Dr. Napatia Gettings, MD

Adult Psychiatry •  Female

Dr. Gettings

The Full Circle Alliance Inc.

11520 W 183rd St Ste 100 Orland Park, IL 60467

Dr. Napatia Gettings, MD is an adult psychiatry specialist in Orland Park, IL and has been practicing for 8 years. She graduated from U Of Chgo Div Of Bio Sci Pritzker Sch Of Med in 2007 and specializes in adult psychiatry and child & adolescent psychiatry.

• Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews
  • Friendly staff Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews

Dr. Gettings accepts

Dr. Gettings accepts the following insurance:

Aetna PPO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois PPO

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check Dr. Gettings' experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Gettings treats this condition more than 97% of her peers

Dr. Gettings' conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Autism
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Conduct Disorder
  • Delusional Disorder
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Developmental and Learning Disorders
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Emotional Disturbances of Childhood and Adolescence
  • Generalized Anxiety Disorder
  • Impulse Control Disorders
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Nondependent Alcohol Abuse
  • Nondependent Antidepressant Abuse
  • Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
  • Nondependent Marijuana Abuse
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder (OCPD)
  • Oppositional Defiant Disorder
  • Personality Disorders
  • Phobia
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychosis
  • Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
  • Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)
  • Schizoaffective Disorder

4.4

Dr. Gettings?
Dr. Gettings' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Napatia Gettings, MD
All my visits are very relaxed & comfortable & out of the number of psychiatrists I've had, Dr. Tronshaw was the one to finally get me on the right meds. I no longer have depression and my anxiety has been significantly reduced from where it once was. I'd also like to give a quick shout out to my therapist Jennifer Galle whom has worked closely with Dr. Tronshaw and has helped keep my mind steady & focused. I'm someone who has dealt with anxiety & depression for around 10 years & from a young age (10 or 11 years old) & out of the number of Psychiatrists & Therapists I've seen, I've never had results like I do with Dr. Napaita Tronshaw & Jennifer Galle. Thank-you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Napatia Gettings, MD?
Dr. Tronshaw has been a blessing. Shes very knowledgeable & thorough & works through a problem until a solution is found. She responds quickly to questions & is always helpful when needed. I’m grateful to have found her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Napatia Gettings, MD?
Dr. Tronshaw has been treating my children for over 4 years You will never find a more caring and knowledgeable doctor. Dr Tronshaw knows her patients, takes her time, and prescribes the best coarse of treatment for that individual. She is easy to talk to and always gets back to you in a timely manner. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Tronshaw and her practice. Janice is the best too! Michele-Tinley Park
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Napatia Gettings, MD?
After years of trial and error with different doctors prescribing all kinds of meds to my children and listening to them slap labels on them, that were baseless, Dr.Tronshaw was the first doctor to really listen and not want to shove medication down their throats. She has helped my kids tremendously and I would recommend her to everyone. She takes the time and really listens to your concerns and helps to make changes that make sense for the patient. She always returns a call when promised.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Napatia Gettings, MD?
My daughter has been a patient with Dr. Tronshaw for a few years now. She has been extremely helpful and very thorough with her treatment. She is very accommodating with her scheduling and always returns calls and emails. I highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Napatia Gettings, MD?
Our family has a lengthy history of a variety of mental health conditions & we’ve been to many psychiatrists over the years. We’ve been seeing Dr. Tronshaw-Gettings for the past 3 years. She is by far the most knowledgeable, thorough, reliable, professional & helpful doctor ever! All of us love her & the care she provides. Dr. Tronshaw-Gettings also provides solid parental & marital guidance in the session. She doesn’t just push meds, rather she considers all options.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Napatia Gettings, MD?
Dr. Tronshaw is one of the best psychiatrists I have ever had the pleasure to meet. She treats my daughter with the utmost respect. She listens intently to what my daughter has to say and truly cares about her as an individual. She understands teenagers and knows how to reach and treat their complicated minds. I know my daughter loves Dr. Tronshaw as much as I do because I never get a hassle from her when we have a scheduled appointment to go to, even when she is very tired.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Napatia Gettings, MD?
Dr Tronshaw is the most comforting caring and dedicated doctor I have ever experienced. She is my 4th Psychiatrist the last 9 years. I will be be her patient as long as possible. I have never felt as comfortable and honest as I do with her. Everything about my treatment is cared for with detail. ANYTIME I have needed anything she has been there way sooner than I could hope. Whether it be email visit screen meeting Meds management has been much better than ever since she became my dr 3 years ago
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Napatia Gettings, MD?
Dr. Tronshaw-Gettings has provided excellent care to my son. Her treatment goes beyond medication management - she actually care. Her office manager Janice is wonderful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Napatia Gettings, MD?
I strongly recommend Dr. Tronshaw. Her knowledge and clinical decision making skills are exemplary. She is attentive, responsive, and very supportive of her patients' mental health and well-being. My experience with Dr. Tronshaw and her practice has been extremely positive.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Napatia Gettings, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Gettings?

• Adult Psychiatry