Dr. Abdelnaser Elkhalili, MD

Dr. Abdelnaser Elkhalili, MD

Rheumatology  ·

Dr. Abdelnaser Elkhalili, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Webster, TX and has been practicing for 12 years. He specializes in rheumatology and internal medicine.

Clear Lake Specialties

600 N Kobayashi Rd

Webster, TX 77598

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • Molina Healthcare
  • Principal Financial Group
  • Renaissance Physicians Organization (RPO)

Learn about Dr. Elkhalili

See how frequently Dr. Elkhalili performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Limb Pain
Osteoporosis
Autoimmune Diseases

Dr. Elkhalili's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Elkhalili "As a rheumatologist taking care of mainly chronic arthritis , my approach to connect with the patients and sit down and listen well where we can establish a good base foundation for their future medical care and wellness"

• Rheumatology

• Scranton State General Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2003
  • University Of Texas Medical Branch Gal
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2006

Dr. Elkhalili has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic

Dr. Elkhalili does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Elkhalili and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Elkhalili's Reviews

3.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Elkhalili to family and friends

Dr. Elkhalili's Performance

I guess we expect more from the Dr than he can give. I too feel waiting an hour or more and then in and out in minutes is not right. My mind can’t work that fast. And I forget what I need to talk to him about. More time please Dr. schedule no closer than 15 minutes per patient.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
My father has been seeing this doctor and now is having infusions. They will not allow family members to be with them at one of the scariest points in their life. I think it is horrible not to let your patient have someone there to hold their hand and support them. Also the communication between...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Dear, this is Dr.Elkhalili and the patient was in same office but with a different specialty and I have had no contact with your father or known his condition during the infusions, sorry for the misunderstanding and I hope you can give me a call to discuss it and address all your concerns or question

It’s true he’s polite & knowledgeable; however I’ve been his patient for a year and he’s never spent longer than 6 minutes in the room with me. He’s in such a rush each time it’s as if he has a stopwatch when he walks into the room in order to time himself. I feel guilty like I’m keeping him from...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

sorry for the miscommunication, please give me a call and we welcome any concerns or questions.

Attentive to patients; extremely knowledgeable, answers questions, listens to concerns. He is a truly kind person. Have never felt like a number. Office staff is pleasant and helpful. Good about returning messages.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for Dr. Elkhalili. Your feedback is greatly appreciated! - Clear Lake Specialties

I have had wonderful, trustworthy and informative visits with Dr. Elkhalili. He has always told me about my conditions and has told me how I am improving or not improving with my treatments. I have found him to be very compassionate, and caring. His treatments are working for me I give him 10...more