Dr. Nasir Haque, MD

Dr. Nasir Haque, MD

Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Nasir Haque, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Germantown, TN. He is 57 years old and has been practicing for 32 years. Dr. Haque is affiliated with Methodist University Hospital.

7796 Wolf Trail Cv Ste 201

Germantown, TN 38138

• Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
  • CoreSource

Learn about Dr. Haque

Dr. Haque's Experience

Dr. Haque's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Abdominal Disorders
  • Abdominal Pain
  • Acute Bronchitis
  • Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Acute Sinusitis
  • Atherosclerosis
  • Autonomic Disorders
  • Bladder Diseases
  • Blood Disorders
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Bronchitis
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Cellulitis
  • Chest Pain
  • Chronic Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
  • Chronic Pain
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • Constipation
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Cough
  • Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Diabetes Type 1
  • Diabetes Type 2
  • Diabetes With Renal Manifestations
  • Diabetic Polyneuropathy
  • Diarrhea
  • Diverticulosis, Intestinal
  • Dizziness
  • Dysphagia
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Ear Ache
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Emphysema
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • Esophageal Diseases
  • Esophagitis
  • Fever
  • Gastritis
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Glaucoma
  • Gout
  • Hair Loss
  • Heart Disease
  • Heart Palpitations
  • Hyperkalemia
  • Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease
  • Hypotension
  • Hypotension (Excluding Maternal)
  • Hypothyroidism
  • Malnutrition
  • Mastodynia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Mineral Metabolism Disorders
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Muscle Spasm
  • Partial Lung Collapse
  • Peptic Ulcer
  • Pericardial Disease
  • Perimenopause
  • Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD)
  • Phosphorus Metabolism Disorders
  • Testicular Dysfunction
  • Thrombosis
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Tobacco Use Disorder
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Tremor
  • Ulcer
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Vertigo

• Pulmonary Function Test
  • Rapid Flu Test
  • Smoking Cessation Counseling
  • Thyroid Screening

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• Notre Dame
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1979
  • St Joseph's High School
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1977
  • Chittagong Medical School
    Medical School | Graduated 1985
  • Methodist Healthcare
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1995

