Family Medicine  |
Dr. Nancy Papierniak, DO
Dr. Nancy Papierniak, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Tioga, FL. She is 46 years old and has been practicing for 13 years. Dr. Papierniak is affiliated with West Marion Community Hospital and Ocala Regional Medical Center.

133 SW 130th Way Ste I

Tioga, FL 32669

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Papierniak

Committed to the care and improvement of the human condition through the delivery of high quality, cost effective healthcare in the Marion County area.

Dr. Papierniak's Experience

Dr. Papierniak's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• Palmetto Genera Hospital - Hialeah FL
  • Broward Community College
    Other Education | Completed 1994

• Clinical Service Award - Nova Southeastern University, 2004

Dr. Papierniak has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Papierniak does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Papierniak and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Papierniak's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Papierniak to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Papierniak's Performance
in Trenton, FL |
They treat you like family, very knowledgeable
Gainesville, FL |
I really love this small office and the time that the staff, nurses and doctor have put into my care. I haven't had to wait very long at all from the waiting room to the doctor visit. Dr Papierniak listens to my concerns and will do what she can to get to the bottom of any health issues. I highly recommend this practice if you are looking for a primary care physician.
Gainesville, FL |
I had my first visit with Dr. Papierniak last week and I believe she is truly a caring and very competent provider!
Williston Fl |
The office staff is very good and efficient. Dr. Papiernak makes you feel like you are Very important in your health care needs. She takes time to listen to you and make sure she has addressed all your concerns. I am very pleased with my care from her and her staff.
The entire process from check-in to check-out is seamless. The staff is professional and extremely friendly. Dr. Paperniak makes you feel welcome and is efficient without making the exam feel rushed. I would recommend her and this practice to family and friends. .
in Gainesville, FL |
Dr. Papierniak answers all my questions to my satisfaction and takes all the time that is necessary. Never any rush. I have complete faith in her.
Great Doctor!!!!
in Trenton, FL |
I just had my first appointment with Dr. Papierniak. It is so hard to find a good doctor that you are comfortable with and I think I have finally found the one!! Friendly & knowledgeable staff, they make you feel comfortable, not like your coming off an assembly line as I felt like at my prior doctor!!
Alachua, FL |
She is an excellent doctor and a good communicator. The staff is great!
in Summerfield,Fl |
She is a truly caring doctor listens to you and takes all the time with you that you need. .She's very knowledgeable and understanding and the staff is great. I've seen her for about 9 years. I seen her in Ocala and travel the extra time to Tioga.
Ocala, FL |
There aren't enough words to express our trust in Dr Papierniak. Our entire family, my husband and 2 adult sons are patients. She always spends the time with each appointment and never rushes. You are assured she will address any questions and concerns. She is more than thorough. The office staff is courteous and and always willing to make sure your needs are taken care of.
in Gainesville, FL |
Friendly doctor. Great bedside manner. She was very knowledgeable and took the time to hear my concerns.
Gainesville, FL |
I've been going to Dr. P for a few years now. She listens well, asks good questions, and is thinking about the patient before she ever starts to do a physical diagnosis. That's a real positive in my eyes. I trust her a lot and am glad to find a good advocate for my health and someone that takes the time to understand.
in Ridgeland, MS |
Dr. Papierniak is the nicest, most understanding and easy to talk to doctor I have ever seen! Her bedside manner and compassion in my opinion make her the best in town! Love her! Her staff of nurses and receptionists are equally as great too!
in Gainesville, FL |
I am impressed by the cleanliness of the office and courtesy of the staff. Dr. Papierniak takes time to listen, and provides encouragement and appropriate treatment. She gives you her full attention and expertise when she is with you .
in Ocala, FL |
Dr Papierniak is a physician of the highest caliber. Caring, thorough, honest, compassionate and understanding only scratches the surface as she goes through great lengths to ensure wellness, prevention and recommends the best alternatives for your personal needs. I am always assured that she will provide optimal care as from her staff. I highly recommend Dr Papierniak in every aspect. The experience is total care, not a rushed check. She always addresses concerns and is simply exceptional.
Our physicians aim to deliver the highest quality patient care. We love to hear about these positive experiences. Thanks for sharing this feedback with us!
in Bell,FL |
The entire office staff are very friendly and efficient! Dr. Papierniak is very easy to talk to and makes you feel comfortable.
Ocala, FL |
This is a kind and caring doctor who is more than qualified. When she moved from Ocala, I followed her to Tioga despite the substancial increase in commute time. She treats you like a real person and never like a number. She gives you ample time and listens carefully as you explain what you are experiencing. This is top of the line quality care with old fashion bedside manners to boot.
Thank you so much for taking the time to share these thoughts. We appreciate the kind words.
in New York, NY |
Stay away. Clearly doesn't have a clue.
Have you seen Dr. Nancy Papierniak, DO?

Visit Dr. Papierniak