Dr. Nason Rouhizad, MD

Internal Medicine •  Male

Dr. Rouhizad

Wellstar Hospitalist Medicine

303 Parkway Dr NE Atlanta, GA 30312

Dr. Nason Rouhizad, MD is a Internal Medicine Specialist in Atlanta, GA. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Rouhizad to book an appointment.

Dr. Rouhizad's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Rouhizad

3.7

Dr. Rouhizad?
Dr. Rouhizad cared for my mother who is 85 years old in the hospital twice recently. He was wonderful with her and our family. He made sure to explain everything clearly and came back to check on her frequently. She was having dangerous fainting spells and was admitted to the hospital multiple times. He gave my brother and I his cell number and told us to let him know if she still had problems after her discharge. Under the care of a cardiologist, the problem was not yet clearly diagnosed and she was admitted once again. When I let him know she was still having problems, he came to see her on his day off. I have never had a doctor show so much concern and compassion. Hopefully we will not be back in the hospital but if we are, I will ask that he be the one to treat my mother. Very good doctor!
Elizabeth – Apr 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nason Rouhizad, MD?
My husband was admitted to ER unable to see, walk or remember. He had been to 4 other ER’s and was discharged. Dr. Rouhizad worked tirelessly to diagnose and treat the problem - Wernicke’s Encephalopathy caused by severe rapid weight loss from gastric intestinal issues which had been ignored by other physicians. Dr. Rouhizad’s keen diagnostic abilities and quick reactions in aggressive treatment helped my husband begin his road to recovery. Now a year later he has some short term memory loss but otherwise has recovered. I have no doubt he would have no quality of life had it not been for Dr. Rouhizad’s impressive medical response. Many Wernicke’s patients do not recover due to misdiagnosis. Dr. Rouhizad also has an absolutely impeccable bedside manner, patience, and communication skills. I have never encountered a finer physician.
Angela Rivers – Mar 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nason Rouhizad, MD?
Due to an aggressive and very uncaring initial encounter with Dr. Rouhizad. It seemed that his only concern was how long I had been in the hospital. He kept making a point 24 days, 24 days, do you have insurance. Which I do. There is no point for you to be here. I had major blood clot, 2 kidney operations to put stints in. 1st one failed. An infection 3 different antibiotics used non-stop for 15 days. I Can't walk due to blood clot, severe pain, severe vomiting, medication constantly adjusted. Asked him to leave my room he refused with NO saying he can make me leave. So I called him a jerk.BTW-I have STAGE IV ovarian mmmt metastatic cancer in many areas. Chemo was unsuccessful. He accused my fiance of being a drug addict. He couldn't walk having been in the hospital himself just days before. Accused him of stealing my meds, having him removed by security and barred forever asking if he harms me. Dr. Threatened me with psych eval. Because he bullied and intimidated me and upset me.
Oct 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nason Rouhizad, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Rouhizad?

• Hospital Medicine