Dr. Nasreen Hamidani, MD

Internal Medicine | Female

915 55th St Ste 200 Western Springs, IL 60558 Get Directions
Dr. Nasreen Hamidani, MD
Dr. Nasreen Hamidani, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Western Springs, IL. She is 58 years old and has been practicing for 25 years. Dr. Hamidani is affiliated with Adventist Hinsdale Hospital and Adventist La Grange Memorial Hospital.

Dr. Hamidani's Care Philosophy

I believe in wholistic care and treating patients as a whole person with physical and emotional treatment. I look foward to developing long term relationships

Dr. Hamidani's Experience

See how Dr. Hamidani's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Hamidani

Dr. Hamidani accepts 30 insurance carriers

Dr. Hamidani is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Hamidani has admitting privileges.

Dr. Hamidani's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hamidani to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Hamidani's Performance
    GOOD
Chicago, IL |
I would recommend Dr. Hamadani to anyone who wants a doctor who will take the time to listen and then take the time to run tests, prescribe treatments, and then send you to a specialist when she feels that is what you need. She is the first doctor who really listened to me and as a result I am enjoying the best health I've experienced in a long time. I have recommended her to my adult children and they appreciate her manner and proactive approach to health. I love this doctor!!!
in Fishers, IN |
I really like Dr. Hamadani. She cares about her patients. Any time I've felt ill, I've been treated quickly with the recommendations of the doctor. HOWEVER, her front desk staff is the most incompetent set of individuals. I have had dozens of situations where they mess up my prescription, ignore my calls, delay my requests, and tell me they're too busy to follow through with the promise they made me. Dealing with them is a disaster and that's why I came here to write and warn everyone of them.
in Chicago, Il |
Dr Hamadani's staff are incompetent. They have given me inaccurate test result information, messed up my appointment time and now called in a blood pressure script with too high of a dosage. Dr. Hamadani pretends to listen because she will repeat back something that you did not say. She likes to push certain meds and questions the competency of the specialist you may see. She wrote on my profile an incorrect disgnosis and said she was unable to change it. RUN to another practice!
in West Chicago, IL |
Dr. Hamidani takes the time to listen to my health concerns, answering my questions with facts and knowlegeable information . I trust my Dr's expertise and I am greatful for her care.
Have you seen Dr. Nasreen Hamidani, MD?
Are you Dr. Hamidani?

Compare Dr. Hamidani

Dr. Hamidani's Care Philosophy

Dr. Hamidani's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Hamidani has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Why It Matters: Dr. Hamidani's Board Certifications

Dr. Hamidani does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Hamidani and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Nawabshah Medical College For Girls, Liaquat University Of Medical & Health Sciences

Graduated in 1992

Cook County Hospital

Completed in 1993

West Suburban Hospital

Completed in 1996

• Hindi
  • Urdu

Dr. Hamidani does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hamidani and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Asthma Testing