Preventive Medicine  |
Dr. Nancy Vance, MD
Dr. Nancy Vance, MD is a preventive medicine doctor who practices in Naples, FL. She is 54 years old and has been practicing for 18 years.

3060 Tamiami Trl N Ste 201

Naples, FL 34103

Learn about Dr. Vance

At Insight to Health & Wellness we focus on placing our patients in the lowest possible risk category for disease by providing them with with individualized programs to promote optimal health and aging. Our emphasis is on looking at the cause rather than the effect of symptoms and to seek natural over synthetic treatments when possible. We believe that what we do to our bodies today is the strongest determinant of the diseases we may battle tomorrow.

Dr. Vance's Experience

Dr. Vance's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Preventive Medicine

• Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1999
  • University Of Kentucky Albert B. Chandler Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2002
  • American Academy Of Anti-Aging Medicine Fellow Anti-Aging Regenerative & Functional Medicine
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2012
  • American Academy Of Anti-Aging Medicine Fellow Anti-Aging, Regenerative Medicine
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2010
  • The Metabolic Medical Institute
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2012
  • Seeking Health Educational Institue
    Other Education | Completed 2014

Dr. Vance has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Vance does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Vance and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Vance's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Vance to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Vance's Performance
Miami, FL |
First two visits were fine, but after that too many red flags. Made appointments way in advance so that I didn't miss work, but every time I sat waiting for over 30 minutes. Saw no improvement from the IV vitamins. She also claimed to have given me a combined estrogen/testosterone implant, which raised my testosterone levels way above that of an 18 year old boy, ( I am a 58 you female!) and NO change in estrogen level. ( Proven by bloodwork) Waste of money and time.
in Naples, FL |
I am impressed with the knowledge, & compassion that Dr. Vance has for her patients. Although it is on the expensive side it is worth every penny. It is very difficult to find a doctor who truly is compassionate, and cares about a patients well being. I am so appreciative to find such a caring individual and staff. Yes, they don't take insurance but anybody who knows about functional medicine knows it is very hard to find a doctor who does, & insurance that will cover the tests she orders.
in Naples, FL |
I came to Dr. Vance a very sick person, fresh out of chemo, ridden with arthritis, and no real hope for ever feeling better. After 10 months of IV Vitamin therapy and hyperbaric oxygen treatments, I feel like a new woman. I never dreamt I could feel this well! Thank you, Dr. Nancy!! You saved my life.
Dr. Vance personally was very nice but her practice is a scheme to get your money. I specifically went to see her for a medication I was on. I asked before I saw her if I could get a refill and I was told I could (cancer medicine, no pain meds or anything), and I didn't. I had to pay her $1100.00 up front for her to treat me. No exceptions! What a crock! This is why people are skeptical of doctors, and she doesn't accept insurance.
Have you seen Dr. Nancy Vance, MD?
Are you Dr. Vance?