Dr. Natalie Penha, MD

Dr. Natalie Penha, MD

Family Medicine  |
Dr. Natalie Penha, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Midlothian, VA. She is 50 years old and has been practicing for 13 years.

5949 Harbour Park Dr

Midlothian, VA 23112

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Penha

Dr. Penha's Experience

Dr. Penha's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• Bariatric Medicine

Dr. Penha does not have any board certifications listed.

• Asthma
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Menopause
  • Overweight
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Testicular Dysfunction

• Pelvic Exams
  • Physical Examination
  • Urinalysis
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• Pennsylvania State
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1994
  • St. Matthew's University School of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2004
  • St Francis Fam Pract
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2011
  • St. Francis Family Medicine Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2011

Dr. Penha has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Penha has no media or publications listed.

• Creole

Dr. Penha does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Penha and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Penha's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Penha to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Penha's Performance
in ASHLAND |
Dr. Penha is great but the office staff is lacking some!
in Midlothian, VA |
I was recommended by sm1 to see Dr Penha. I recently was seen by Dr Penha for the 1st time and my first experience was awesome..Dr Penha took the time to listen, explain and show supporting documents. In addition, she had her staff print out documents we spoke about in order for me to follow up /read about the things we discussed..Its been a very very very long time that I had a caring, knowledgeable and informative physician like Dr.Penha. I shared with family and colleagues.
in Powhatan, VA |
She listens to her patients and has an excellent bedside manner - it is uplifting just to see her. She explains lab results and is willing to work with patients to come up with solutions to problems. Regarding hypothyroidism, I have felt lucky in finding her. She orders all the right tests and takes a holistic approach to treatment.
in Petersburg, VA |
Dr. Penha was the first and only doctor I have found that listens to you , when you try to explain what you are feeling or experiencing . I feel so blessed that our paths met.
in Chesterfield, VA |
I can honestly say that I have never had a family physician who is more experienced, compassionate, caring and thorough as Dr Natalie Penha. All the adult members of my family go to her and she takes excellent care of all of us. I highly recommend Dr. Penha!
in Edinburg, VA |
Dr. Penha has been instrumental in helping me solve my thyroid issues. She takes the time to listen, look at everything and create a plan. She explains everything in easy to understand terms. I drive 3 hours to see her because she's a rarity, and worth the drive!
in Chester, VA |
Recently visited Dr Penha for my yearly wellness checkup, which was completed on July 8, 2016. I was really happy with Dr. Penha. Unfortunately,her staff in her front office is INCOMPETENT! My insurance company was billed incorrectly, which caused me to pay an additional $175.80. It was my wellness visit and Dr Penha did everything that would categorize this visit as a wellness checkup and even order routine blood work. The staff submitted bill incorrectly as a sick visit and refused to correct.
in Midlothian, VA |
Dr. Penha is honestly the best doctor I have ever had the pleasure of having. She genuinely cares about her patients, and takes the time to listen to their concerns, without making them feel as though they are running though a checklist. No matter what my concerns are, she does everything in her power to address them in the most efficient and thorough way possible. She maintains a relaxed office environment that upholds the utmost professionalism.
in Richmond, Virginia |
When I went to Dr.Penha I had no energy, weight gain, hair loss and no sex drive. It has taken 7 months and now I feeling better and everything is working. Lost 20 pounds too! She saved my life!
in Midlothian, VA |
Dr. PENHA is the most amazing caring doctor I have ever came in contact with. She cares, she listens and has a great deal of compassion. She will address all of your concerns! I am still a patient and hopefully will never have to worry about finding a good PCP. My search is over and have been a patient about 2 years. She consistently offers superior service. You will not be disappointed!
Have you seen Dr. Natalie Penha, MD?
Are you Dr. Penha?

See our Family Medicine Specialists at Johnston-Willis Hospital

Visit Dr. Penha

Dr. Penha accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. Penha has admitting privileges