Dr. Nasreen A. Ilias-Khan, MD

Dr. Nasreen A. Ilias-Khan, MD

Cardiology | Female

Northwest Cardiovascular Inst 24900 SE Stark St Ste 103, Gresham, OR 97030 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Ilias-Khan specializes in Cardiology and practices in Gresham, OR. She practices at 3 locations.

Are you Dr. Ilias-Khan? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Ilias-Khan's Experience

See how Dr. Ilias-Khan's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Ilias-Khan

Dr. Ilias-Khan accepts 31 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Ilias-Khan has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Ilias-Khan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ilias-Khan to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Ilias-Khan
Dr. Ilias-Khan's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (38)
in Boring Oregon |
excellent doctor! very polite and informed. love her!
in Gresham, OR |
Dr Ilias-Khan is professional, knowledgeable, and friendly. She explains things well and can switch tracks on a dime when new information comes up. Felt very comfortable and confident in her , much more so than other cardiologists that I have seen.
in Gresham, OR |
Awesome experience in every way on my appointment with Dr IIias-Khan & her staff. Dr IIias-Khan was extremely professional, through, communicated in a manner that was understandable, set down looked at us & talked to us, provided her written notes to us when she was done, listened to our concerns, & showed a real interest / commitment in wanting to treat my condition & be my cardiologist. Such a change from my previous cardiologist.
in Sandy, OR |
Dr. Ilias-Khan provided exceptional care. She listens, answers questions and explains treatment options in a clear, succinct way, even providing me with a copy of her notes covering everything we discussed. She and her staff worked hard to get me in for an urgent pre-op appointment and everyone was friendly and polite throughout the entire visit. I highly recommend her for both her knowledge and her personality.
in Milwaukie, OR |
Needing to see a cardiologist for the first time was a stressful life event. I was truly blessed to be sent to Dr. Ilias-Khan. I was met with friendliness and efficiency at the office door until I left. Dr. Ilias-Khan exhibits all the traits patients want to have in a doctor i.e. professional, thorough, friendly, knowledgeable, sympathetic and is able to explain everything clearly. It was the first time I'd had a doctor write down what I was being told and then give me the paper. Great idea!
in Gresham, Oregon |
I especially like that Dr. Ilias-Khan listens to what her patients say about their own bodies and how they feel about things. Be it aches and pains or medications.
in Boring, OR |
Dr. llias-Khan was very personable with intelligence behind her. She explained the situation thoroughly with detailed explanations! It was a rewarding 45 minute SESSION
in Gresham OR |
First of all my appointment was early, yea. Her staff is incredible and helpful. Since this was all new to me I had lots of questions which she answered and then elaborated on which was very helpful. One of the most helpful aspects was I left with a piece of paper that helped me retain what was said. I loved her directness and that she actually keeps eye contact when she is talking to you. I look forward to more visits and her ability to care for me and my heart.
in Troutdale, OR |
She made me feel comfortable when I was in the middle of a very scary situation. I was about to flatline again and I was able to tell her it was coming on again. She instantly went into corrective measures and ordered surgery to help me. She stayed with me until I regained consciousness and explained what had happened. I was pretty drugged up at the time, but at my follow up appt. she reviewed my condition and what I need to do to remain healthy moving forward with my new added defibrillator
in Gresham, OR |
Dr. Ilias-Khan was organized and efficient and listened very well. She collected a lot of medical history to develop a medical plan. As a result, she effectively initiated a treatment and testing plan.
in Vancouver, WA |
You will be in the care of an amazing cardiologist as Dr. Ilias-Khan's patient. Not only is she kind, she is a wealth of knowledge and cares deeply for her patients' well being. Be assured you will be very well taken care of by Dr. Ilias-Khan and her staff!
in Gresham, or |
I met dr.khan in June of 2015, I was in the hospital diagnosed with congestive heart failure, she was great at explaining everything to me and was very compassionate, she is still my cardiologist and I would not find another she someone you can actually trust
in Gresham, OR |
Takes her time with you, explains things in detail. Looks at the whole being, holistically. Very compassionate, patient, understanding and caring. Am very confident in her expertise, experience and knowledge.
in Sandy, OR |
The visit was a followup to ER treatment and she explained what was happening and provided medication to prevent a further problem. Very pleasant to speak with and seemed to be very knowledgeable.
in Portland, OR |
She was wonderful! She really cares about me and will take as much time as I need. She's my favorite doctor!
in Gresham, OR |
