Obstetrics & Gynecology  |
Dr. Nasiha Ahmad, MD
Dr. Nasiha Ahmad, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Denton, TX. She is 70 years old and has been practicing for 47 years.

2535 Charlotte St Ste 101

Denton, TX 76201

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Ahmad

Dr. Ahmad's Experience

Dr. Ahmad's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
  • Endometriosis
  • Genitourinary Tract Infections in Pregnancy
  • Gestational Diabetes
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hemorrhoids
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Mastodynia
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Preeclampsia
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Premature Labor
  • Premenstrual Syndrome
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sickle Cell Disease

• Blood Sugar Monitoring
  • C-Section
  • Colporrhaphy
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Essure® Procedure
  • Sterilization
  • Sympathectomy
  • Syphilis Screening
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC

• University Of Dacca Medical College
    Medical School | Graduated 1970

• Community Services, 2011and 20

Dr. Ahmad has no media or publications listed.

• Bengali
  • Hindi
  • Urdu

Dr. Ahmad does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ahmad and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ahmad's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ahmad to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Ahmad's Performance
in Keller, TX |
I started seeing Dr. Ahmad when I moved to Denton 4 yrs ago and even though I no longer live in the area I still drive to see her. She's very nurtuting and caring and when I talk to her, she listens. Also, her staff is very warm and welcoming. I've never had any issues or complaints from this office.
in Denton, TX |
She is an amazing physician. I had one of the best experiences with her. She made me feel very comfortable and It was very easy for me to open up to her. I would highly recommend her to anyone.
in Denton |
Dr. Ahmad is amazing. When I was having problems with my birth control implant, she took it out for me, pain-free and helped me find a better option. She's incredibly sweet and always makes me feel comfortable when I go into see her. She makes you feel like she truly cares and spends a lot of time with her patients, instead of rushing you out. 10/10 recommend her!!
One of the best doctors I've been to. She has good humor and is very knowledgeable in her work. Would recommend to anyone looking for an amazing obgyn.
in Lewisville, TX |
I have been a patient for several years. My doctor also goes to her. I have referred several ladies to her and they are all happy with her care.
in Frisco |
I have been going to Dr. Ahmad for over 18 years. She is professional, caring, and an outstanding doctor. She delivered my nephew as well. I highly recommend her.
in Denton, TX |
I really like Dr. Ahmad, she listens to you and your concerns. She also helps to find a solution and way to fix the problem. She explains everything the pro and con of any treatment she offers. The staff also work to help you stay informed. I have had 4 different OBGYN and by far Dr. Ahmad has been the best and really listen to the patient.
in Gainesville , TX |
Would highly recommend, she is an amazing doctor and is very easy to talk to
Dallas, TX |
I Love Doc Ahmad She Make Sure Everything Is Going Right And If Its Not Going Right Then She Will Fix It Right Then And There And She's Also Makes Sure Her Customers Are Taking Care Of And In Good Condition Before Leaving Her Office
Ft Worth, TX |
Highly recommend, very great doctor
in Irving, TX |
The best MD I can ever have!!! At 25 weeks pregnant I had a fibroid removed by her and my baby survived in me when all doctors were scared to go through with it.The options they gave me was I will loose my baby and I will die as well or loose my baby and womb as well. But this Doctor had faith,and gave me that surgery nobody knew it was going to be this successful Today she delivered my baby for me and thanks to her I have a blessed cute baby boy.I wont be here today if not for her.U're Godsaint
in Denton, TX |
I could have lost my baby if it wasn't for my mother in law standing up for me. I asked the Dr to check me bc I thought my amniotic fluid was leaking but since it was my first pregnancy, I wasn't sure. Both times I asked, she turned me down saying that "it's not medically necessary to check me" &that if I didn't feel a gush than it was probably the baby's bones.I was leaking for 5 days until I told my mother in law who had just recently had a family member lose her baby due the same situation.
Chicago, IL |
Worst experience ever ! The receptionist was unprofessional and gave me false results by phone! Doctor called two months later with my results. Unethical. They are understaffed. Would not recommend this doctor to anyone.
in Dallas, Texas |
She lacks bedside mannor. I felt as I was looked down upon because I'm overweight. Because she asked me all kinds of questions on why I was overweight. She did an ultrasound and it basically went like this ok you see the baby there. OK let's see if there is a heartbeat ok there it is measured the baby then ok done. No letting me hear the heartbeat or a picture of the ultrasound. This was suppose to be a joyful experience and it was a nightmare. I was in tears the entire drive home.
She told me she didn't usually let women who haven't been pregnant get IUDs, but said to call her office the next week to get a prescription that would soften my cervix, & if I took them, she would do the procedure. I called the nurses, but they said Dr. Ahmad wouldn't do the procedure since she doesn't give IUDs to women who haven't given birth. I asked to talk to Dr. Ahmad because there seemed to be a misunderstanding, but I never heard back. My STD results still haven't arrived after 2 months
in New York, NY |
The doc has been my gyno since moving to Texas. She is very kind and compassionate when having to go through such an uncomfortable office visit.
in Denton |
Dr ahmad is amazing..this was my first pregnancy and I was so afraid but she made me feel comfortable..she listened to me very carefully always..she is thr best dr i have ever seen..absolutely love her...I will highly recommend her to everyone
Have you seen Dr. Nasiha Ahmad, MD?
Are you Dr. Ahmad?