Dr. Nancy Strauch, MD

Dr. Nancy Strauch, MD

Psychiatry | Female

Nancy J Strauch, M.D. 1790 Century Blvd NE Ste A Atlanta, GA 30345 Get Directions

Dr. Nancy Strauch, MD is a psychiatry doctor who practices in Atlanta, GA. She is 63 years old and has been practicing for 25 years. Dr. Strauch is affiliated with Piedmont Hospital.

Dr. Strauch's Experience

See how Dr. Strauch's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Strauch

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Strauch has admitting privileges.

Dr. Strauch's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Strauch to family and friends
Dr. Strauch's Performance
Atlanta |
Dr. Strauch is reliably late, miswrites prescriptions, & isn't one for talking. She's very wham-bam in terms of getting you in & out. I had some concerns about a possible change in insurance; she said that if it came to that "it shouldn't be too much of a financial burden..." Two months later I need a refill so I try to make an appt, & I'm told she'll no longer be in that clinic as of that Thursday, & further won't accept UHC soon after. Received a letter later that week about the move, not ins!
Atlanta, GA |
Dr Strauch double booked me with another client. When she came out to greet her next appointment she looked at me, looked at her and told the other woman to go in her office while she dealt with me. She walked over to the appointment book and then walked into her office without even acknowledging me! I was mortified. She treated me as if I was not important, not valuable and not worth her time. If this is how she deals with her personal issues I cant imagine how she could counsel someone.
Atlanta, GA |
My experience with Dr. Strauch has been amazing. My appointments are very thorough, and they are never rushed. She is very easy to relate to, and talks to you instead of AT you, which I really appreciate. She takes her time getting to know you as a person, and I never feel judged. She is one of my all time favorite physicians. She has helped me tremendously with my chronic anxiety and PTSD since I have been seeing her. I would recommend to anyone looking for a medical psychiatry practitioner.
in Kennesaw, GA |
I've been seeing Dr. Strauch for six years. She always listens and makes sure that I am on the correct dosage of medication.
Atlanta, GA |
I saw her once and she didn't look at my medical records and prescribed me to go to Mass General in Boston for a full psychiatric and medical work up. I don't think she can get to know me or my medical history at all in 45 minutes to make such an extreme diagnosis. I can not recommend her to anyone.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr Strauch is quick to make immediate harsh judgments on her patients with out taking the time to know ones background or true personality. Dr Straight is extremely unprofessional and does more harm than good.
Duluth, GA |
very nice. talks about your behavior and external factors. but is very very conservative w her prescribing. unwilling to try new meds
Have you seen Dr. Nancy Strauch, MD?
Are you Dr. Strauch?

Compare Dr. Strauch

Dr. Strauch's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Psychiatry
  •  Board certified in Psychiatry

Dr. Strauch has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Strauch's Board Certifications

• Psychiatry

• Bipolar Disorder
  • Depression
  • Mood Disorders
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)

University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio

Graduated in 1992

University Hospital S Tx Med Center

Dr. Strauch does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Strauch and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Psychiatry