Dr. Nasir M. Haque, MD

Dr. Nasir M. Haque, MD

Internal Medicine | Male | 56 years old

Dr. Haque specializes in Internal Medicine and practices in Germantown, TN. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Haque? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Haque's Experience

See how Dr. Haque's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Haque

Dr. Haque accepts 19 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Haque has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Haque
Dr. Haque's Office & Staff
    31 – 45 minutes (56)
in Memphis, TN |
I've recommended Dr. Hague to several of my family and friends. I really like his approach in taking care of me.
in Missouri |
Today was very first visit. It was an absolutely amazing experience. Dr. Haque is what every doctor should strive for --- pinnacle of exemplary professionalism. He was phenomenal with his insight and knowledge. Dr. Haque listened to every detail and was truly interested. Unbelievable - tears in my eyes - so grateful. I have never Written a review; but these words are not enough to express our appreciation. Dr. Haque is the doctor we have been looking for - FOR YEARS - Truly a Blessing!
Germantown, TN |
Dr. Haque is our Family Physician since last 4 years. He is one of the best doctors in Memphis. He has perfect understanding of diagnosis and with years of his experience as a family we feel very comfortable. He is very caring towards his patients.
in Germantown, TN |
Being a "senior citizen", I have been the patient of many doctors. I can tell you that I have never had a more caring, compassionate, and committed Doctor. In these last several years, Dr. Haque has helped me through several illnesses which were not "textbook". He spent the time to find the source - a proper diagnosis- and a plan of action. I trust this doctor to help me as I help myself. Now my husband and many friends trust their health care needs to be met by Dr. Haque and his staff.
in Memphis, TN |
Dr. Haque is a God send. He is a very thorough physician. I had been suffering from a chronic skin disorder for decades, and no other doctor I had seen, could tell me exactly what it was. Dr. Haque confirmed what it was, on the first visit. He answers any questions with patience and clarity, unlike many of my past doctors. Choosing Dr. Haque to be my primary care physician has changed my life for the better.
in Germantown, TN |
I have been a patient for 4 years and I have always received excellent care. I have recommended Dr. Haque to my family and friends. We have two generations receiving great health care from Dr.Haque.
in Germantown, TN |
The waiting room is always standing room only, first come first served...regardless of appointment time. Once you get past the 1+ hour waiting room wait, it will be another hour or two before you actually see the doctor (which is usually less than 5 minutes). Wasn't worth the time off work for me, so I switched to another Dr who is at least as helpful and much less time consuming. Often the staff is loudly socializing and making personal phone calls we all can listen to..so there's that.
in Germantown, TN |
I have been seeing Dr Haque for over 10 years now and in all that time he has never let me down. He is truly compassionate and cares for his patients. Amazing Doctor!
in Memphis Tennessee |
I was referred to Dr. Haque by a friend who credits him with diagnosing her illness and helping her get healthy again when no one else could. I can understand why after visiting his office. Dr Haque is extremely thorough and is only interested in the best care for his patients. My first visit with Dr. Haque was a routine physical and it was done to the letter with total attention to detail that was pivotal in my case. I'm now happy to have Dr. Haque as my primary physician.---
in Memphis, TN |
Best doctor in Memphis hands down!
in Cordova, TN |
A our doctor in the hippocratic sense. Dr. Haque asks questions, listens, and engages with the patient as if they are the most important work he has to do. I had not been to a doctor in 7 years. Past experiences have be less than satisfactory. Most doctors immediately order tests and then treat the test, not the patient. Sp much can be learned by spending time in conversation and observation. It is a lost medical art in the 21st century.
in Memphis, TN |
Dr Haque is an amazing doctor. I have been looking for a doctor who would really listen and help me with a health problem. He has to work incredibly long hours but makes you feel like the most important patient. He is a true healer and a wonderful person.
in Memphis, TN |
Dr. Haque is the best Internal Doctor there is. He is very through. He cares greatly about his patients so I don't mind if I have to wait to see him. Whenever I have to go to the hospital for a procedure I make sure they know to call him if anything should happen to me. I had that experience to happen and it took he and the Lord to save me. He has a great staff also!
Memphis, TN |
The entire office was pleasant and efficient. Dr. Haque spent the right amount of time with me and helped me get well.
in Germantown, TN |
Dr. Haque is a great doctor very detailed,considerate, and caring!!! I would highly recommend as an excellent doctor great compassion, Very Likely!!!!
in Germantown |
Dr.Haque is one of best primary care provider I ever had. He is very thorough on the diagnosis and the treatment procedures. He explains the medical conditions wonderfully.I have been highly benefitted on several occasions on my visits to his office.
in Bartlett, TN |
Best internal medical Doctor there is.
in Cordova, TN |
This is the first review that I have ever written good or bad. Total visit time was over 3 hours. Apparently his office was celebrating a birthday party and they were supposed to close the office. I don't expect to get called back right away when I go to the doctor but I do expect them to be considerate of my time and if the office was supposed to be closed he should have informed his patients so that we could reschedule. No Apology was ever given by Dr. Haque. Please be informed.
in germantown, tn |
I had a 11:30 appointment but was told that they attend to whoever comes first. This is really absurd as it does not happens like this.
Have you seen Dr. Nasir M. Haque, MD?
Are you Dr. Haque?

Compare Dr. Haque

Dr. Haque's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Haque has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Why It Matters: Dr. Haque's Board Certifications

Dr. Haque does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Haque and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Chittagong Medical School

Graduated in 1985

Methodist Healthcare

Completed in 1995

Notre Dame

Graduated in 1979

St Joseph's High School

Graduated in 1977

Dr. Haque does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Haque and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Haque does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Haque and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.