Naomi Scott, LPC

Naomi Scott, LPC

Counseling  ·
Female  ·
Naomi Scott, LPC is a counselor in Fort Worth, TX and has been practicing for 12 years. She graduated from Phillips Graduate Institute in 2006 and specializes in counseling, marriage & family therapy, and more.Read her story

9500 Ray White Rd # 210

Fort Worth, TX 76244

• Value Options

Learn about Naomi Scott

Naomi Scott's bio

This content was provided by Naomi Scott "I have over 15 years in mental health, at various levels. I began direct work as a therapist in 2005 with California Family Counseling Center, which was affiliated with my graduate school, and allowed me to refresh my Spanish as well as become specialized in Latino Family Therapy. I graduated in 2006 and became an intern, practicing with Hillsides, where I remained for 3 years and 2 months. Whilst there, I became known to work well with "angry defiant teenagers." I was also nominated Employee of the Month in October of 2008. I came to Dallas and after a tedious process to become a fully licensed LPC, began working with Dallas Comm. Supervision & Corrections Dept. in July 2010 through October 2011. I ran the only Spanish Speaking IOP group dealing with addiction problems that led to probation. My family then returned to California where I returned to Hillsides and was employed in two different programs from October 2011 to July 2014. Whilst there, I worked with SED adolescents that were recently hospitalized or were in need of intensive in home services to prevent re-hospitalization. I then transitioned to working with adult clients who were on a welfare to work program and assisting to improve mental health issues in order to resume schooling of employment. In May 0f 2014, I was presented with the Acts of Excellence Award. From October 2013 to March 2014, I returned to a graduate school in order to obtain a specialization in the Psychology of Trauma, or PTSD. I am now a contractor with Mind Above Matter, where I have been since May of 2015."

This content was provided by Naomi Scott "First and foremost, we are a team.  I am a tour guide during your therapy and you direct me as to what direction you want to pursue.  However, if I believe that we are going off track (i.e. what you originally came for), I will guide you back or ask for understanding  so as to best help you.  Treatment plans, as well as session documentation is done conjointly.  You will have access to notes before they are finalized and they will be reviewed at the start of most sessions in order to ensure that we are on track and determine completion of homework on both our ends. Calls and emails will be returned within 24 hours, unless a crisis situation occurs.  In that case, I will return a call as quickly as possible. "

• Counseling
  • Behavioral Therapy
  • Group Counseling
  • Individual Counseling
  • Marriage & Family Therapy
  • Play Therapy
  • Relationship Counseling

Naomi Scott does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Behavior Modification
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services

• Latino Family Therapy
    Other Education | Completed 2006
  • Marriage & Family Therapy
    Other Education | Completed 2006
  • Psychology Of Traums (Ptsd)
    Other Education | Completed 2014

Naomi Scott has no awards or honors listed.

Naomi Scott has no media or publications listed.

Naomi Scott does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Naomi Scott and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Naomi Scott's Reviews

Be the first to leave a review

Naomi Scott?

How was your experience with Naomi Scott?