Dr. Natalie Lippe, MD

Dr. Natalie Lippe, MD

Family Medicine | Female | 41 years old

Dr. Lippe specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Woodway, TX. She practices at 3 locations.

Are you Dr. Lippe? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Lippe's Experience

See how Dr. Lippe's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Lippe

Dr. Lippe accepts 16 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Lippe has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Lippe
Dr. Lippe's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (28)
temple, tx |
Dr. Lippe didn't review my folder from our prior visit before seeing me, therefore didn't remember what i was there for...and most importantly removed the WRONG MOLE!
in Lott, TX |
She does a very complete exam (head to toe), takes time to listen and makes thoughtful suggestions to optimize my health. I recently switched to her as my PCP and wish I had done it sooner. I've heard it can take awhile to get an appointment, but Providence Express Care is available for urgent needs as well.
in Austin, TX |
I had a referral to an oncologist from my OB but bec of my insurance, the referral had to come from a PCP. I called & was promised a return call. I called back the next day & was told I would have to fill out an application to determine if she would even see me. I said no thanks and quickly got an appt elsewhere. 2 days later someone called me back to let me know she could see me in 6 wks....really? for a carcinoma referral? I had already seen a diff PCP & had my oncology appt scheduled
Waco, TX |
Dr. Lippe is one of the few physicians who actually takes the time to listen to what's going on and is not so quick to shove a pill down your throat and move on to the next patient. MY family and I have seen her for years and she's great.
in Waco, Tx |
Dr. Lippe has been my primary physician for about 9 years. The easiest way to say this is I wouldn't see anyone else. She is thorough, compassionate, and professional.
Woodway, TX |
Called Dr Lippe's office on Monday, Feb. 22nd to set up an appointment for asap. I didn't currently have a primary care physician and she had been recommended. I asked the lady who answered if she was seeing new patients in which she told me yes and that she would get back with me the next day. I never heard anything back. I just got a call from the office saying Dr. Lippe decided she wasn't seeing new patients. I just thought it was very unprofessional. Luckily I had already found a new Dr.
in Crossville, TN |
Dr Lippe was easy to talk with ; I felt comfortable asking questions knowing they would be kept confidential. She was quick and efficient. I never felt rushed. I've moved to Tennessee, but haven't found a female physician who I feel is as knowledgable nor as interested in my health conditions. Thank you so much, Dr Lippe!
Have you seen Dr. Natalie Lippe, MD?
Are you Dr. Lippe?

Compare Dr. Lippe

Dr. Lippe's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Lippe has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Lippe's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Lippe does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Lippe and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

U Of Tx Southwestern Med Sch At Dallas

Graduated in 2001

Dr. Lippe does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lippe and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Lippe does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Lippe and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.