Internal Medicine  |
Male
Dr. Narendra Sankar, MD
Dr. Narendra Sankar, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Dewey, AZ. He has been practicing for 9 years.

QUAD CITY MEDICAL ASSOCIATES LLC

• CHAMPVA
  • Cofinity
  • Community Health Choice
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)

Learn about Dr. Sankar

Dr. Sankar's Experience

Dr. Sankar's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Anemia
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Congestive Heart Failure

• Physical Examination
  • Spirometry
  • Urinalysis
  • Vaccination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• York University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2003
  • St. George's University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2008
  • Lenox Hill Hosp/Nyu Sch Med
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2009
  • Lenox Hill Hosp/Nyu Sch Med
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2011

Dr. Sankar has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sankar does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sankar and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sankar's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sankar to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Sankar's Performance
Prescott, AZ |
Having a simple question for the Dr., I called & spoke to someone. She said she'd get back to me the next day. Over the next week, I called several times from my cell phone, going to voice mail each time. I called from my home phone & it was answered immediately, implying she was screening my calls! She said the doctor is sick & they'll get back to me when they can. She pointed out she got my 3 msgs (I actually left only 1 msg) I received no call back. Sankar ignored the issue when explained.
in Dewey |
I have been seeing Dr. Sankar for about a year, and i truly like him as a doctor. He spends the time with you cover your questions and asks questions. Very happy with Dr. Sankar
in Dewey, AZ |
My wife & I made routine check-up appts. (no cost to us). We arrived, on time, but had to wait over an hour. They didn't code the visits as routine, so both of us were charged. My wife's visit was never billed to our ins. co., so they billed us directly...NOT ALLOWED! Dr. Sankar also ignored a letter I sent. When I called, the person I dealt with was rude. Dr. Sankar won't give you lab results unless you come back to see him. They keep sending a bill to my wife. Ins. co. told us do NOT pay it.
in Prescott Valley, AZ |
My husband and I just switched to Dr. Sankar because our dr. that we have been seeing for 17 years has retired. The office is not fancy like the previous doctor's was but that's ok. We found the staff to be quite pleasant, friendly and accommodating. Dr. Sankar himself is a very friendly and knowledgeable man. I feel comfortable around him and he is easy to talk to. We would highly recommend Dr. Sankar to anyone seeking quality health care. We plan to stick with him for a long time!
in Dewey, AZ. |
Dr. Sankar is an excellent, caring doctor. He takes his time and listens.
Phoenix, AZ |
Believe the other 1 star reviews. At an initial appt with Dr. Sankar, he said he would send my prescriptions in. One of them I didn't need until 3 months later, but he refused to call it in without another appt. I went to the office. After a heated discussion, he hugged me, said there was no charge for the visit, re-coded my intake appt and gave me a credit for overbilling. Nine months later I get a bill. When I called to discuss this, the billing woman was curt and hung up on me. Not cool.
in Prescott valley, AZ |
Doctor is very knowledgeable, caring, upbeat, sends refers to the best physicians. Office does a good job with accommodating patients needs.
in Prescott Valley, AZ |
Extremely caring and knowledgeable physician who will go the extra mile for his patients. His staff are top notch with high work ethic and very pleasant.
in Mayer, AZ |
I've had Dr. Sankar as my primary care Dr. for over eight years, as a c-5 quadriplegic for 15yrs I see a lot of doctors and deal with there staff, Dr. Sankar is one of the most professional, caring doctors I have ever met, and as far as the staff is concerned Brenna out front always greets you with a smile and always gets everything I need faxed right away. So as far as recommending him to family and friends, absolutely 100% you will not be disappointed.
in Dewey, AZ |
Both knowledgeable and professional, Dr. Sankar is a very gifted physician. He takes the time to listen to you and genuinely cares about the well being of his patients. I highly recommend Dr. Sankar.
in Prescott Valley, AZ |
My actual face-to-face with Dr. Sankar impressed me, but, his “Girl Out Front” did not. I found her to be a liar with an “I-don’t-give-a-darn” attitude. She doesn’t care how long you’ve been waiting and she shows it. Too bad for the Doc, but he chose her for the front desk. As for me, I got another doc…you will too!
in Prescott, AZ |
Very unpleasant experience both times I was there. Very rude and unfriendly staff, unprofessional and unorganized, and the hour+ wait time should be against the law! Finding another doctor even though Dr. Sankar is good. His staff can make or break him - he needs to realize this.
in Prescott Valley,az |
Dr. Sankar very nice doctor. His receptionist will be the cause of him losing patients. She's VERY rude! Customer service is not her specialty. She needs to be in the back filing paperwork not dealing with phone calls. If it wasn't for Dr. Sankar being nice I would go elsewhere for a doctor. His staff is horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please don't ever trust this office to fax a request for any needed medical orders. They don't seem to follow thru to even wait for a fax confirmation. Friday afternoon and I guess the weekend was more important. This office has no after hours coverage whatsoever! No answering service, can't leave a message. When did medicine become a Monday thru Friday, 9-5 job? Choose wisely!
Prescott, AZ |
His staff always tried to schedule appointments for three months out. I'm not elderly. I have no chronic conditions. I didn't appreciate trying to schedule appointments i didn't need. Then i requested a referral for a basic, annual exam recommended for all women. I was told that since he hadn't seen me in 6 months, Dr. Sankar would not provide the referral. He withheld a referral to try to force me to come in and earn him money from my insurance carrier. I've lost all respect for him.
Have you seen Dr. Narendra Sankar, MD?
Are you Dr. Sankar?

• Cofinity
    Cofinity PPO
  • Community Health Choice
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA