Dermatology  |
Female
Dr. Naomi Johansen, MD
Dr. Naomi Johansen, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Sarasota, FL. She has been practicing for 8 years. Dr. Johansen is affiliated with Doctors Hospital of Sarasota and Sarasota Memorial Hospital.

Dermatology Associates of Sarasota

3830 Bee Ridge Rd Ste 200

Sarasota, FL 34233

• Ambetter
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Johansen

Dr. Johansen's Experience

Dr. Johansen's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology

• Dermatology

Dr. Johansen does not have any board certifications listed.

• Actinic Keratosis
  • Keloid Scar
  • Leg and Foot Ulcers
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Pemphigoid

• Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Skin Tag Removal

• University Of Virginia / Main Campus
    Medical School | Graduated 2009

Dr. Johansen has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Johansen has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Johansen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Johansen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Johansen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Johansen to family and friends
Dr. Johansen's Performance
Longboat Key, FL |
Loved Dr. Johansen! She was very attentive and helpful.
Bradenton, FL |
Dr J was helpful and didn't rush me
in Bradenton, FL |
She was very professional and displayed a very good grasp of my skin problem
in Bradenton, FL |
If you're looking for a dermatologist who cares about her patients and makes a conscious & ethical effort to find a solution to your problem, I highly recommend you check her out. Very personable and follow through.
in Sarasota, FL |
Excellent professional manner. Answers all questions; very gentle with procedures.
in Sarasota, FL |
Dr. Johansen is cordial yet professional in her demeanor. She has treated myself as well as my daughter Savannah. We both continue to treat at her office.
in Venice, FL |
She is very thorough and informative and has a good patient manner. She listens and responds. I would suggest, however, that she remember that young people do not have a monopoly on sex. Older people, particularly those seeking a partner, want to be physically appealing. Skin cancer is not the only concern. We want to look our best and aesthetics play a role for us just as much as for the young. Examine us with an eye to improving our appearence, not just screening for precancer lesions.
in Sarasota, FL |
She is very concerned about you and very professional..
in Parrish, FL |
Prompt knowledgeable service. Only problem is scheduling appt.
Ruskin, FL |
She seems to have a 6th sense in her assessment process. Is quick to take action. Spends more than adequate time with patients. Has a soothing, encouraging, patient personality. Only suggestion is about the computer system within the building which seems to be unreliable.
in Palmetto, FL |
Dr. Johansen is very thorough and competent. She has a pleasant and compassionate way about her . I would recommend her to others.
in Palmetto, FL |
Very kind and pleasant. Dr. Johansen took the time to listen to my concerns about removing a growth from my face that I had removed years ago and returned bigger and more ugly. She explained what she would do and why she thought it would be more successful than my previous procedure. I felt completely confident as she spoke, she was so clear in her explanation. And she did exactly as she promised - she removed the growth completely with no scar! Perfect! Easy procedure. Love her for this
in Bradenton, FL |
Dr. Johansen is very personal and very thorough. I have complete confidence in her, so happy she is my doctor.
in Sarasota, FL |
Dr. Johansen is one of the nicest physicians I have ever encountered. She listens well and is extremely thorough. I would recommend her highly to everyone.
in Bradenton, FL |
Office was new, clean, and efficient. Dr. was concise and to the point. Asked the right questions and listened to my concerns.
in Bradenton, FL |
She was kind, professional & informative. Dr. Johansen answered all my questions, gave me her full attention & made me feel at ease. She even provided me with some reading material & samples before my appointment was finished. All of the ladies that work in the office were super friendly as well. I plan on going back in May!!
in Myakka City, FL |
Dr. Johansen is the best! I was referred to her for what turned out to be pyoderma gangrenosum. I then continued my care with her, with appointments twice per year. She has removed several pre-cancerous lesions, both surgically and with freezing. She is always pleasant and extremely thorough, with a great bedside manner. Over the Christmas holiday, I noticed an actinic keratosis developing, so I texted her. She responded to my text and we made plans to follow up after the holidays.
in Bradenton, FL |
She was very thorough and a good listener. She showed concern for my issues recomended good solutions and gave me all the time I needed. I never felt rushed.
Bradenton, FL |
Very good doc, but not enough days available
in Sarasota, FL |
