Dr. Nancy Vance, MD

Preventive Medicine ·  Female · Age 55

Dr. Vance

Dr. Nancy Vance, MD is a preventive medicine specialist in Naples, FL and has been practicing for 17 years. She graduated from Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine in 1999 and specializes in preventive medicine, dietetics, and more.

Make an appointment

Dr. Vance accepts

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Vance treats your condition or procedure

• Toxic Exposure
  • Vitamin B Deficiency
  • Vitamin D Deficiency
  • Weight Loss

At Insight to Health & Wellness we focus on placing our patients in the lowest possible risk category for disease by providing them with with individualized programs to promote optimal health and aging. Our emphasis is on looking at the cause rather ...

• Preventive Medicine
  • Dietetics
  • Regenerative Medicine

2014
Seeking Health Educational Institue
2012
American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine Fellow Anti-Aging Regenerative & Functional Medicine
The Metabolic Medical Institute
2010
American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine Fellow Anti-Aging, Regenerative Medicine
2002

3.4

Dr. Vance?
Dr. Vance's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Nancy Vance, MD
First two visits were fine, but after that too many red flags. Made appointments way in advance so that I didn't miss work, but every time I sat waiting for over 30 minutes. Saw no improvement from the IV vitamins. She also claimed to have given me a combined estrogen/testosterone implant, which raised my testosterone levels way above that of an 18 year old boy, ( I am a 58 you female!) and NO change in estrogen level. ( Proven by bloodwork) Waste of money and time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nancy Vance, MD?
I am impressed with the knowledge, & compassion that Dr. Vance has for her patients. Although it is on the expensive side it is worth every penny. It is very difficult to find a doctor who truly is compassionate, and cares about a patients well being. I am so appreciative to find such a caring individual and staff. Yes, they don't take insurance but anybody who knows about functional medicine knows it is very hard to find a doctor who does, & insurance that will cover the tests she orders.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nancy Vance, MD?
I came to Dr. Vance a very sick person, fresh out of chemo, ridden with arthritis, and no real hope for ever feeling better. After 10 months of IV Vitamin therapy and hyperbaric oxygen treatments, I feel like a new woman. I never dreamt I could feel this well! Thank you, Dr. Nancy!! You saved my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nancy Vance, MD?
Dr. Vance personally was very nice but her practice is a scheme to get your money. I specifically went to see her for a medication I was on. I asked before I saw her if I could get a refill and I was told I could (cancer medicine, no pain meds or anything), and I didn't. I had to pay her $1100.00 up front for her to treat me. No exceptions! What a crock! This is why people are skeptical of doctors, and she doesn't accept insurance.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nancy Vance, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Vance?