Dr. Nash Moawad, MD

Dr. Nash Moawad, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Male

Dr. Nash Moawad, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Gainesville, FL. He is 44 years old. Dr. Moawad is affiliated with Uf Health Shands Hospital.

Dr. Moawad's Experience

See how Dr. Moawad's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Moawad

Dr. Moawad accepts 8 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Moawad has admitting privileges.

Dr. Moawad's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Moawad to family and friends
    Dr. Moawad's Performance
    in Tavares, FL |
    Dr. Moawad gave me my life back. After having a prior surgery from a regular GYNO the pain was still severe. I reached out and met Dr. Moawad on November 1, 2016 and discovered I had stage 4 endometriosis. It spread to my bowels and he put me in contact with a colon surgeon and they both did performed my surgery on February 1, 2017. Now I am pain free and very greatful for Dr. Moawad, he is my HERO. The pain that I went through for many months were unimaginable and I can't believe Im pain free.
    Tallahassee |
    I had gone to four different doctors regarding the issue I was having. They couldn't figure out why I was bleeding when I had already had an hysterectomy years ago. Dr. Moawad was able to figure out why I was having this issue. He is the best doctor to go to if you are having any female issues. He was very patient with me with the issue I had. It took me 2 years to finally make my mind up and say I need to have surgery but during that time he never once rushed me he waited until I was ready and
    in Gainesville, FL |
    18 days post op from a complete Laparoscopic hysterectomy for Stage 4 Endometriosis and I feel like I have my life back. To say I am profoundly grateful for the expertise of my surgeon, Dr. Nashat Moawad is an understatement. Dr. Moawad was presented with the most complicated surgical excision of advanced endometriosis and he was able to accomplish the entire procedure laparoscopically. He is an exceptional physician with excellent listening skills and a world of compassion for his patients.
    in Ocala, FL |
    Dr.Moawad, Nash was amazing! He went above and beyond to provide me with the most excellent care I have ever experienced in my life. My primary OBGYN told me I had no option beside open myomectomy after being diagnosed with multiple fibroids. I wasn’t satisfied with the option and spoke to my PCP who referred me to Dr. Moawad for a second opinion. From my first visit to my surgery day, he treated me with compassion. He is such an amazing doctor, experienced and extremely well versed with new
    in Gainesville, FL |
    Best doctor EVER! 100% compassionate care. Truly cares about his patients. I had been suffering with painful and heavy cycles for years, and Dr. Moawad discovered that I had severe endometriosis. It turned out that my best option was a hysterectomy and Dr. M was excellent. My pain is gone. He will be there with you every step of the way and truly goes above and beyond...I would happily recommend to any woman struggling with GYN problems.
    Have you seen Dr. Nash Moawad, MD?
    Are you Dr. Moawad?

Dr. Moawad's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Ectopic Pregnancy
    • Endometriosis
    • Endometriosis of Colon
    • Female Infertility
    • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
    • Ovarian Cysts

Completed in 2010

• Other Education
      University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine

Completed in 2010

Dr. Moawad does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Moawad and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Myomectomy - Open and-or Laparoscopic
    • Oophorectomy
    • Operative Hysteroscopy
    • Ovarian Cystectomy
    • Ovarian Transposition (Oophoropexy)
    • Pelvic Surgery