Dr. Nasrullah Manji, MD

Dr. Nasrullah Manji, MD

Gastroenterology  |
Dr. Nasrullah Manji, MD is a gastroenterology doctor who practices in Sugar Land, TX. He is 61 years old and has been practicing for 37 years.

4760 Sweetwater Blvd Ste 101

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Manji

See how frequently Dr. Manji performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Stomach Diseases
Diarrhea
Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)

Dr. Manji's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Gastroenterology

• Esophagitis
  • Gas-Bloat Syndrome
  • Gastric Ulcer
  • Gastritis
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gastrointestinal Bleeding
  • Vomiting Disorders

• Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration
  • Anoscopy
  • Colonoscopy, Proctosigmoidoscopy, and Sigmoidoscopy
  • Endoscopy (Esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine)
  • Fecal Impaction Removal

Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Harvard
  • Brigham and Young
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Manji has no media or publications listed.

• Urdu

Dr. Manji does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Manji and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Manji's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Manji to family and friends
3.0
Dr. Manji's Performance
in Houston, TX |
I believe that there is room for improvement concerning his office staff. With that being said I honestly can't believe some of these people are talking about the same Doctor! He was very professional when I saw him and what I'm hearing really sounds like people are talking about a different doctor! I've been to many doctors over the years and he's as good as they come. His office manager even charged me a lower amount when I told her I had met my deductible even though it didn't show up!
Houston, TX |
I've had great experiences being a patient of Dr. Manji for the past 10+ years. He is extremely competent and reassuring. I've always received excellent medical care. Dr. Manji has my highest recommendation as a Gastroenterologist.
Houston, TX |
His office is very unorganized. Have called 3 times within the 3 week period and left messages but no one called back.
in Missouri City |
I saw Dr. Maji for a consult prior to a colonoscopy and he answered all my question and I felt comfortable with him. Unfortunately his office staff is not professional. I called four times to schedule the colonoscopy and no one has returned my call. I only wonder if Dr. Manji knows he is losing money daily by his incompetent staff.
Do not waste your time visiting this arrogant, rude, and totally unprofessional doctor. He refused to help my 75 year old without even hearing about his complaints on why he did not take the medications he had prescribed him in the previous visit. He simply said he couple not help my Dad because he is not compliant. What the heck!!!! Mr. Manji - you need to be more professional than that & should have at least listened to his complaints before refusing to treat him.
in Katy, TX |
Absolutely, I have visited Dr. Manji on several occasions with my husband, but never as a patient until recently. My husband and I always and I mean always received his undivided attention. I recently made my first visit to the ER and named him my doctor without having become a patient yet. He came to hospital on a Sunday to see me. Yes, to those who are skeptical you will say he was probably there and although that may be possible he could have just passed me up BUT he didn't. He came !!
in Houston, TX |
Doesn't care. Doesn't listen. Judges patient before knowing them or knowing their case. That's if you even see him. His nurse is who you will be talking to the entire time.
Houston, TX |
The appointment scheduler "KATHY" is very unprofessional, not a people person. She acts as if you can't have situations that occur that not allow you to keep your regularly scheduled appointment. AT LEAST YOU ARE TRYING TO RESCHEDULE. She stated rudely are you going to be able to come to this appointment. That she can't keep rescheduling days. If it WAS NOT for the patient you would not have a job. Clearly you don't care. Dr. Manji need to arrange for her to take customer service course.
in Sugar Land, TX |
The woman who answered the phone when I called to set up my appointment was very curt and had zero personality. A couple of weeks later, I was to have a colonoscopy at 1:00 PM. I was prepped for the procedure but the Dr. didn't show up from lunch until 3:00 PM. By the time I was able to go home it was almost 5:00 PM. Ridiculous.
in Missouri City, TX |
It is rare nowadays to find a doctor who takes time to listen to your concerns and shows interest in you as an individual. He was friendly and knowledgeable.
in Sugar Land, TX |
Dr. Manji was helpful & I got to see him in person, however his office staff is not so great. While waiting for DR I heard Kathy speak to a potential patient over the phone. She was extremely rude. I gave her the benefit of the doubt since I didn't know what the person on the other side was saying. However, I was treated the same way when I needed a refund for services they overcharged me on. I have been told by her now 4 times over the last 3 months that I will get the refund and still nothing.
Sugar Land, TX |
Terrible! Saw him in January. Have been asking for my refund for months. Office staff is rude and demeaning. I have called medicare office. Dr. dictated a complex office visit and NEVER put his hands on me or asked half the questions he dictated. You will be requested to take a ton of tests thru Methodist.
in Sugar Land, TX |
Dr. Manji has helped me through some significant health issues. I have total confidence in him.
in Sugar Land, TX |
It started off bad. My appointment was at 3. I arrived 30 minutes early and I didn't get to see the doctor till around 4. Then the doctor only talked to me for maybe 5 minutes. I felt uncomfortable the entire time in the room with him. He kept asking me the same questions over and over again even after I already answered them. After I set an appointment up I payed the $120 deposit fee. 3 weeks before procedure I canceled. My appointment was in Aug and it's now Feb still no refund, upset customer
in Houston, TX |
he just wants make money,.
in Houston tx |
He might be a good doctor,but his stuff is not good at all,specially a lady called Katy.she misses up you appointments and referrals ,and I beleive she does not even sorry for it or try to make up .
Have you seen Dr. Nasrullah Manji, MD?
Are you Dr. Manji?