Dr. Natalie McGann, DO

Dr. Natalie McGann, DO

Family Medicine  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Natalie McGann, DO is a family medicine specialist in Jenkintown, PA and has been practicing for 8 years. She specializes in family medicine.

Abington Family Medicine

500 York Rd Ste 108

Jenkintown, PA 19046

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Amerihealth
  • ChoiceCare Network
  • Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Independence Blue Cross
  • Keystone Health Plan East

Learn about Dr. McGann

Dr. McGann's Experience

Dr. McGann's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

This content was provided by Dr. McGann "As a TriValley Primary Care physician, as our mission statement states I am committed to provide quality medical care and to do so in an ethical, comprehensive, compassionate, and cost-effective manner to all members of the families I serve.

As a primary care physician, I am prepared to diagnose, treat, and care for your illnesses and injuries but also to provide preventive care and patient education regarding your care and also your lifestyle. I seek to involve my patients in their care and provide choices whenever possible.

I will advocate for you as needed, and want to hear of care and services provided by community health care facilities and other specialists.

I will provide ready access at all times, and am an advocate of a patient centered Medical Home.

I am committed to maintaining and monitoring internal quality parameters and systems as well as maintaining my skills through continuing medical education programs.

I strive to make the process of being seen, of being evaluated and treated, as simple as my staff and I can make it.

My partners and I have come together so that the business side of medicine doesn't interfere with the care you receive. We try to be a learning entity so that our mistakes are infrequent and seldom repeated.

If you find yourself frustrated or disappointed with aspects of your care, please talk to me or if more comfortable, with one of our staff."

• Family Practice

• Vaccination
  • Wart Removal
  • Well Baby Care
  • Wellness Examination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Penn State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2001
  • Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2007
  • Abington Memorial Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2010

Dr. McGann has no media or publications listed.

Dr. McGann does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. McGann and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. McGann's Reviews

3.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. McGann to family and friends

Dr. McGann's Performance

GOOD

GOOD

Dr. McGann Says:
"

Patients are encouraged to complete a patient satisfaction survey from their insurance company regarding the care and treatment received by a TriValley provider.

The physician owners of TriValley Primary Care have taken a neutral position as to online ratings. While TriValley providers have generally fared well in most rating services, rating services are not convenient to most patients, and therefore those who want to make

...

Just transferred my two teens here. Dr. McGann was warm and welcoming. Put them at ease right from the start. She seemed very knowledgeable. Very happy we made the switch!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I wasn't impressed with her social skills. Didn't look at me, didn't listen, just typed on her tablet. Sent me to Grand View with the wrong diagnosis. Very short with me, too.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option2
Just switched to the practice. She was sweet and professional. Took the time to really listen to me.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. McGann was extremely caring when I came into the office with an unknown illness on a Saturday. She took the time to understand my concerns and my symptoms. She even called me the next day to check on my status.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
She sucks, I hate the way she just typed on her stupid computer instead of listening to me. Very impersonal, never follows through. Not even sure if she cares about her patients over all needs.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option5