I was looking for a new doctor, because I felt as if my 6 month visits to my former skin doctor had turned into sales pitches for beauty products and services. Dr. Johansen was recommended by my husband, and I must say he was right. She was very professional and thorough in her examination. She took time for my questions, and I did not feel rushed. Not once did she or anyone else in the office try to sell me any line of products or services. What a relief!
in Sarasota, FL |
She is the best doctor I have ever experienced, and I am a retired doctor. So much compassion and care. She is honest and knowledgeable.
in Bradenton, FL |
She is great! She is very thorough and listens to your concerns.
in Sarasota, FL |
Very professional coupled with great attitude establishing rapport with patient.
Sarasota, FL |
Dr. Johansen is patient, kind, knowledgeable and thorough. She is everything I look for in a physician.
Pleasant & professional
in Longboay Key Fl |
Dr. Naomi is a perfessional in all ways and while performing her throughal body scans she moves quickly and efficiently. I feel she is personable and interested in hearing any concerns regarding my skin. I will be referring her to my husband. The office employees are bright and cheerful not to mention efficient, they run a tight ship as my appointments have been on schedule and Dr. Johansen has always seen me in a timely manner.
in Bradenton, FL |
Dr Johansen does an excellent job. I would highly recommend her. She's courteous, professional and listens to your concerns.
in Sarasota, FL |
Dr Johansen takes the time to listen. I have never felt uncomfortable and she definitely makes sure you understand everything before leaving her office.
in Sarasota, FL |
Dr. Johansen is competent,concerned, cheerful. When doing a procedure, she inquires about discomfort level,discusses time and post care. Without a doubt, being an RN, she exceeds my expectations.
in Bradenton, FL |
She listened while I explained my issues and the did what she could to help resolve them
in Bradenton, FL |
Dr Johanssen is meticulous and thorough without sacrificing friendliness. I always feel she cares about me as a person.
Sarasota, FL |
Very professional. Took care of all my needs. Very knowledgable and kind.
in Bradenton, FL |
While no one likes to go visit the skin Doctor, I was glad to meet Dr. Johansen. I was impressed with her personable manner. The exam was quick but thorough. She noticed spots I hadn't seen and along with her assistant gave me confidence in what she recommended I have done.
in Bradenton, FL |
Dr. Johansen gave me the best dermatologic examination I have ever had! She performed biopsies and other procedures without discomfort. She is very attractive and personable--one of my very favorite physicians. I feel very fortunate to her as my dermatologist.
in Bradenton, FL |
For caring and professional.
in Sarasota, FL |
I am always impressed with Dr. Johansen's punctuality, kindness, and professionalism. I recently recommended her to a friend, and would not hesitate to do so again!
in Sarasota, Fl |
Very professional, friendly, knowledgeable. I went to her. As a second opinion, and now I consider her my bi-annual dermatologist
Boston, MA |
She is intelligent, never makes me feel rushed and always has a smile on.
in Bradenton, FL |
Dr. Johansen is a very knowledgeable and caring Doctor. I think she treats me as if I were family. I also put Dr. Niff in the same level of like and trust.
in Bradenton, FL |
Dr. Johnsen is very compassionate and caring. She is extremely qualified and conducts a most comprehensive examination and is very though. She takes her time examining and then will not rush you out until all your questions, concerns and issues are addressed. Dr. Naomi has excellent bedside manners.
in Sarasota, FL |
She was very nice, thorough and knowledgable.
in Bradenton, FL |
I have already recommended Dr. Johansen to my friend. She is thorough in her exams and considerate of your feelings.
in Bradenton, FL |
A very competent and caring professional.
in Sarasota, FL |
Dr. Johansson was professional but warm and caring. She answered all our questions and put us at ease.
in Bradenton, FL |
Dr johansen, is always cheerful and very professional. She does a though examination and makes recommendations to solve any problem you having to do with your skin. I and my wife have been her patients for two years and look forward to our next visit.
in Sarasota, FL |
Very thorough. Terrific "bedside" manners. Would definately recommend.
in Ellenton, FL |
Dr. Johansen is a very caring and approachable dr. She made me feel comfortable and answers any questions I ever have. I would recommend her to all my friends.
in Sarasota, FL |
From our first meeting, I found Dr. Johansen to be extremely knowledgeable, kind, patient-centered, and efficient. She treated my condition with practiced ease, and I highly recommend her.
in Venice, FL |
Dr. Johansen was quick, courteous, and thorough in her examination and treatment. When options are available for treatment, she explained the options and allowed me to make a choice of treatment.
in Sarasota, FL |
I did not know that taking a mark off , just one where one is zapped with a machine was so expensive. In NC I had 12 done and it was just part of the Dr.' s visit. I was surprised at a three hundred dollar charge and that it was called surgical procedure. My skin cancer on two parts of my leg were surgery. This hitting me once with a zap was not
Have you seen Dr. Naomi Johansen, MD?
Are you Dr. Johansen?