Dr. Nancy Lobby, DO

Dr. Nancy Lobby, DO

Urology | Female

All Women Urology 10115 Forest Hill Blvd Ste 101 Wellington, FL 33414 Get Directions

As a female urologist, I have tailored my practice so that I only treat female patients. The atmosphere in the office is friendly, warm and welcoming. We care about the needs of our patients and our goal is to make each patient feel comfortable with discussing all their urological needs.

Dr. Nancy Lobby, DO is an urology doctor who practices in Wellington, FL. She is 55 years old and has been practicing for 26 years. Dr. Lobby is affiliated with Wellington Regional Medical Center.

Dr. Lobby's Experience

See how Dr. Lobby's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Lobby

Dr. Lobby accepts 13 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Lobby has admitting privileges.

Dr. Lobby's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lobby to family and friends
    3.6
    Dr. Lobby's Performance
    in Boynton Beach, FL |
    Dr. Lobby was able to correct my stress incontinence problem! She was easy to talk and I liked that she was very direct. I would recommend her to anyone!
    in Boynton Beach, FL |
    What I liked best was I was at my PMD's office and she said I needed to see a urologist. I was in pain and having hematuria and I called Dr. lobby's office and they were able to fit me in the same day!! The front desk staff were so kind and so patient. Also Gladys her MA is an angel. And when I was going into the examination room I saw that they had a therapy dog! That, in itself shows that they put the patient first. Dr. Lobby spent time with me and answered all of my questions!
    Boston, MA |
    Make sure you get a second opinion as she basically told my Mom (who initially didn't want treatment because she was scared and uneducated on the matter) that it was ok to not treat her cancer as it was too far advanced. She basically told my Mom it was ok to die of cancer and to not bother to fight it. My Mom then saw the wonderful and positive Drs @ Beth Israel in Boston who surgically removed my Mom's cancer. She is now out of pain and is considered cancer free. Glad we got a second opinion!
    in West palm beach , fl 33412 |
    She is awesome!!! And so is the staff??
    in Boca Raton, FL |
    Seeing Nancy Lobby was one of the worst experiences I've ever had with a medical "professional". She was uncompassionate and condescending in overall manner. She almost seems bi-polar, as my first experience with her wasn't bad at all..she was a completely different person the second time I met with her. I have have heard the only reason she sees a lot of patients is because she is one of the very few female urologists in the area. I am not a difficult patient by any means, so I'd steer clear
    Port Saint Lucie, FL |
    I drive an hour to see Dr Lobby- why? I work in healthcare and I have found Dr Lobby not only the most professional urologist (respectful, understanding, knowledge of illness and treatment options) but her office staff is #1.
    in Jupiter, FL |
    MY EXPERIENCES WITH DR. LOBBY HAVE BEEN VERY PROFESSIONAL ALWAYS. SHE IS AN EXCELLENT SURGEON WITH GREAT RESULTS. SHE KNOWS HER PROFESSION VERY WELL AS DO HER OFFICE STAFF
    in Boca Raton, FL |
    My experience was exceptional as far as going to the Dr. can be. Reception was nice, appointment was on time and the Dr. is friendly and knowledgeable and easy to talk to.
    West Palm Beach, FL |
    Dr. Lobby was very nice. However you will have to deal with the VERY rude receptionist at the front.
    in Delray Beach, FL |
    She really listens and knows exactly what to do! GREAT bedside manner and staff is awesome too
    in Loxahatchee, FL |
    If you are reading this and contemplating whether to schedule an appointment with Dr. Lobby let me tell you that I am so happy that I did. It is very hard to feel truly comfortable when such sensitive issues are being discussed/treated. Dr. Lobby as well as her wonderful staff have made me feel at ease and my treatment plan is on the right path. Very well run office, very nice Dr. and appointments are on time. I'm very happy that I was referred to Dr. Lobby.
    Have you seen Dr. Nancy Lobby, DO?
    Are you Dr. Lobby?

Dr. Lobby's Care Philosophy

Dr. Lobby's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Urology
    •  Board certified in Urological Surgery

Dr. Lobby has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Lobby's Board Certifications

• Urological Surgery

• Bedwetting
    • Bladder Cancer
    • Bladder Diseases
    • Bladder Diverticulum
    • Bladder Infection
    • Bladder Stones
    • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
    • Chronic Kidney Diseases
    • Kidney Cancer
    • Kidney Disease
    • Kidney Stones
    • Neurogenic Bladder
    • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
    • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
    • Stress Incontinence
    • Ureteral Stones
    • Ureteral Stricture or Kinking
    • Urethral Stones
    • Urethral Stricture
    • Urinary Disorders
    • Urinary Incontinence
    • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
    • Urinary Urgency

Rutgers University / New Brunswick Campus

Graduated in 1987

Ursinus

Graduated in 1980

Dr. Lobby does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lobby and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Urology