Dr. Naseh Nawabi, MD

Anatomic Pathology | Male

Walk-In Family Medicine Center 10308 W Sample Rd Coral Springs, FL 33065 Get Directions
Dr. Naseh Nawabi, MD
Dr. Naseh Nawabi, MD is an anatomic pathology doctor who practices in Coral Springs, FL. He is 50 years old.

Dr. Nawabi's Experience

See how Dr. Nawabi's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Nawabi

Dr. Nawabi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nawabi to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Nawabi's Performance
in pompano beach fl |
excellent dr. my whole experience was amazing from start to finish no matter the problem Dr. Nawabi and his team will assist you with the best possible solutions and service. Thank you for everything you have done much appreciated Dr Nawabi is the best!!! I would recommend to everyone to go to this urgent care clinic asap If you are having any kind of problems the team they have is very courteous and excellent at what they do. I would never go elsewhere. Dr Nawabi is my Dr for life now thank you
Palm City, FL |
Dr Nawabi was very accommodating. I was able to see him the same day. He was extremely compassionate and understanding to my needs. He took the time to call me back to check on me later in the day. He and his staff were fantastic.
in Port Saint Lucie, FL |
I went to see the good doctor and was very impressed with his attention to detail. He attended to me in a timely manner and showed a great deal of compassion for my needs. His staff was very helpful, detailed and friendly.
in MIAMI |
I found Dr. Nawabi to be very smart, kind and knowledgeable about the various types of pain I experience and what the best methods of medicinal marijuana would be for me. Thank you very much doctor to Dr. Nawabi.
in Coral springs |
I took my in laws which are in their 80's to see Dr Nawabi. They were really impressed with him and wanted me to write a review for them. They really appreciated that he took the time to explain to them the pros and cons of a certain medicine. My father in law has prostate cancer. I would definitely recommend this doctor for his caring demeanor.
in Miami, FL |
Everyone at Dr. Nawabi’s clinic is terrific. I was throwing up and sick to my stomach and I walked into Dr. Nawabi’s clinic and they took me right away. I was dehydrated and Dr. Nawabi’s staff made sure I had plenty to drink and that I was keeping things down before I left. Then the next day they had me come in to make sure I was doing okay.
in Miami, FL |
Dr. Nawabi and his staff are excellent in three critical areas for me: 1) listening and making sure the patient understands the problem and treatment plan and that the patient is involved in the process 2) Courteous and professional manners 3) Follow up with patient I highly recommend Dr Nawabi even as a primary doctor
in Chicago, IL |
I was visiting friends and I cut my foot pretty bad while helping my buddy work on his bike. I went to Dr. Nawabi’s clinic and they took me right away. Dr. Nawabi took care of me right away and he answered all of my questions and was very caring. I have been to other clinics before and felt more like a piece of meat or like no one knew what they was doing. All the people in the office was very friendly and respected me. Dr. Nawabi even called me the next day to check on me and my foot.
Dr Nawabi: My granddaughter was running a very high temperature, 102, and being new to the area, I didn’t really have a family doctor & someone recommended Dr. Nawabi. I went to see him & his staff took us right away. He was so caring & gentle with my granddaughter, very thorough in explaining everything to me. Dr. Nawabi gave her some medicine at his office and called in a prescription for us and within several hours of seeing him, my granddaughter’s fever broke &she was feeling 100% better
in Miami, FL |
I went to see him and I actually got there earlier then expected. He saw me right away. I was taken care of and was treated pretty good and was satisfied with the service.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Wants your money. Hardly ever present at his own clinic; I think he's skating the edge of acceptable practice. It's known that he has parents in need of health care, so he is milking patients, insisting on unnecessary visits that you have to pay for, but don't get to see an actual doctor.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
daughter saw him. he is the worst. he should put up a sign "leave your wallet and get out'
in Fort Lauderdale, FL |
He has all physician assistants working there seeing the patients. He's got a degree as a doctor but doesn't know anything about treating patients. He's a pathologist. He can't tell if you have a cold, flu, or pneumonia. Doesn't know what tests to order or what medicines to give. He is hardly ever there and he is supposed to be supervising the PAs who aren't docotors. What is this? A third world country medical center? How could they destroy the walk-in medicine center my family's loves Dr.B
Have you seen Dr. Naseh Nawabi, MD?
Are you Dr. Nawabi?

Compare Dr. Nawabi

Dr. Nawabi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Anatomic Pathology
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
    •  Board actions found

Dr. Nawabi has 2 board actions

• Disciplinary action in another state (4/17/2015)
      • Action Taken: Fine
      • Summary: Nawabi, Naseh MD: License # 4301102160: NATURE OF COMPLAINT: The physician has Sister State Disciplinary Action and Failure to Report/Comply. ACTION TAKEN: The Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs, Bureau of Health Care Services has imposed a FINE and issued a REPRIMAND on the physician’s license.
      • State: Michigan
      • Not qualified for licensure (1/13/2014)
      • Action Taken: License Denial
      • Summary: Please reference the following Document
      • Documentation: Download here (PDF)
      • State: Kansas

Dr. Nawabi does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Nawabi and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Nawabi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nawabi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Anatomic Pathology

Dr. Nawabi does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Nawabi and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.