Dr. Nasser Saffarian, MD
Dr. Nasser Saffarian, MD is a Nephrology Specialist in Minot, ND and has over 36 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Saffarian has extensive experience in Glomerulonephritis & Nephropathy and Nephrological Conditions. He graduated from UNIVERSITY OF PIERRE ET MARIE CURIE (PARIS VI) / U.F.R. BROSSAIS-HOTEL-DIEU in 1987. He is affiliated with Trinity Hospital. His office accepts new patients.
Health Center - East Nephrology20 Burdick Expy W Ste 503 Minot, ND 58701
Save money with free prescription discounts
Experience and Background Checks
Frequently Treated by Dr. Saffarian
Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Saffarian treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Saffarian treats other conditions, please contact the office at (701) 857-5979.
Glomerulonephritis & Nephropathy
Glomerulonephritis and nephropathy are types of kidney disease caused by damage to the small blood vessels that filter the blood, either from long-term diabetes or other conditions such as lupus.Compare with other Glomerulonephritis & Nephropathy specialists.
Dr. Saffarian is experienced in the area of Glomerulonephritis & Nephropathy. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.
Based on claims data for 6 conditions and procedures
Nephrological conditions specialists diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys, including chronic kidney disease, kidney injury, kidney stones, and lupus nephritis.Compare with other Nephrological Conditions specialists.
Dr. Saffarian is experienced in the area of Nephrological Conditions. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.
Based on claims data for 34 conditions and procedures
Check Dr. Saffarian's experience treating your condition or procedure
Dr. Saffarian's conditions and procedures:
- Acute Glomerulonephritis
- Acute Kidney Failure
- Calcium Metabolism Disorders
- Chronic Glomerulonephritis
- Chronic Kidney Diseases
- Congenital Anomalies of Kidney
- Congenital Cystic Kidney Disease
- Congenital Medullary Cystic Kidney Disease
- Congenital Renal Agenesis and Dysgenesis
- Congenital Renal Dysplasia
- Diabetes Insipidus, Nephrogenic
- Diabetes With Renal Manifestations
- End-Stage Renal Disease
- End-Stage Renal Disease Related Services
- Goodpasture's Disease
- Henoch–Schönlein Purpura (HSP)
- Hepatitis B - Immune Response
- Hepatorenal Syndrome
- Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease
- Hypertensive Heart and Chronic Kidney Disease
- Hypotension (Excluding Maternal)
- Iron Metabolism Disorders
- Kidney Infection
- Kidney Infection, Acute
- Kidney Stones
- Kidney Transplant Evaluation
- Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload
- Living Kidney Donor Evaluation
- Magnesium Metabolism Disorders
- Mineral Metabolism Disorders
- Nephritis and Nephropathy
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Parathyroid (Gland) Disease
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Phosphorus Metabolism Disorders
- Renal Artery Arteriosclerotic Disease
- Renal Hyperparathyroidism
- Renal Scan
- Secondary Renovascular Hypertension
- Small Kidney
- Systemic Vasculitis
- Traumatic Acute Kidney Injury
- Ultrasound, Kidney
- Ureteral Stones
- Vitamin D Deficiency
Search for your insurance provider
Dr. Saffarian accepts
Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.
Dr. Saffarian accepts the following insurance:
- Choice Plus POS II
- Elect Choice (Open Access) EPO
- Managed Choice (Open Access) POS
- Open Choice PPO
- Premier Care Network Plus - Innovation Health
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota
- Blue Cross Aware HMO
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of New Mexico
- Blue PPO
- Blue Preferred Plus
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Card PPO
- Cigna PPO
- Open Access Plus
- First Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care) PPO
- Choice Plus POS
- Medica Choice
- Navigate HMO
- Navigate POS
- Nexus Open Access
- Options PPO
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Alliance Select
- Blue PPO
Your trust is our top concern.
We strive to keep the reviews trustworthy, honest & fair.
We monitor all reviews to ensure they comply with our guidelines and don’t include personal information, profanity, libel, defamation, harassment, obscenity or fraud.
All reviews are confirmed and audited before publication, and community members have the ability to flag inappropriate content for further review by our team.
Doctors can not pay for good reviews, nor can they pay to have negative reviews removed.
Any reviews that are deemed fraudulent or violate our guidelines will be removed immediately.