Dr. Nancy Silverberg, MD

Dr. Nancy Silverberg, MD

Dermatology | Female

Dr. Nancy Silverberg, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Newport Beach, CA. She is 64 years old and has been practicing for 39 years. Dr. Silverberg is affiliated with Hoag Hospital Newport Beach.

Dr. Silverberg's Experience

See how Dr. Silverberg's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Silverberg

Dr. Silverberg accepts 10 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Silverberg has admitting privileges.

Dr. Silverberg's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Silverberg to family and friends
Dr. Silverberg's Performance
in Costa Mesa, CA |
If you are seeking cosmetic procedures- lasers, micro-pen, etc. do not see Dr. Nancy Silverberg. I went to her for micro-pen treatment. After the first treatment, I hyperpigmented on my face. I told her about the hyperpigmentation and asked if I should have another treatment. She said yes and that micro-pen can help with hyper-pigmentation. My skin got worse. A year later I still have hyperpigmentation. She said it would take a "long time" to heal and offered to sell me lightening product.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Dr Liem is the only Dr. I will ever trust with my skin. She is professional knowledgeable thorough and wants what's best for her patients She has great integrity !! I recommend her highly for all of your skin care needs Her assistant Josh is friendly ,skilled and knowledgeable
in Lake Forest, CA |
Beautiful location and even better staff :)
in Lake Forest, CA |
Love this office and the whole staff! Its been an amazing experience :)
in Lake Forest, CA |
Amazing office and staff !
in Huntington Beach, CA |
My first time going to this office, and I am very impressed with my experience! Dr. Liem was great and answered all of my questions, and was very caring. Her assistant Josh was very kind as well. Would highly recommend this place to anyone seeking a knowledgeable and fun dermatology office
in Newport Beach, CA |
Absolutely would recommend this place to anyone, friends and family. This is the luxury of medicine, to the point where you don't even feel you are at a doctors office. Friendly staff greeting you in the lovely waiting room, professional nurses and wonderful doctors. I saw Dr. Liem and her nurse Josh, and they were both so great with making me feel comfortable and cared for. 5 stars all the way!
in Newport Beach |
Beautiful Office and amazing staff! Recently moved from Arizona and needed a new dermatologist that I could trust. I found this office from this website and I'm so glad I went with my gut and tried it out! I love this place and wouldn't go anywhere else.
in NEWPORT BEACH |
If I could leave 10 stars I would for this amazing office! From the ease of making the appointment to the staff and the appointment itself its been smooth sailing. I cant say enough good things about this place!
in Corona Del Mar, CA |
Came to the office as a referral from another doctor, and ended up seeing Dr. Proffitt for cosmetic visit. Both him and his assistant Josh were both friendly, caring and made me feel very comfortable. I would highly recommend this office to my friends and family!
in Newport Beach, CA |
Great experience with this office! All the doctors are very caring and knowledgeable, and the entire staff is friendly and make you feel like you comfortable. Going back for the cosmetic next time to get some botox!
in Irvine, CA |
I was referred to see Dr. Liem at this office, and can clearly see why. Dr. Liem was very thorough, detailed and took the time to talk with me. Upon walking into the office, I was greeted with a very friendly staff and comfortable waiting room which reminded me of a day spa. I did not have to sit and wait to be seen for very long. Dr. Liem and her nurse were very professional, knowledgeable and caring. I would recommend this practice to anyone that is looking for the best medical care.
in Lake Forest, CA |
I would recommend this office to anyone looking for quality care!
in Lake Forest, CA |
I shopped around for quite some time before I came to this office and im so glad I ended up here. I was previously diagnosed with a Melanoma and it went missed at my last office. I always knew it looked off but never imagined it was that serious. Dr Nancy went above and beyond and I will be forever grateful for that.
in Lake Forest, CA |
Amazing office. Lovely staff and providers :)
in Lake Forest, CA |
Love this office! The staff and providers are amazing!
in Lake Forest, CA |
I have been coming here for years and I have never had a bad experience ! The level of professionalism and patient care is unlike anything ive ever seen! I would highly recommend Dr. Nancy and her staff!
Outstanding knowledge Caring Excellent staff Latest techniques Best educated
in Riverside, CA |
Very easy to talk with and very thorough
Love Dr Silverberg
in Laguna Beach ca |
Excellent doctor! Really cares about her patients
in Laguna Beach, CA |
AMAZING doctor. Personable, knowledgeable, efficient yet makes time for you. wonderful doctor and equally great group of doctors and nurses and staff.
in Huntington Beach, CA |
My experience has been extremely positive. All of the medical staff and office staff are friendly, courteous, and professional. Dr. Liem explains everything and answers questions well. When I visit this office, I always feel I'm in good hands.
I want to send out a sincere thank you to Cara. As a new patient, I was apprehensive about getting the work I want done. However, Cara's was so kind & thoroughly explained the procedures, putting me at ease. She is extremely knowledgeable and patiently answered all of my questions. Thanks for all your support, Cara. I love the work & feel fabulous!
Seal Beach, CA |
I finally found a dermatologist that I trust. Dr. Liem is very professional and easy to talk to. She takes time to thoroughly explain things to you. A client of mine recommended her and I am so glad she did. The staff is available pre and post treatment to answer questions. I am very happy with Dr. Silverberg's team.
Huntington Beach, CA |
Considerate and caring
in Los Angeles, CA |
Beautiful office! The staff is extremely friendly and always gets me in! They all seem very knowledgeable and I feel like more than a patient when I'm there and that's hard to find these days! I've seen all providers here and I highly recommend them all! Love this place :)
in Lake Forest, CA |
Love the office , staff and providers!! Everyone is great and know their stuff!
in Laguna Beach |
The best of the best in knowledge, experience, continuing education and patient rapport. None better. Dr. Nancy's demeanor and manner puts me at ease no matter the procedure at hand. Most excellent as a caring physician and lovely person.
in Corona Del Mar , ca |
I like the jeuvderm Dr Nancy does to my lips PERFECTION
in Newport Beach, Ca |
Caring and knowledgable providers and staff
Have you seen Dr. Nancy Silverberg, MD?
Are you Dr. Silverberg?

Compare Dr. Silverberg

}

Dr. Silverberg's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology
  •  Board certified in Dermatology

Dr. Silverberg has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Silverberg's Board Certifications

• Dermatology

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Age-Related Cognitive Decline
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Fungal Nail Infection
  • Hives
  • Itchy Skin
  • Mole
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Psoriasis

Completed in 1984

Weill Cornell Medical College

Graduated in 1974

• Korean

Dr. Silverberg does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Silverberg and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatology