Dr. Nancy Nieves-Cruz, MD

Dr. Nancy Nieves-Cruz, MD

Internal Medicine  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Nancy Nieves-Cruz, MD is an internal medicine specialist in Kissimmee, FL and has been practicing for 29 years. She specializes in internal medicine.Read her story

790 Buenaventura Blvd

Kissimmee, FL 34743

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • WellCare

Learn about Dr. Nieves-Cruz

Dr. Nieves-Cruz's Experience

Dr. Nieves-Cruz's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine

Dr. Nieves-Cruz's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Nieves-Cruz "I graduated in San Francisco de Macoris, Dominican Republic in 1982 before my 22nd birthday. I did my Residency in Internal Medicine 3 years in San Lucas, Ponce Puerto Rico. I was the Medical Director in a Federal Clinic in Arroyo, Puerto Rico. I went to New York to do a Master in Public administration, including a fellowship in Robert Wood Johnson Foundation in Princeton, NJ. Almost 5 years ago, I went to an interview and I was selected to be the Medical Director of RMC (a hospital-prison) in Gainsville, Florida. Now, I am working in OFP, a company that offers primary care and specialists in Central Florida for the last 4 years."

This content was provided by Dr. Nieves-Cruz "My goal is to provide the highest quality of care to improved the quality of live of my patients. I am an Internal Medicine Specialist for more than 30 years working 14 years as a hospitalist and near 20 in Emergency Room. Therefore, I think that patients complains because wanted services that I know are not medically necessary and I don't participate in games like that. I am honest, easy going, but firm, and I dedicate time to ALL my patients. If you want to be evaluated in 10-15 minutes, definitely you need another doctor"

Dr. Nieves-Cruz does not have any board certifications listed.

• Cholesterol Screening

• Hospital Episcopal San Lucas
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1983
  • Hospital Episcopal San Lucas
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1989

Dr. Nieves-Cruz has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Nieves-Cruz has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Nieves-Cruz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nieves-Cruz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Nieves-Cruz's Reviews

1.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nieves-Cruz to family and friends
5 total reviews (1 has a comment)

Dr. Nieves-Cruz's Performance

POOR

I wouldn't recommend to anyone. Doctor Nieves is abrasive to the point of rudeness. Contemptuous and derisive. On top of all of this there is an absurd amount of waiting in between every stage of the visit. Worst experience in a doctors office I have ever had. Two appointments are two too many.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option6thumbs down icon option0

In my experience for about 30 years, the patients that presented complains are those who asked for not necessarily referrals, expensive studies, narcotics, medications not covered, etc Sorry for your experience, but I am very honest, if a patient wants to be evaluated with a high quality standards, if you want a physician who fight for your quality of life, if you go to your appointments on time and wait your turn with patience, believe me, you will have the best experience of your life.