Dr. Naomi T. Bloomfield, MD
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Naomi T. Bloomfield, MD

Gynecology | Female

OB/GYN Health Center Associates 101 Jordan Rd Ste 200, Troy, NY 12180 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Bloomfield specializes in Gynecology and practices in Troy, NY. She practices at 3 locations.

Are you Dr. Bloomfield? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Bloomfield's Experience

See how Dr. Bloomfield's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Bloomfield

Dr. Bloomfield accepts 25 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Bloomfield has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Bloomfield's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bloomfield to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Bloomfield
Dr. Bloomfield's Office & Staff
    31 – 45 minutes (30)
Rensselaer, NY |
Dr. Bloomfield is down-to-earth and very easy to talk to. She makes you feel at ease, and is willing to answer any and all questions; as a result, her wait times are sometimes high, but the wait is worth it!
in Albany, NY |
It was my first time ever going to a GYN and I was not thrilled with my experience at all. While I openly admit I didn't really want to be there due to my own apprehensions, she definitely didn't help or make the experience any better. She was very rude and condescending and either interrupted me or talked over me when I asked questions about different birth control pills. She didn't listen to me at all about my concerns and treated me like just some dumb kid. I will never go to her again.
in Troy, NY |
I had an appointment with Dr. Bloomfield in March 2016 and found her very down-to-earth and friendly. I generally avoid doctors, if possible, so I was a bit nervous going into the appointment but Dr. Bloomfield put me at ease., She seems knowledgeable & speaks to you without loads of jargon.The only small negative is that her office is hard to reach on the phone (get ready to be on hold for a few minutes!) However, that's a minor drawback compared to having a gynecologist that I like & trust!
Clifton Park, NY |
Saw Dr. Bloomfield for an issue other than annual checkup. She was pleasant the first visit. When finally able to get back in (which took some time due to lack of follow up from her office), I was completely unhappy with how she dealt with me. She pushed a bunch of pamphlets across the table and told me I had to do more research when I was asking questions. Well, isn't that why you go to a doctor in the first place? You need their opinions, their guidance. Chose not to work with her again.
in Brunswick, NY |
In my one encounter I had with Dr. Bloomfield, I found her very condescending and rude. She had no empathy whatsoever for myself or my situation. I had been in the hospital for three days being induced. My baby would not come so the nurses explained to me that they had to send me home. Then walks in Dr. Bloomfield and starts repeating what I had already been told, when I started to ask a question she pointed her finger at me and told me not to interrupt her.Very rude, condescending not friendly!
Have you seen Dr. Naomi T. Bloomfield, MD?
Are you Dr. Bloomfield?

Compare Dr. Bloomfield

Troy, NY 12180

Narrow your results

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.