Dr. Nancy Naghavi, DO

Dr. Nancy Naghavi, DO

Family Medicine | Female | 48 years old

Dr. Naghavi specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Katy, TX. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Naghavi? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Naghavi's Experience

See how Dr. Naghavi's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Naghavi

Dr. Naghavi accepts 24 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Naghavi has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Naghavi
Dr. Naghavi's Office & Staff
    31 – 45 minutes (56)
in Katy, TX |
I had a change in insurance, therefore I had to change doctors. I have had 2 different appointments with this Dr. Naghavi, and neither time did I actually see the doctor. I have been on the same medications since 2010 and she refused to refill some of them. I have never actually talked to the doctor, we spoke through a 3rd person. This is unacceptable to me. Also, both visits I had to wait in the exam room for over an hour. I have found a new doctor and will not return to Dr. Neghavi.
Houston, TX |
Dr. Ngahvi moved to New York, so she is NEVER present. Only P.A and Nurse practioners. One word to describe my experience at the office: disaster. Employees are rude and incompetent and there is an overflow of patients. The average wait time is at minimum one hour before getting called in to a room and an additional minimum hour wait for a P.A/nurse practitioner. If you don't believe me - go, try it. Submitting a complaint to the Medical Board.
in Houston, TX |
I when in for an appt at 11:30AM; I didn't get called until 12:45PM that was just to get vitals. The doctor doesn't come in until 1:45PM, I'm suffering a severe sinus infection so I'm in pain. I see the doctor for about 5 minutes then she orders for me to have blood work. Forward another 45 minutes for the blood to be taken then I'm sent home to wait for results of a CBC, I'm told I'll get a call with results and prescription will be sent to the pharmacy. It's 5:20PM, no call, no prescription.
in Katy, TX |
They got my blood work and suppose to send the result to specialist for surgery. They didn't send it on time and my knee surgery got cancelled. Dr Naghavi and his staff are very unorganized.they take blood work but they don't give you the result. I had very bad experience with them and changed my physician which I think was the best decision.
Houston, TX |
Dr.Naghavi is a good physician but the wait time is unacceptable!! I have a 1pm appointment, arrived at 12:50 pm AND I'm still waiting at 2pm. This will be my last visit.
in Katy, TX. |
I am a patient for the past 10yrs and I will recommend Dr. Naghavi to everyone. The office expanded of course due to growth in Katy. They are very good at what they do. I don't like to see no one else but her and I know that is impossible, because of the amount of patients and emergencies.
in Houston, TX |
Expect to camp there for at least 3 hours for an office visit. The doctor seems to be rushing to get through with questioning and examination. It's pointless to make an appointment here because you will end up having to wait for a long time. The doctor will no longer see the patient herself. She'll only supervise.
in Houston, TX |
WARNING: This office is DANGEROUS to your health! Doctor Naghavi is the PCP for our HMO. I previously wrote about my wife being forgotten in the exam room for 2 hours and me finding her an hour and a half after the building closed. I was told by a tech doing a EKG on me that the doctor said I needed to get further test because I had something that started with a B which he could not remember the name of. I asked to see the doctor to tell me what it was and was refused.
Have you seen Dr. Nancy Naghavi, DO?
Are you Dr. Naghavi?

Compare Dr. Naghavi

Dr. Naghavi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Naghavi has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Naghavi's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Naghavi does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Naghavi and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

KS UNIV OF MED & BIOSCI COLL OF OSTEO MED

Graduated in 1999

U Tx Med Brnch

Completed in 2002

Dr. Naghavi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Naghavi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Naghavi does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Naghavi and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.