Dr. Natalie Moulton-Levy, MD

Dermatology ·  Female

Dr. Moulton-Levy

Moulton Group PC Monroe MI

64 Wooster St Apt 5E New York, NY 10012

Dr. Natalie Moulton-Levy, MD is a dermatologist in New York, NY. She specializes in dermatology.

Dr. Moulton-Levy's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Moulton-Levy

3.7

Dr. Moulton-Levy?
Dr. Moulton-Levy's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Natalie Moulton-Levy, MD
Dr. Moulton-Levy is a truly wonderful doctor. I trust her completely. She and her office staff are truly kind, thoughtful and responsive. I highly recommend this practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Natalie Moulton-Levy, MD?
Dr. Levy and her office intentionally provided me with incorrect information so they could bill me for services I did not approve. They told me they would provide complimentary treatment as a test so I could decide whether I wanted to proceed with full treatment then proceeded to bill me for the full amount which I did not consent to. When I confronted them, they were rude and pretended they didn’t know what I was talking about. The test treatment didn’t even work so they swindled me out of $300. Awful experience and would caution others to be careful when dealing with them especially as it pertains to billing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Natalie Moulton-Levy, MD?
This was an awful visit. Her staff was terrible. I presented them with my health card and ID and they asked for my credit card to have it on file (although I had the required type of health insurance). I had unfortunately left my other personal belongings and work, preventing me from seeing the doctor (totally fine. I’d just hope get another appointment). I asked if I’d be charged or billed for anything, the staff said no. HOWEVER, when I left the staff members could be heard - from the elevator bank - calling me STUPID in concert with a spew of other insults. I called back to let them know that I had heard the insults and the staff member’s response was “sorry mam, that you were eavesdropping to confidential information” - mind you I had existed and was waiting for the elevator...they were insulting me so loud that anyone could here them such a distance, totally embarrassing me for simply asking a simple question. All in all never again and I’m glad I did support such a culture.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Natalie Moulton-Levy, MD?
She is very caring, very specific. She outlines the possibilities and helps you choose what is best for YOU. Her staff is terrific.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Natalie Moulton-Levy, MD?
Terrible. The doctor is plenty friendly but her staff is rude. Also I am out $400 out of pocket charges for prescriptions that didn't work because her office refused to provide prior authorizations to the pharmacy. Just really un-pro
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Natalie Moulton-Levy, MD?
Excellent knowledge base. Had a great experience and would recommend her to others.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Natalie Moulton-Levy, MD?
Terrible service, expensive solutions. The moment it became apparent that I wasn't going to drop $250 on products they sell per recommendation of the Dr the receptionist became very rude and dismissive. In addition, Dr Moulton Levy prescribed a topical treatment that, after multiple calls to the nurse, took them two days to call through to a pharmacy and then it turned out that it too cost hundreds to purchase, even with excellent insurance. Scam. Never going back.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Natalie Moulton-Levy, MD?
The doctor herself is great and thoughtful. Her staff (office manager specifically) was incredibly rude and hostile to my over the phone. I missed my appointment due to a last minute meeting and tried calling the office to reschedule but no one answered my call. The office manager was unnecessarily rude after I simply told her I tried calling that morning and charged me a $75 no show fee.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Natalie Moulton-Levy, MD?
I had an overall outstanding experience starting with the level of kindness and professionalism at reception. Dr. Moulton-Levy is also wonderful, every knowledgeable and a great communicator. highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Natalie Moulton-Levy, MD?
The doctor did not read any of the paperwork I filled out prior to entering the room to see me, she was curt. I asked several questions to try to get treatment form her -- she did not treat me as a new first time patient but someone she just wanted to get out of her office. The remedies she recommended were basic and not new to me, and her office staff was incredibly rude and kept me waiting for 45 minutes, treated me like a dollar sign and not a patient, and made things more complicated. Avoid!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Natalie Moulton-Levy, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Moulton-Levy?

• Dermatology

Dr. Moulton-Levy accepts

Dr. Moulton-Levy accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
BlueConnect HMO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO

Dr. Moulton-Levy's Top Procedures and Conditions

Birthmark

Dr. Moulton-Levy treats Birthmark more than 34% of her peers

Dr. Moulton-Levy treats this condition more than 34% of her peers

Dr. Moulton-Levy performs Excision, Shaving, or Destruction of Skin and Subcutaneous Tissue (incl. Mohs Micrographic Surgery), Tissue Transfer more than 25% of her peers

Dr. Moulton-Levy performs this procedure more than 25% of her peers

Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion

Dr. Moulton-Levy performs Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion more than 22% of her peers

Dr. Moulton-Levy performs this procedure more than 22% of her peers

• Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion
  • Impetigo
  • Itchy Skin
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Psoriasis