Dr. Haque has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Haque does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Haque and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Haque's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Haque to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Haque's Performance
Harrodsburg, KY |
I don't think I could be happier with my doctor. He listens to what I have to say and explains what is wrong with me effectively so that I can understand.
in Memphis TN |
I've been seeing Dr. Haque for 8 months now and he is the most down to earth doctor you could meet. He listens without looking down on you. He knows every specialist in Memphis and has them on speed dial. Whatever the problem if he can't fix it he knows someone who can. He'll listen to you without rushing you and treat you or refer you to a specialist. I personally only need to see him because he takes care of my needs.
Memphis, TN |
After struggling for 1 week to couple to doctors, yestderday i visited Dr Haque. I really felt very relieved with his diagnosis. I specially thank to my friend who strongly recommend Dr. Haque to me. He is really nice, compasionate and understanding with master of his skills. All staff are very nice and cooperative. I give 5 out of 5 to him and his dedicated clinic.
in Memphis, TN |
I've recommended Dr. Hague to several of my family and friends. I really like his approach in taking care of me.
in Missouri |
Today was very first visit. It was an absolutely amazing experience. Dr. Haque is what every doctor should strive for --- pinnacle of exemplary professionalism. He was phenomenal with his insight and knowledge. Dr. Haque listened to every detail and was truly interested. Unbelievable - tears in my eyes - so grateful. I have never Written a review; but these words are not enough to express our appreciation. Dr. Haque is the doctor we have been looking for - FOR YEARS - Truly a Blessing!
Germantown, TN |
Dr. Haque is our Family Physician since last 4 years. He is one of the best doctors in Memphis. He has perfect understanding of diagnosis and with years of his experience as a family we feel very comfortable. He is very caring towards his patients.
in Germantown, TN |
Being a "senior citizen", I have been the patient of many doctors. I can tell you that I have never had a more caring, compassionate, and committed Doctor. In these last several years, Dr. Haque has helped me through several illnesses which were not "textbook". He spent the time to find the source - a proper diagnosis- and a plan of action. I trust this doctor to help me as I help myself. Now my husband and many friends trust their health care needs to be met by Dr. Haque and his staff.
in Memphis, TN |
Dr. Haque is a God send. He is a very thorough physician. I had been suffering from a chronic skin disorder for decades, and no other doctor I had seen, could tell me exactly what it was. Dr. Haque confirmed what it was, on the first visit. He answers any questions with patience and clarity, unlike many of my past doctors. Choosing Dr. Haque to be my primary care physician has changed my life for the better.
in Germantown, TN |
I have been a patient for 4 years and I have always received excellent care. I have recommended Dr. Haque to my family and friends. We have two generations receiving great health care from Dr.Haque.
in Germantown, TN |
The waiting room is always standing room only, first come first served...regardless of appointment time. Once you get past the 1+ hour waiting room wait, it will be another hour or two before you actually see the doctor (which is usually less than 5 minutes). Wasn't worth the time off work for me, so I switched to another Dr who is at least as helpful and much less time consuming. Often the staff is loudly socializing and making personal phone calls we all can listen to..so there's that.
in Germantown, TN |
I have been seeing Dr Haque for over 10 years now and in all that time he has never let me down. He is truly compassionate and cares for his patients. Amazing Doctor!
in Memphis Tennessee |
I was referred to Dr. Haque by a friend who credits him with diagnosing her illness and helping her get healthy again when no one else could. I can understand why after visiting his office. Dr Haque is extremely thorough and is only interested in the best care for his patients. My first visit with Dr. Haque was a routine physical and it was done to the letter with total attention to detail that was pivotal in my case. I'm now happy to have Dr. Haque as my primary physician.---
in Memphis, TN |
Best doctor in Memphis hands down!
in Cordova, TN |
A our doctor in the hippocratic sense. Dr. Haque asks questions, listens, and engages with the patient as if they are the most important work he has to do. I had not been to a doctor in 7 years. Past experiences have be less than satisfactory. Most doctors immediately order tests and then treat the test, not the patient. Sp much can be learned by spending time in conversation and observation. It is a lost medical art in the 21st century.
in Memphis, TN |
Dr Haque is an amazing doctor. I have been looking for a doctor who would really listen and help me with a health problem. He has to work incredibly long hours but makes you feel like the most important patient. He is a true healer and a wonderful person.
in Memphis, TN |
Dr. Haque is the best Internal Doctor there is. He is very through. He cares greatly about his patients so I don't mind if I have to wait to see him. Whenever I have to go to the hospital for a procedure I make sure they know to call him if anything should happen to me. I had that experience to happen and it took he and the Lord to save me. He has a great staff also!
Memphis, TN |
The entire office was pleasant and efficient. Dr. Haque spent the right amount of time with me and helped me get well.
in Germantown, TN |
Dr. Haque is a great doctor very detailed,considerate, and caring!!! I would highly recommend as an excellent doctor great compassion, Very Likely!!!!
in Germantown |
Dr.Haque is one of best primary care provider I ever had. He is very thorough on the diagnosis and the treatment procedures. He explains the medical conditions wonderfully.I have been highly benefitted on several occasions on my visits to his office.
in Bartlett, TN |
Best internal medical Doctor there is.
in Cordova, TN |
This is the first review that I have ever written good or bad. Total visit time was over 3 hours. Apparently his office was celebrating a birthday party and they were supposed to close the office. I don't expect to get called back right away when I go to the doctor but I do expect them to be considerate of my time and if the office was supposed to be closed he should have informed his patients so that we could reschedule. No Apology was ever given by Dr. Haque. Please be informed.
in germantown, tn |
I had a 11:30 appointment but was told that they attend to whoever comes first. This is really absurd as it does not happens like this.
Have you seen Dr. Nasir Haque, MD?
Are you Dr. Haque?

Carelink PPO
  • Golden Rule
  • HealthPartners
    Choice Care Network PPO
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • MedHealthInsurance