Dr. Nancy Rolnik, MD

Regenerative Medicine •  Female • Age 47

Dr. Nancy Rolnik, MD is a regenerative medicine specialist in Walnut Creek, CA and has been practicing for 17 years. She specializes in regenerative medicine and sports medicine.

Remedy Sports and Regenerative Medicine

Remedy Sports and Regenerative Medicine108 La Casa Via Walnut Creek, CA 94598
    • Fri: closed
    • Sat: closed

Remedy Sports and Regenerative Medicine

Remedy Sports and Regenerative Medicine108 La Casa Via Ste 106 Walnut Creek, CA 94598

Dr. Rolnik's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Rolnik

Dr. Rolnik?
Dr. Rolnik's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Nancy Rolnik, MD
She was very helpful and listend to me. She was much better than previous doctors i had seen.
R. Y. – Mar 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nancy Rolnik, MD?
Dr Rolnik is exceptional at what she does. She spent the time with me to explain many different options for my optimal health. HIGHLY recommend her!!!
Anonymous – Feb 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nancy Rolnik, MD?
i found her online and she is the coolest doctor iv'e ever met, her office has a great vibe. she really knows her stuff, she knows every muscle and bone in the body. she is the director of awesomeness! thanks Nancy!
Robert C. – Jan 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nancy Rolnik, MD?
Dr. Rolnik was willing and able to work with me on a chronic hip issue to support me through weight loss, strength training and pain management. We created a plan together and she helped me get my goals met... it's been such a positive experience for me and I am encouraged to keep going to achieve my ultimate health!
Sandy S. – Jan 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nancy Rolnik, MD?
Wish I could give ten stars. I developed complications from surgery and wasn't getting help from my surgeon or primary care. i found Dr Rolnik on the internet and booked a consultation. I was amazed by how she actually listened and didn't rush. She correctly diagnosed the problem when no one else even came close and put me on the right path to healing. I highly recommend Dr. Rolnik for orthopedic issues.
Craig C. – Dec 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nancy Rolnik, MD?
I had hurt my right ring finger. I delayed and finally went to a hand specialist. By this time it was triggering frequently. He administered a numbing injection and then cortisone. Both were quite painful but after a week or two all pain was gone for about 6-8 weeks, but then it came back. So I went again. Only this time, he did the needle sneak attack and it was excruciating. And the 2nd time I got only modest relief. One more and it would be surgery. So, I decided it was time to try a different doc. Dr. Rolnik had good reviews and I decided to give her a try. I liked that I felt comfortable in the office and we had a nice conversation, I wasn't threatened with the prospect of surgery. In fact, it was not an option for her. She applied numbing cream and an ice pack for as long as I needed and it helped alleviate the pain of injection greatly. I've had 2 rounds and the finger is steadily improving. It might take a few more visits, but I can handle that here. Highly recommended!
Oct 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nancy Rolnik, MD?
overall a very pleasant and informative experience !
John T. – Oct 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nancy Rolnik, MD?
Came in worried about what another knee injury would mean for my career, left feeling not only better but confident that it won't! Great to have someone not only listen to the issues but find ways to help you complete your other goals.
H. M. – Sep 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nancy Rolnik, MD?
Professional, kind, and effective. Every time I have a problem or injury, Nancy is the first person I call. Favorite Sports Medicine Specialist out there!
Mcclain M. – Sep 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nancy Rolnik, MD?
Dr. Rolnik has extensive knowledge in sports medicine and offers alternative options for sports tendon injuries. Its rare to find a doctor of this caliber-- she offers the most cutting edge treatments. As an aging athlete, I don't want surgery and she took the time to explain all my options. She's a great human--and a caring, compassionate and personable doctor. Great experience and results.
Anonymous – Jul 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nancy Rolnik, MD?
I am an athlete who has been seeing Dr. Rolnik for many years now for various injuries. She has an incredibly thoughtful approach in problem solving the injury and providing practical solutions. My husband has seen her as well and by following her advice we have successfully navigated back and shoulder injuries that were debilitating at the time we first saw her. She is a wealth of knowledge and is enthusiastic about treating the whole patient and not just pushing meds/surgical solutions. I would highly recommend her!
Anonymous – Jul 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nancy Rolnik, MD?
