Dr. Nancy Westermann, MD

Child & Adolescent Psychiatry ·  Female · Age 69

Dr. Westermann

Nancy M Westermann M.D P.C

152 Simsbury Rd Avon, CT 06001

Dr. Nancy Westermann, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Avon, CT and has been practicing for 29 years. She graduated from University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine in 1984 and specializes in child & adolescent psychiatry and psychiatry.

Dr. Westermann's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Westermann

4.5

Dr. Westermann?
Dr. Westermann's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Nancy Westermann, MD
Dr. Westermann is the finest psychiatrist I have had the privilege of caring for my children. She is extremely well qualified, diligent, goes above and beyond the call of duty and, most importantly, cares deeply about her patients. She has guided my family through tumultuous times without which one of my children might not have survived. Her communication skills and responsiveness are incomparable and I feel blessed to have had her in my life for close to a decade. I cannot recommend her more highly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nancy Westermann, MD?
She combined her clinical expertise with a genuine desire to help. She listened attentively and although she was on able to offer my son the care he needed due to her recent move to NJ she went out of her way to assist me with finding high-quality appropriate care . She even took valuable time out of her busy schedule to contact me a few days later to see how we were doing . thanks to her we are finally on the right track
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nancy Westermann, MD?
I've been seeing Dr. Westermann for many, many years. She is kind and extremely dependable. She has helped me through some extremely challenging times in my life. It would be difficult for me if she wasn't in my life. She will tell you the truth no matter how difficult it may be to hear. That is one reason why I like seeing Dr. Westermann. She is always there if I need her.....and she will always tell the truth.....
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nancy Westermann, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Westermann?

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry

1989
1985
1984

Dr. Westermann accepts

No malpractice claims found for Connecticut

Check Dr. Westermann's experience treating your condition or procedure