Genuine, focused, compassionate, and very intelligent. Covered all the bases of possible options for my condition. Very sweet soul. She is definitely following her bliss in her profession!
in Troutdale, OR |
Dr, Ilias Khan is an amazing woman. She cares about her patients and their needs. I would recommend her to anyone in need of a cardiologist. She doesn't try and get you in and out in a hurry, she makes sure all your questions are answered and needs are met.
in Sandy, OR |
All office&hospital visits were thorough.My recommendation for your practice falls under the heading of Communication: I have been off and on LASIK as I have had two significant jumps in weight gain of more than 8lbs in 10 days.Nurses refused to have me exercise. Before 11am May19 I called the office and asked to be put in touch with you regarding starting LASIK again. I was put through to your MA's voice mail. No returned call. Friday at 8:30 called again & again no call back by Monday am. CALL
in Portland, OR |
As a transition of care nurse, I have the pleasure of working with Dr. Ilias-Khan in caring for cardiac patients post hospitalization. She is thorough in her care and strives to provide care consistent with the guidelines. Her patients always rave about how compassionate she is!
in Portland, OR |
I would definitely recommend Dr khan . She was very informative and made me feel at ease. She was definitely very thorough. She went so far as to request my records from Stanford from over 22 years ago. My experience wit Dr Khan was exceptional & I would recommend her to anyone. She is an excellent physician.
in Vancouver, WA |
One of the best physicians I have the privilege to know. Takes time with patients to discuss lifestyle changes not just medications. Would trust Dr. Ilias-Khan my whole family. If you are looking for a cardiologist - look no further!
in Gresham, OR |
It has been my pleasure to be Dr. Ilias-Khan's patient for 2 years. During that time she has always been very professional, friendly and easy to talk to. She always listens carefully and explains the treatments and risks of procedures calmly in a way that is easy to understand. Her knowledge and ability to perform procedures has made me the heart-healthy woman I am today. I totally recommend Dr. Ilias-Khan and her friendly and caring staff.
in Estacada, OR |
Dr. Khan is knowledgeable, thorough, and professional. Most importantly, she listens to what I have to say and my questions. She has a pleasant bedside manner and makes you feel as if she actually cares. (Something not seen in many doctors today.) She looks at your whole health as well as the cardio issues and helps you be aware of all the various interactions of which you need to pay attention.
Sandy, OR |
Dr. Ilias-Khan has excellent communication skills. She takes the time YOU need to understand what she is telling you. Her bed side manner is kind and calming. She is very good at her job.
in Vancouver, WA |
We had to switch my mother's cardiologist and we're referred to Dr Nik. She put my mother very much at ease, was EXTREMELY thorough and would not let us go without ensuring all our questions had been addressed. She took the time to not just present us options for treatment but to explain each of those options. We were very disappointed to leave our previous cardiologist but that all was eliminated with Dr. Ilias-Khan and made us feel very confident in our choice.
in Portland, OR |
Explained options thoroughly and was considerate to my circumstances. Highly recommend Dr. Ilias-Khan for those looking for well-reasoned advice.
in Corbett, OR |
Dr. IIias-Kahn is a very dedicated and professional cardiologist. Her bedside manner is very calming; and she explains the most complicated medical language in understandable lay men's terms. She also has an efficient, intelligent and caring staff Dr. Kahn does not rush to any rash conclusions. She orders appropriate tests and researches individual past history. I highly recommend Dr. IIias-Kahn to anyone who has any type of heart concerns.
in Gresham, OR |
I have had heart problems the majority of my adult life and dealt with several cardiologists. Dr. Ilias-Kahn is obviously very knowledgeable. But, as a patient, what is equally valuable to me is her ability to calmly explain what is happening and deliver difficult news with clarity and compassion. She is also willing to take the time to explain what can be done to mitigate the impact of my condition on my day to day life.
in Portland, OR |
My wife and I both go to Dr Illias-Khan for cardio. Dr Illias-Khan is a no nonsense doctor. Most recently Dr Illias Khan diagnosed my heart disease and without hesitation we discussed the risks, the treatments and the outcomes. She was honest, straight forward and direct while still maintaining a bedside manner that was pleasing to me. She is knowledgeable with the latest techniques. I would and did trust Dr Illias-Khan with my life with zero regrets.
in Gresham, OR |
Dr. Ilias-Khan loves her work and it shows in the way she takes care of me. She explains things in a way I understand. Her office calls and follows up with me to make sure I am doing well.
Have you seen Dr. Nasreen A. Ilias-Khan, MD?
Are you Dr. Ilias-Khan?

Compare Dr. Ilias-Khan

Gresham, OR 97030

Narrow your results

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.