Dr. Nancy Spinelli, DO

Dr. Nancy Spinelli, DO

Dermatology | Female | 50 years old

46 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Narrow your results

I believe in providing the highest standard of care in all aspects of my practiceRead more

Dr. Spinelli's Experience

See how Dr. Spinelli's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Spinelli

Dr. Spinelli accepts 12 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Spinelli has admitting privileges.

Dr. Spinelli's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Spinelli to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Spinelli's Performance
Rockaway, NJ |
First time in office today with my daughter. We saw Dr. Cham. She was lovely, but the office staff ignored us when we signed in. They took six other patients information ahead of us while we sat and waited for 45 minutes. The women behind the desk screamed to her employees across the office about a patients cyst for everyone to hear and then a few minutes later actually stamped her feet and said, "People never fill out their paperwork properly!" and stormed off. We will never go back!
New York, NY |
Dr. Spinelli is amazing, but her office staff is very challenging to work with. I've considered finding another doctor many times due to continued frustration but value her opinion that I've stayed on. It's very difficult to schedule an appointment, she books out months in advance so plan ahead. Her office staff is pleasant but not helpful in any way.
Dr. Spinelli is one of the best doctors I have ever been to. She is caring and thorough. You can tell when you are with her that she genuinely just wants to help you with any issue you are seeing her for. The only negative that I have noticed about her practice is the office staff in her Denville office. They are very abrupt, to the point of being unkind, and seem like they have no interest in helping you whatsoever. In stark contrast, everyone in Fair Lawn is very and kind.
in Fair Lawn, NJ |
I have been going to Dr. Spinelli for over 14 years now. She is a grade A physician. The care has always been top notch and her office staff has always been nothing more than pleasant and accommodating. It does take some time to get an appointment with her but that's because she is that good that her patients are willing to wait for an appointment. She is worth the wait!
in Fair Lawn, NJ |
Dr. Spinelli is a very knowledgeable and competent physician. She takes the time to explain things to you and makes you feel very comfortable. I am not one who likes to go to doctors but Dr. Spinelli is an exception. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a knowledgable, caring dermatologist.
in Ridgewood, NJ |
Before Dr. Spinelli, I have seen 5 dermatologists who did not care enough to take on the tough challenges presented by what I had on my cheek. I am very glad that I found Dr. Spinelli. She is the only one who did not give up and is the only one who has the eagerness and patience to do research and find the correct cure for my skin disorder. She treats her patients as if she has the disease and genuinely feels happy to see that I am getting better. Her staff are very friendly and accommodating!
in Old Bridge, NJ |
Dr Spinelli is an individual that has the ability to listen to her patients. She then addresses the patient's problem in a one-on-one fashion that allows the patient to understand the problem and the proposed treatment to resolve the issues. Dr Spinelli is a most empathetic individual who is given outstanding support by her technicians and office staff. They are number one in my book because they always manage to follow up and confirm changes with me.
in Old Bridge, NJ |
Dr Spinelli went the extra mile to help resolve my health issues. She is a most caring individual and a credit to the medical field. Follow up within the office staff has been exceptional with multiple changes in scheduling that they accomplished to make my visits even more beneficial.
Brooklyn, NY |
Dr. Spinelli- best doctor!!! Have been coming here for years and am very pleased with the overall experience!! My entire family comes to her and would not go anywhere else! We all highly recommend her! Very friendly and courteous staff also.
in Hillside, NJ |
I always feel welcome, the staff is polite and professional. Dr. Spinelli's is very professional and always speaks to me with sincerity and takes her time explaining so I can understand why and what I need to do. I Highly recommend her.
in Hillsdale, NJ |
Always greeted with a Hi! How are you. Dr. Spinelli is very sweet person who always treats me with respect. She answers all my questions. Very Informative.
in Weehawken |
I was very grateful for her compassion, knowledge and professionalism. I highly recommend her.
Jodi ruined the whole experience for me. Terrible time, hate it will not come back. Nasty women.
in Fair Lawn, NJ |
We have found that Dr. Spinelli is a caring and professional doctor - she has genuine concern for her patients. She speaks to her patients not at them - which is a +++ in our book. We would highly recommend her for any skin issues and we have recommended her. In fact one of our friends that we recommended her to swears that she saved his life by catching an early cancer.
Have you seen Dr. Nancy Spinelli, DO?
Are you Dr. Spinelli?

Compare Dr. Spinelli

Dr. Spinelli's Care Philosophy

Dr. Spinelli's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology
  •  Board certified in Dermatology

Dr. Spinelli has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Spinelli's Board Certifications

• Dermatology

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Jock Itch
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Psoriasis

Nycom-St Barnabas

Completed in 1998

Nycom-St Barnabas

Completed in 2001

Dr. Spinelli does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Spinelli and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatology