Dr. Nancy Weiner, MD

Dr. Nancy Weiner, MD

Neurology  |
Dr. Nancy Weiner, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in Atlanta, GA. She is 58 years old and has been practicing for 32 years.

105 Collier Rd NW Ste 5030

Atlanta, GA 30309

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia

Learn about Dr. Weiner

See how frequently Dr. Weiner performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Myasthenia Gravis
Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension
Diplopia

Dr. Weiner's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurology

• Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension
  • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Lambert-Eaton Syndrome
  • Meningiomas
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia
  • Vertigo
  • Visual Field Defects

• EEG (Electroencephalogram)

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Washington Univ Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1985
  • St Lukes Hosp
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1986
  • Harvard Medical School
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1989
  • Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1990

Dr. Weiner has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Weiner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Weiner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Weiner's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Weiner to family and friends
2.8
Dr. Weiner's Performance
Canton, GA |
All though Dr. Weiner is a nice person she is over scheduled on people. Did not like her office person. She is a smart mouth person who cussed because of being stood up to. when you make an appointment she says she will call one time if you don’t answer she cancels it. Tells you to be there 1/2 hour early. An hour later I cancel and all the sudden we are next even though they tell another person that they had to let us go first! Dr. Weiner kick her to the curb.
in Woodstock, GA |
Nancy Weiner diagosed me with Myasthenia Gravis (devastating disease that deteriorates one's quality of life). 2 blood tests, and about 3 other doctors later to clarify, I did not have Myasthenia Gravis. She claimed a blood test showed I had the disease. Mestinon, very expensive test that were not needed, her lack of eye contact in discussion was astounding and revealing (don't trust her a bit). Not enough characters allowed here to say everything. She's the worst doctor. Very fishy experience.
Atlanta, GA |
What a quack if a doctor! No back office help or nursing assistant, bounces patients back and forth between patient rooms, doesn’t listen to the patient, and then she forgets. Her. Office called and requested earlier arrives because there was a cancellation. Arrived earlier, waiting 30 minutes past my scheduled appointment. . Other patients in waiting area were discussing similar calls requesting earlier arrival and then long wait. Appt was easy to schedule but I can understand why now.
in Dunwoody, GA |
I am giving Dr. Weiner 5 stars specific to my experience. I am an RN. I can see how she could get a lower rating in some instances. I went to her when the other Neuro Ophthalmologist I was referred to by my Ophthalmologist could not see me for 6 months. Dr Weiner's office is well run considering she is the only medical person there. She moves fast but gave me plenty of time to answer my questions professionally, look at the MRI together, gave me good suggestions as to how to go forward.
Dallas, GA |
I was slightly hesitant in keeping the appointment once I read some of the comments. However, once we arrived I was immediately reassured that my 16 year old Daughter was in good hands. She was being seen for a post concussion visual deficit. Dr Weiner was very thorough, patient, professional and had an excellent bedside manner. In addition, her office staff displayed all of the same positive attributes! I am completely confused and utterly disagree with the negative comments posted.
Marietta, GA |
I was not happy with her. She refused to give me any treatment for my problem until I ent back to a cardiologist that I hadn't seen in years even though I no longer had the issue that sent me to the cardiologist. I am looking for a new doctor. Wasted my money go to her.
McDonough |
Had to be one of the worst doctors I have ever seen. Rude, condescending, and wouldn't listen to me. Won't be returning.
Very bad experience. She had ordered, in my opinion, an unnecessary and frivolous test that had absolutely no bearing on any future treatment or care of my eye.. It was extremely expensive and I was not informed of the extremely high costs. I complained several times, but to no avail. In addition, I had to send my previous doctor's records and surprised to learn the office does not have email. I had to fax over 20 pages of information; waiting for their fax to free up. I will not go back.
in Jonesboro, GA |
My experience was not good. Never would go back to her.
in Georgiareenville, SC |
Incredible office staff! Courteous and compassionate. Dr. Wiener sees a lot of patients but when she is with you she gives 100%of her attention and talent to your case. She has a great way of making you relax with quips and understands you are dealing with a critical concern: your sight. She doesn't waste a minute and her decisiveness was extremely comforting. Amazing credentials and talent!
in Atlanta, GA |
She is very smart, but not personable. She does not explain things. She says whatever she has to say, and that's it. No time for questions. If you do get a chance to say anything, she will look at you and respond to you as if you are an idiot. Again, she is very smart and is very experienced, just not good with communication. It's either her way or nothing. I wish I could find someone with her knowledge, but with better communication skills.
in Atlanta, GA |
She spent a lot of time with me, I have a stroke in my eye. She did test my retina eye doctor didn't do. Took a lot of time. The nurse doesn't come out to the waiting room to get you, SHE DOES
Alpharetta, GA |
Dr Weiner is thourough and will consider all possible angles before providing a diagnosis. She listens and is her staff is wonderful!
in Lawrenceville, GA |
Dr Weiner is unique; I'd bet she has ADD. She flits from room to room, and it can be a bit disconcerting if you aren't expecting it. The 1st time it happened, she walked out briskly as though she were going to grab something from the desk, but was gone for 5 minutes and I could hear her talking in the next room. She popped back in, resuming as though she'd never left. Even so, I found her very likable, and she was FAR more knowledgable about my condition than ANY of the several other docs I saw.
in Atlanta, GA |
Diagnosed my son with a probable concussion now backing off of that and won't out anything in writing. My son said she is not personable and just kinda walks out the dorm. Have tried asking her to call me three times and will not give me a phone call back. The receptionist suggest I make an apt to be able to take. Really????
Have you seen Dr. Nancy Weiner, MD?
Are you Dr. Weiner?