Family Medicine  |
Dr. Natalie Kather, MD
Because of my own struggles over a decade ago with fatigue, I became interested in Metabolic Medicine. Hypothyroidism, hormone imbalances, issues of energy are my specialty as these are all concerns for my life also. I am board certified in Family Medicine and anti-aging medicine and furthered my studies in functional medicine. I am married to nutritional biochemist, Stephen Cherniske, a brilliant man that directed the first FDA licensed nutrition and immunology laboratory. We co-authored the book "The Metabolic Makeover: It's all about Energy" and it receives rave reviews. Thousands of people have already benefited from the science-based principles presented in this book. It is also available in Kindle, CD audio and MP3 format. Please read it or listen to it if you want a better idea about the health approach I use. The Advanced Family Wellness team is excited to assist you in your journey for better quality of life and better energy each day!

Advanced Family Wellness Olympia,WA

• Premera Blue Cross
  • Providence Health Plans
  • Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Kather

The human body has an amazing capacity for repair. Each day, your body makes over 300 billion new cells. The state of those cells depends upon only 2 major forces in the body: damage and repair. How you treat your body, feed it, exercise, and replenish repair signals will determine what those new cells will be like: healthier or weaker than their predecessors. At Advanced Family Wellness, we want to help you have a better quality of life by optimizing the message of "REPAIR!" and minimizing the message of damage.

Dr. Kather's Experience

Dr. Kather's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• Fatigue
  • Hypothyroidism
  • Menopause

• Autonomic Testing

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Oregon Health Sciences University
    Medical School | Graduated 1999
  • Or Health Science University Hospital

Dr. Kather has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kather does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kather and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kather's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kather to family and friends
2.7
Dr. Kather Says:

We are so grateful for the many positive responses from clients. If you find that you are not fully satisfied with our care, then please contact the clinic manager so we can learn how to serve the needs of our clients better. Thank you!

Dr. Kather's Performance
    FAIR
Olympia, WA |
Dr Kather's agenda seems to make as much money off the patient through selling her products, ordering numerous tests and overprescribing medicine. I was on a huge amount of progesterone and estrogen. Now I am dealing with getting fibroids often. Her office staff is also rude. I would not recommend her.
Olympia, WA |
I have been a patient for over 8 years. Dr Kather has helped me tremendously with my health. Her personality is rigid and she doesn't listen very well. Her prices are very high and she does seem to want to do more tests, more this and that. It is very expensive. I did recommend a friend to her and she was very unhappy with how Dr Kather treated her. I wouldn't recommend her although I do feel she is very talented. She would be perfect in a lab setting where people skills are not necessary.
in Olympia, WA |
This was the worst experience. I went in and Dr Kather did a full blood work up. When the blood work came back, items were prescribed, I went to have them filled, the pharmacist was concerned, He said several of the doses seemed excessive. I started having heart palpitations, and I called her assistant Tonya, because she was out of town, the assistant was not incredibly rude. Unfortunately, there are not enough characters to type the full experience. I DO NOT recommend this... (dr?) at ALL!
in Tacoma, WA |
I have gone to Dr. Kather for years and she has been an awesome help to me with all my health issues. She looks at the body in the whole, not just the particular issue you have at the time of your visit. She is thorough, listens to your concerns, questions, and ensures she provides answers to all issues. She is diligent to order blood and urine tests before prescribing any conventional medications or other natural options. I would highly recommend her to any friend or family of mine, and I have.
in Olympia, WA |
Dr. Kather is only concerned about billing patients for as much as she possibly can. She will not even speak to patients over the phone. She requires you to make an appointment to even ask her a question. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.
Have you seen Dr. Natalie Kather, MD?
Are you Dr. Kather?