I am 63, but incredibly active - I run, hike, bike, lift - and was having a number of issues with knees, back and shoulder. Dr. Rolnik has helped me assess my issues (arthritis, meniscus tear, shoulder tear, worn out cartilage, osteoporosis) Yikes - growing old sucks! At least that is what I thought until I saw Dr. Rolnik! She recommended several regenerative treatments and physical therapy and I am getting back to the old me! I want to hike and bike until I am 100, and with Dr. Rolnik at my side, there is no doubt I will be doing my favorite activities for many years to come. For those Type A personalities who don't want to give up your sports, go see Dr. Rolnik! LKC
Lynn C. – Jul 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nancy Rolnik, MD?
I got great information to further understand my knee complications and possibilities of things that could help until I have to make more serious decisions.
Robin V. – Jun 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nancy Rolnik, MD?
I came to Dr. Rolnik prior to having back surgery for a nerve issue and after speaking with her about what I had and what I had not tried for the issue I decided to postpone surgery and try a number of other treatments to work on the problem. She listened carefully and asked a lot of questions about my work, my hobbies, my nutritional practices and stress level to understand what areas of my lifestyle might benefit from changes. After meeting with Dr. Rolnik I made a number of changes that have reduced the amount of stress in my life, am focusing on diet and exercise improvements, and am also incorporating other pain reduction and pain management practices into my life. Even if I ultimately do need surgery I am extremely pleased with the changes that I have made as they support a much more healthy and happy lifestyle. I highly recommend Dr. Rolnik as she is sports medicine doctor who takes a very holistic approach to diagnosing and resolving problems.
Dyann B. – Jun 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nancy Rolnik, MD?
Dr Rolnik was awesome . She spent alot of time examing all of the areas that i was exoeriencing pain and gave me options to correct the problems.
David S. – Jun 06, 2019
helpful and freindly
Charlene M. – Jun 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nancy Rolnik, MD?
Dr. Rolnik spent a long time listening to my shoulder pain history and my experiences with other doctors. We discussed a reasonable plan to get me back to the activities that I love to do. I am on the road to recovery thanks to Dr. R.
Anonymous – Jun 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nancy Rolnik, MD?
She listens intently and gives you the tools to help yourself get well. She got me walking without pain. I'm so excited to have her in my arsenal of health advocates.
Kelly M. – Jun 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nancy Rolnik, MD?
Individualized patient centered care with a focus not only on treatment but also prevention and wellness.
Joanna M. – May 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nancy Rolnik, MD?
My previous doctor told me to get a knee replacement. Dr. Rolnik gave me options for standard and alternative treatments and explained them each extensively (never in a rush for time) along with the pros and cons. We looked at conventional treatments, A2M, stem cells, (Lipogems), PRP, Fat Grafting, etc. . . We also looked at nutritional services with the nutritionist, Leasa Woods at Remedy Sports Regenerative Medicine. End result, my knees feel like they did 20 years ago; I don't see a knee replacement in my near future anymore. From initial visit, to follow up care Dr. Rolnik is hands down the best medical experience I have ever had. I wish Dr. Rolnik could be my doctor for all my medical needs.
Lisa K. – Apr 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nancy Rolnik, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Rolnik?

Dr. Rolnik accepts

Dr. Rolnik accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
Advantage Preferred DirectAccess Plus PPO
WellPoint

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Rolnik treats your condition or procedure

• Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Joint Effusion
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Non-Surgical Arthritis Treatment
  • Percutaneous Procedures
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Rotator Cuff Tear
  • Shoulder Dislocation
  • Shoulder Impingement Syndrome
  • Strain of Hamstring Muscle
  • Stress Fracture
  • Trigger Finger
  • Ultrasound, Musculoskeletal

Nancy Rolnik, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Walnut Creek, CA and has been practicing for 15 years. She is from Illinois and attended University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign prior to graduating from Northwestern University The Feinberg School...

• Regenerative Medicine

1999
Northwestern University,Feinberg School Of Medicine
1994
University Of Illinois At Urbana Champaign

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Rolnik treats patients.

John Muir Medical Center - Walnut Creek

Walnut Creek, CA

75% Patient experience rating, 6% higher than the national average

• America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ (2019, 2018)
  • America's 50 Best Hospitals Award™ (2019, 2018)
  • Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ (2017)