Dr. Nancy Neighbors, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Jones Valley Center 2089 Cecil Ashburn Dr SE Ste 101 Huntsville, AL 35802 Get Directions
Dr. Nancy Neighbors, MD

Dr. Nancy Neighbors, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Huntsville, AL. She is 51 years old and has been practicing for 27 years. Dr. Neighbors is affiliated with Crestwood Medical Center and Huntsville Hospital.

...See Less

Dr. Neighbors' Experience

See how Dr. Neighbors' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Neighbors

Dr. Neighbors accepts 10 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Neighbors has admitting privileges.

Dr. Neighbors' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Neighbors to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Neighbors' Performance
    GOOD
Huntsville, AL |
Dr. Neighbors is the best family physician I have ever been to. She takes her time and explains everything. She even called to see if I was feeling better the day after I was in with the flu. Her staff has always been so very nice and helpful.
Huntsville, AL |
Dr. Neighbors herself is great. Her staff and scheduling are awful. I am only sick 1-2 times per year, yet every time I am sick, I cannot seem to get an appointment and end up at doc in the box. Even when very sick 7 days before giving birth, couldn't get an appt. Was misdiagnosed at a doc in the box and ended up in the ICU with the flu right before my c section. Why even have a PCP if you can't ever go when sick? on another occasion, her nurse was so rude she refused to take my vitals
in Huntsville, AL |
I like Dr. Neighbors but her receptionist (Laura) is the worst person I've ever had to deal with. I was the sickest I've ever been & Laura told me to go to an urgent care bc it would be a 10 day wait for an appt. I tested + for mycoplasma (pneumonia) & so did my 2 kids (5 months and 5 years). We are all patients. I called back 3 days in a row and never got a call back. I went to the office to talk to the doc. Laura WENT HOME without telling the doc I was there. I have NEVER gotten a call back.
in Huntsville, AL |
I have been a patient of Dr.Neighbors for over ten years. She is a gifted physician. I speak with in the evenings, weekends and holidays if I need to. I place my life in her hands and feel terrific for it. She is the best in my book. Nick Tsahakis
Huntsville, AL |
I?ve been a patient of Dr. Neighbors for 10 yrs. She has always been accessible and compassionate to my daughter and me. She saved my daughter?s life. I am convinced that if we had the kind of assembly line, cookie cutter care that is so prevalent today, that my daughter would not be around and my health would be on the decline. As it stands we are healthy and engaged in our maintenance and long-term well being thanks to Dr. Neighbors and her compassionate staff.
Have you seen Dr. Nancy Neighbors, MD?
Are you Dr. Neighbors?

Compare Dr. Neighbors

Dr. Neighbors' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in Alabama not available

Dr. Neighbors has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Alabama.

Why It Matters: Dr. Neighbors' Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Neighbors does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Neighbors and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Baskirskij Medicinskij Institut

Graduated in 1990

U Sth Al

Completed in 2002

• Russian

Dr. Neighbors does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Neighbors and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Neighbors does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Neighbors and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.