Dr. Naseh Nawabi, MD

Dr. Nawabi
Telehealth services available

Walk-In Family Medicine Center

10308 W Sample Rd Coral Springs, FL 33065

Dr. Naseh Nawabi, MD is a Urgent Care Medicine Specialist in Coral Springs, FL. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Nawabi to book an appointment.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Urgent Care Medicine in your area

See similar Urgent Care Medicine in Coral Springs

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Nawabi accepts

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Nawabi treats your condition or procedure

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Naseh Nawabi, MD...

Communicate via email?

Offer evening visits?

Offer weekend visits?

Offer an online patient portal?

Have free onsite parking?

Dr. Nawabi's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Nawabi

4.2

Dr. Nawabi?
What People Say About Dr. Naseh Nawabi, MD
Knowledgeable and friendly professionals!
Feb 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Naseh Nawabi, MD?
Dr. Nawabi conducted a thorough examination. He was very patient and understanding while I explained my medical issue. Lastly, Dr. Nawabi clearly explained to me the findings of his examination.
Nov 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Naseh Nawabi, MD?
Wait was not too bad. Staff was friendly. Dr. Nawabi is very knowledgeable and professional. I will use him as my primary care doctor zina e I do it as a walk in
May 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Naseh Nawabi, MD?
Thorough examination. Excellent bedside manners. Timely assessment. Thank you ????
FL – Feb 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Naseh Nawabi, MD?
Very professional and friendly. Have been going here for years.
Tasha in North Lauderdale , FL – Oct 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Naseh Nawabi, MD?
Dr. Nawabi is completely incompetent, I was referred here and drove over an hour to find out he would not help me in the least bit. AND charged me $300 for absolutely nothing. stay away from this fraud and dishonest practice. BTW they were just audited.
defiance – Jul 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Naseh Nawabi, MD?
All he wants is your money. Disciplinary action in another state (4/17/2015) Action Taken: Fine Summary: Nawabi, Naseh MD: License # 4301102160: NATURE OF COMPLAINT: The physician has Sister State Disciplinary Action and Failure to Report/Comply. ACTION TAKEN: The Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs, Bureau of Health Care Services has imposed a FINE and issued a REPRIMAND on the physician’s license. State: Michig
Apr 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Naseh Nawabi, MD?
My husband and I saw Valarie the PA today for flu like symptoms Very warm, and caring. Would recommend.
Mar 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Naseh Nawabi, MD?
“Such a great experience. Very friendly staff and compassionate nurses and doctor. Took all the time to go over my questions. I left the appointment already feeling much better. Thank you!” Treated for Crohn’s and Chronic Pain US Army Retired
Robert Singleton – Mar 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Naseh Nawabi, MD?
Staff have always been courteous, knowledgeable and friendly! We would certainly use them as our urgent care facility whenever we are in Coral Springs! Thank you!
Agnes Carr in Camden DE – Mar 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Naseh Nawabi, MD?
I actually saw Valerie B today and she was awesome! Unlike a lot of providers that want to quickly diagnose you without listening to the patient, Valerie B was the opposite. For patients that don't carry insurance, she helped in providing options on prices for in house medication vs outside medication. Also the front desk to the nurse who takes vitals, are all nice, I gotta get their names next time to individually give them review. ??
Jennifer A in Florida – Feb 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Naseh Nawabi, MD?
Dr. Nwabi is truly amazing. His personalized, compassionate medical care far exceeds ANY expectations you may have. Staying current, combined with excellent care, and communication is what sets him above the rest. I will always keep him.
Billy Pender in Panama City, Fl – Feb 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Naseh Nawabi, MD?
Dr. Nawabs is great. I take my 102 year old mom to him for check ups and just recently for the flu. He has a great bedside manner and is an excellent physician. He takes the time and talks in laymen’s terms. I would definitely recommend him.
Jan 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Naseh Nawabi, MD?
Listen to my needs and everything was explained clearly thanks again
Divine gonzalez in Coral springs – Jan 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Naseh Nawabi, MD?
Fairly quick service, the cost is not bad if you don’t have insurance, the front desk girl was friendly as well as the PA, and the hours are great. However; I paid a lot of money for the prescription medication that I doubt I really need because I think their diagnosis is incorrect. But in their defense I wasn’t going to pay for a lab to confirm their diagnosis anyway so who knows.
Jan 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Naseh Nawabi, MD?
I've been going to Walk-In Urgent care for years. Both Dr Nawabi and Paul, P. A. are extremely understanding. They actually listen to you when you come to them with an issue. It's hard to find a Doctor's office like this. I've tried for many years. I would highly recommend coming to them over ANY other Doctor. PERIOD.
David Davidian in Fort Lauderdale, FL – Jan 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Naseh Nawabi, MD?
After searching hours for compassionate care doctors in Pensacola, Florida, I could not find a physician that offered what I needed at a comparable cost. I found Dr. Nawabi in Coral Springs, which is 600 miles from me. His staff were wonderful and listened to my needs. Dr. Nawabi drove to Pensacola to meet with me. Now who does that? His mannerism and professionalism was beyond compare!!! My search for a GOOD physician is over........
Hallie Malone in Cantonment, FL – Nov 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Naseh Nawabi, MD?
Consult for Med Marijuana. He asked a lot of questions to make a informed decision. He was very busy and did not rush me. He spent all the time I needed to get my questions answered and to educate me with the direction I chose to go in for my illness. I have Cancer and Fibro and now a small tumor on my brain. I have hope of relief of pain under his care. Thank you!
Misty in Lakeland, FL – Sep 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Naseh Nawabi, MD?
he was great ,took personal phone calls from me ,out of his way to get a new medication ,also on a lotion nothing to do with no marijuana in it and I've been in pain 4 years and it's been great thank u
stephen in Sarasota, FL – Sep 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Naseh Nawabi, MD?
excellent dr. my whole experience was amazing from start to finish no matter the problem Dr. Nawabi and his team will assist you with the best possible solutions and service. Thank you for everything you have done much appreciated Dr Nawabi is the best!!! I would recommend to everyone to go to this urgent care clinic asap If you are having any kind of problems the team they have is very courteous and excellent at what they do. I would never go elsewhere. Dr Nawabi is my Dr for life now thank you
jeff in pompano beach fl – Jul 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Naseh Nawabi, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Nawabi?

• Urgent Care Medicine

More Information

• Does Dr. Nawabi communicate via email?

No users have indicated that Dr. Nawabi communicates via email

• Does Dr. Nawabi offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Nawabi offers telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Dr. Nawabi offer an online patient portal?

No users have indicated that Dr. Nawabi offers an online patient portal

• Does Dr. Nawabi have free onsite parking?

No users have indicated that Dr. Nawabi has free onsite parking

• Does Dr. Nawabi offer weekend visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Nawabi offers weekend visits

• Does Dr. Nawabi offer evening visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Nawabi offers evening visits