Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Nassif Soueid, MD
Dr. Nassif Soueid, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Lutherville, MD. He is 48 years old and has been practicing for 20 years. Dr. Soueid is affiliated with Medstar Union Memorial Hospital, Greater Baltimore Medical Center and MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center.

Advanced Plastic Surgery

1927 York Rd

Lutherville, MD 21093

• AvMed

Learn about Dr. Soueid

Let us help you look and feel your best!

Dr. Soueid's Experience

Dr. Soueid's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery

• Breast Ptosis
  • Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Gynecomastia
  • Hidradenitis
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)

• Abdominoplasty
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Arm Reduction Surgery
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Scar Revision Surgery
  • Skin Cancer Removal
  • Wound Repair

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• Rutgers University
  • Union Memorial Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2003
  • Lsu Med Health Sciences Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2005

Dr. Soueid has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic
  • Armenian
  • French

Dr. Soueid does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Soueid and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Soueid's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Soueid to family and friends
Dr. Soueid's Performance
in Edgewood , MD |
Dr. Soueid is an excellent plastic surgeon. He makes his patients feel very comfortable. He's very kind and compassionate. He performed my breast reconstruction after I had a bilateral mastectomy and I was extremely pleased with my results. I am extremely happy that I chose Dr. Soueid for my procedure. The first time I met him I had no doubts about my chose. I would definitely recommend Dr. Soueid to friends and family or whoever is looking for the best cosmetic plastic surgeon. Thank You!!!!
in Port Deposit, MD |
I love this Man. I'm 36 years old and I never thought I would need to see a plastic surgeon and for cancer. He is a great man, excellent doctor and has an amazing heart and bedside manner. He doesn't treat me like "a number". He treats me like family.
Baltimore, MD |
I am extremely happy with my breast reduction. Its not only the best elective procedure I've every had, but also Dr Soueid is the best surgeon for this. He has such a wonderful bed side manner and explains everything up front, so there are no surprises. His technique is superb. My scars are so fine; much less than what I expected. His office staff is also great. Easy to get appointments. He should be at the top of your list!
Bel Air, MD |
I have had a very good experience being a patient of Dr.Soueid. He is compassionate, cares very much for his patients. Makes the procedure and care of your surgery as painless and comfortable as he possibly can. If you have any concerns or questions he will take the time to answer them or give helpful information on making your healing process as easy as possible. I would highly recommend Dr. Soueid to anyone needing a plastic surgeon.
Md |
Doc Soueid is extremely thorough very kind ,caring, considerate, & compassionate. He takes his time to explain procedures to you ,answers any questions you may have. If you call the office, and leave a message, they get right back to you. Couldn't be happier with the doctor or his office would never go anywhere else
Sparrows Point, MD |
Dr. Soueid is an excellent surgeon, he is a caring compassionate doctor. I highly recommend him to all my friends and family. You could not find a better person.
in Baltimore, Maryland |
Dr. Soueid has given me the best information about my procedure. He keeps you informed as you move through your process. He is very detailed, open, honest, and upfront with you. Give you the best case scenario, pros and cons of your procedure. He also has a great sense of humor and has the ability to put you at ease. he makes it very easy to talk to him and is open to all your questions.
Delta, PA |
Dr. Soueid and his staff are number "1". Dr. Soueid answered all my questions and explained my procedure completely. I was very prepared for my surgery and was not nervous. He has a great bedside manner and is very caring of his patient. I highly recommend Dr. Soueid and his staff.
in Baltimore, MD |
Dr. Soueid is an amazing surgeon and person. In the office very comfortable and friendly atmosphere ! Two months ago I was diagnosed with breast cancer and had double mastectomy surgery. Dr. Soueid did breast reconstruction. He is very caring and nice person!!!!
in Columbia, MD |
Dr. Soueid is very professional and takes the time to explain his procedures thoroughly so that patients have a full understanding of what is to occur presently and in the future. He is personable and answers all questions and concerns patiently. He has a great sense of humor which makes me comfortable as a patient. I would highly recommend him to family and friends without any hesitation.
middle river, md |
Dr Soueid is an excellent plastic surgeon. Very good at explaining procedures. His workmanship is also very good, I was very satisfied with my results.
Lutherville Timonium, MD |
Dr. Soueid is an excellent Doctor not only for his skill as a Plastic Surgeon, but also for his genuine concern and caring for his patients. Even if delivering disquieting news about your case, his gentle bedside manner immediately puts one at ease. Besides his outstanding professionalism he has a happy, polite, and good natured disposition. I am very lucky to have him involved in my treatment and ongoing reconstruction after a mastectomy of my right breast.
in Middle River, MD |
Dr. Soueid has been giving me confidence in the outcome of my procedures. He has shown compassion of my conditions pertaining to my health issues. He has a way about him that he made me feel very comfortable discussing my treatments. He would talk in detail of what needed to be done to reach the goals of my health. I appreciate everything he has done for me. I highly recommend Dr. Soueid to anyone who wishes to feel better about themselves.
in Fallston, Md |
Dr. Soueid is very professional & friendly to his patients.
in Middle River, MD |
Dr. Soueid is an awesome doctor! He makes you feel comfortable and at ease about having a procedure. He involves family. My 6 yr. old granddaughter adores him lol. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a caring doctor. When going through breast cancer (2015) you need a team of awesome doctors to help you get through it. I have much love for him.
in Baltimore, MD |
Dr Soueid and his staff are very professional and courteous to patients.
in Owings Mills, MD |
In September this year, 2016, I had a Bilateral Mastectomy with reconstruction, skin and nipple sparing. I had to find the right cosmetic surgeon with the experience in performing this type of procedure. Out of a list of several cosmetic surgeons I choose Dr. Soueid. After meeting with him I can tell you that he is the most compassionate, caring, and gifted cosmetic surgeon I have ever met. Dr. Soueid goes out of his way to meet the needs of his patients thus I highly recommend him to all.
in Edgewood, MD. |
Dr. Soueid is a wonderful Doctor. He explains things very clearly and in detail, he listens to you, and you walk out of the office knowing that he cares. I am forever grateful for the care that he has given me. I have and would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a good Plastic Surgeon.
in Lutherville Timonium, MD |
I think he is GREAT. MOST FRIENDLY and KIND. I have told my family and friends about him already. D Hutton
in Rosedale, MD |
Dr. Soueid operated on me on 6/1/16 & did my breast cancer reconstruction after a double mastectomy. He is so nice & friendly with his patients & he has a great personality & a great sense of humor & is always upbeat & honest. I would recommend him to anyone who needs plastic surgery. Dr. Soueid & his staff are friendly & easy to contact & return calls promptly if you have any concerns. I have been to both of his Lutherville & Rosedale locations. He is very well known in the medical field.
in Baltimore, MD |
Excellent experience, very skilled and professional.
in Baltimore, MD |
Very knowledgeable and professional. From my first consultation visit, he assured me every would be ok. Office staff very nice and helpful.
Have you seen Dr. Nassif Soueid, MD?
Are you Dr. Soueid?