Richmond, Virginia |
    When I went to Dr.Penha I had no energy, weight gain, hair loss and no sex drive. It has taken 7 months and now I feeling better and everything is working. Lost 20 pounds too! She saved my life!
    in Midlothian, VA |
    Dr. PENHA is the most amazing caring doctor I have ever came in contact with. She cares, she listens and has a great deal of compassion. She will address all of your concerns! I am still a patient and hopefully will never have to worry about finding a good PCP. My search is over and have been a patient about 2 years. She consistently offers superior service. You will not be disappointed!
    Have you seen Dr. Natalie Penha, MD?
    Are you Dr. Penha?

Dr. Penha's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• Asthma
    • Depression
    • Heart Disease
    • High Cholesterol
    • Menopause
    • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)

St. Matthew's University School Of Medicine

Completed in 2011

Pennsylvania State

Graduated in 1994

• Creole

Dr. Penha does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Penha and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Bariatric Medicine