Dr. Natalia Veselova, MD

Dr. Natalia Veselova, MD

Rheumatology  |
Female
Dr. Natalia Veselova, MD is a rheumatology doctor who practices in Latham, NY.

713 Troy Schenectady Rd Ste 131

Latham, NY 12110

• EmblemHealth
  • Fidelis Care
  • MVP Health Care

Learn about Dr. Veselova

See how frequently Dr. Veselova performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Gout
high
Autoimmune Diseases
high
Arthritis

Dr. Veselova's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Rheumatology

Dr. Veselova does not have any board certifications listed.

• Ankylosing Spondylitis
  • Lupus
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
  • Osteoarthritis of Hands
  • Polymyalgia Rheumatica (PMR)
  • Psoriatic Arthritis
  • Raynaud's Disease
  • Sarcoidosis
  • Shoulder Impingement Syndrome
  • Sjögren's Syndrome
  • Systemic Sclerosis
  • Vasculitis
  • Wegener's Granulomatosis

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Novosibirsk State Medical Institute
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Albany Med Center Hospital

Dr. Veselova has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Veselova has no media or publications listed.

• Russian

Dr. Veselova does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Veselova and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Veselova's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Veselova to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Veselova's Performance
Clifton Park, NY |
I had a good experience with Dr. Veselova who carefully listened to my concerns and answered all my questions. I had to leave her practice solely because of rude and unprofessional office staff. I am a medical professional and have very reasonable expectations when it comes to appointment and information management. After multiple failed attempts to get in touch with the office, provide or request documentation, get medication refills and making appointments I gave up.
in Scotia, NY |
Excellent doctor, my hero!
The manager of her office is inept and lies.A few times I left messages for Tiffany and she came right out and said I hadn't called because she didn't the messages, then she lied when I asked her if she had done the authorization for X-rays while I am out of town and she said I never asked her to. When asked her to do it she outright refused. I had my insurance company call her and she told them more lies. I am dumbfounded that this happened. Beware!!!!!
in Leesburg, FL |
Dr. Veselova has been my doctor since June 2006. She is so kind, understanding, and patient . She takes the time to listen to you and explains everything to you. My diagnosis of psoriatic arthritis was not easy to treat but with time she found the perfect combination of medications . The staff is friendly and helpful. I am now out of state and only hope I find a new MD that will have the knowledge, experience and patience that Dr. Veselova has.
in Clifton Park, NY |
I had a great experience with Dr. Veselova. She spent a great deal of time going over previous records, did a full examination and took the time to explain things and then ordered labs and additional imaging. She really made me feel like she cared and listened to everything I had to say. I highly recommend her and I finally feel I have found a doctor that wants to help me with my pain. So happy my ortho Dr sent me here. The receptionist and nurse were polite and helpful, whole office was great!
in greenwich, ny |
Dr. Veselova is knowledgable, caring, and thorough. She spends a good deal of time with me at visits; answers all questions. She advised me to contact the office with swelling in my joint. When I did, she scheduled me to be seen 2 days later. During the visit she aspirated fluid from my painful, swollen ankle. I was apprehensive about the procedure, but barely felt a thing. She was very concerned about my comfort and proceeded slowly and carefully. I highly recommend her as a rheumatologist.
Have you seen Dr. Natalia Veselova, MD?
Are you Dr. Veselova?