Family Medicine  |
Dr. Nancy Wolfe-Sidberry, MD
Dr. Nancy Wolfe-Sidberry, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Brentwood, TN. She is 62 years old and has been practicing for 32 years. Dr. Wolfe-Sidberry is affiliated with Tristar Ashland City Medical Center.

5046 Thoroughbred Ln

Brentwood, TN 37027

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
  • Coventry Health Care of Tennessee

Learn about Dr. Wolfe-Sidberry

Dr. Wolfe-Sidberry's Experience

Dr. Wolfe-Sidberry's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

Dr. Wolfe-Sidberry does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• Meharry Medical College School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1985
  • George Hubbard
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1986
  • George Hubbard
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1987

Dr. Wolfe-Sidberry has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Wolfe-Sidberry has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Wolfe-Sidberry does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wolfe-Sidberry and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wolfe-Sidberry's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wolfe-Sidberry to family and friends
3.0
Dr. Wolfe-Sidberry's Performance
Nashville, TN |
Dr. Wolfe-Sidberry is a thorough and patient doctor. She listens well to her clients needs and works with them sternly yet compassionately in achieving the best health goals that they can. She literally saved my mother's life. In today's healthcare system, it is very difficulty to find someone who is competnent, caring and committed to making sure that their patient's stick to the course of their best healthcare. She's simply amazing.
Atlanta, GA |
The office environment is not very welcoming. The only time the front staff notices you is when they need your insurance information or you owe money. Never a hello or good morning. Seems like there is a different nurse every time I go never see the same person. When I do finally see the doctor if I do, it's usually a nurse practitioner. I feel rushed and she doesn't really listen. I will be looking around for a new doctor real soon.
in Franklin TN |
Dr Sidnerry is very rude. Absolutely no bed side manner. I have been going here for several years, and without my knowledge I was switched to a different doctor in the office- Dr.Bell I have extremely high triglycerides due to a hereditary condition, and HAVE to take medication to control it. The pharmacy called to get a refill and it was DENIED!! No reason- just denied. Terrible I will go one last time to get my refill, and then I'm done.. Find somebody else!!!
Nashville, TN |
I have gone to this office for years and it's not the same - it's gone way down. They take forever to respond to my call. It also took them over 1.5 months to call me back about my mammogram results (this has happened many times). It seems like they really don't care anymore. They are not courteous, especially Dr. Sidberry. They don't speak or say hello when you walk by them in the office. It's sad that this entire office doesn't care about the patient. It starts at the top with the doctor.
in Brentwood, TN |
zero stars if I could, Dr.Wolfe is rude, judgmental, and not helpful at all. I have been waiting over 2 months to get my results from a routine pap-smear and routine CBC blood test etc. She was supposed to write a prescription to help with my cramps, and send it to my pharmacy, which was also never taken care of, despite many phone calls on my part. I also never got the referrals I asked for despite calling multiple times and providing the names and numbers of the doctors for which I needed refs
in Nashville, TN |
I went in for a consult and was pretty pleased. Office was plain and clean, nursing and front desk staff were helpful, kind, and patient. I would agree that Dr. Wolfe-Sidberry didn't seam to be the most approachable person but she ended up being very helpful and completely satisfied my needs with the consult. I won't hesitate to see her again for any issues I might have in the future.
The worst, bad experience, bad non chalant attitude. Staff unprofessional, not caring about patients health
in Brentwood, TN |
The staff was nice and helpful, but Dr. Wolfe herself was off-putting, condescending, and talked down to me. She failed to ask basic questions, such as how often I have my cycle, and if it is regular, I walked out of her office feeling depressed and worthless after my appointment. (I walked in happy) The gowns were reusable, as opposed to disposable, which grossed me out, and the room was incredibly cold. Im not sure if she was having a bad day, or if that is her usual attitude.
Have you seen Dr. Nancy Wolfe-Sidberry, MD?
Are you Dr. Wolfe-Sidberry?

Visit Dr. Wolfe-Sidberry