Dr. Nancy Kim, MD

Urology ·  Female · Age 48

Dr. Kim

North Dallas Urology Associates

5300 W Plano Pkwy Ste 200 Plano, TX 75093

Dr. Nancy Kim, MD is an urology specialist in Plano, TX and has been practicing for 22 years. She graduated from University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School in 1997 and specializes in urology.

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kim

2.2

Dr. Kim?
Dr. Kim's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Nancy Kim, MD
she treated my wife very well, and professionally. gowever, she moved from NDUA to the VA.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nancy Kim, MD?
Took my son to Plano Emergency Care on 1/30 and was told to follow up with Dr. Kim. I have left at least 3 messages and no one has called back to schedule. It's been over a week.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nancy Kim, MD?
I’ve never experienced such a lack of professionalism when it comes to a physician. Dr. Kim told my wife (after her first ER visit) that she should have no issue passing a 6mm kidney stone and to call her the next day. After countless calls and messages to make an appointment, we still heard nothing. We went to the ER again and immediately got in with a different urologist who said there is no way this could pass and scheduled surgery. I’ll never recommend Dr. Kim. she’s totally unprofessional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nancy Kim, MD?
I have seen dr. Kim before few months back had kidney stone . I had to go to emergency room Sunday 9/10/17 kidney stone issue again , emergency doctor told me to follow up with my urologist I called Dr. Kim office TWICE next day Monday morning around 11 and left vice mail , I haven't heard anything yet going on third day .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nancy Kim, MD?
Wouldn't send anyone to Dr. Kim. Takes to long following through with testing and instead of a call about an ultrasound, they mailed it to me a few weeks later. Always has to consult with other physicians, gripes if her op nurse of choice is not available. The nurses could be friendlier when they call you back, we are more than a just a warm body. They need need lessons on how to treat patients like they would want to be treated. Unprofessional..
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nancy Kim, MD?
Saw Dr. Kim due to pain in groin, testicle, and abdomen. She diagnosed with cyst and also mentioned a hernia in the first appointment. She scheduled and ultrasound for the next day. So far I have not heard from Dr. Kim again. I left two message over a week and finally called their scheduling department and had to pressure them to speak to a nurse who could do a follow up.Only to be told.. there is nothing wrong with you, the nurse had no idea about the hernia, apparently it was not written down
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nancy Kim, MD?
This doctor and her "nurse" is totally unprofessional, just got tired of chasing down my info from test results, Dr Kim just seems so totally uncaring and uninterested, went her to her over a month ago, and still no resolution or info as to what is wrong with, just not worth the $35 co-pay, go to another dr.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nancy Kim, MD?
Please don't go there this is the worst staff ever very rude and unfriendly. Doctor Kim wouldn't listen to you or find a answer to your problem it's unbelievable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nancy Kim, MD?
I went to Dr. Kim for a follow-up to a UTI. She referred me to get a CT scan and it revealed a treatable kidney cancer. If not for her following up with a simple test that might have gone undetected for an undetermined amount of time. I am thankful for Dr. Nancy Kim.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nancy Kim, MD?
The front office staff was fake friendly and commanded payment for the visit up front. Ok, Office policy, The person that called me back to an exam room was not quite as kind as the front office person. The room I was in was just outside the Dr. area. I could hear the Dr on the phone talking quite loud regarding another patient--several cuss words were used. When she did visit with me, there was no time for questions and I was told to make another appt. I left in tears. Please don't go to her
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nancy Kim, MD?
Dr. Kim seems distant, and too busy to listen to what you have to say. When you go there they expect you to be quite and do as they say - like sign forms that say you clearly understand procedures that they have not explained. Dr. Kim's nurse blamed me for not being notified that the results showed I had an infection and that a prescription was sent to a pharmacy. She stated you should have created a portal - you were told to create a portal the day you made your first appointment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nancy Kim, MD?
The entire office is unorganized. They gave me the wrong appt over the phone. When I finally got in, I couldn't get through my list of pain symptoms without Dr. Kim cutting me off. She ordered blood tests and a CT scan to check for kidney stones or a tumor. Who says that? I got my CT scan on a Friday morning and they waited till Tuesday afternoon to let me know results. The nurse said The scan shows nothing wrong. Just call your family doctor. We don't know. Totally blew me off.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nancy Kim, MD?
Worst doctor I've ever had. I was experiencing pain in my kidneys and so I went to her for a checkup. She told me the pain was not from my kidney, but my liver. She also told me that might have had liver disease, which worried me for a long period of time. After short period of time my kidney started hurting really bad, and I went to the emergency room in another hospital, and they said that the pain was coming from my kidney, and that I had a kidney stone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nancy Kim, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Kim?

• Urology

St. Joseph Hospital
University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine
St. Joseph Hospital
1997
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
1997

Dr. Kim accepts

Dr. Kim accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Choice

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Kim's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Kim's Top Procedures and Conditions

Urinary Disorders

Dr. Kim treats Urinary Disorders more than 97% of her peers

Dr. Kim treats this condition more than 97% of her peers

Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis

Dr. Kim treats Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis more than 95% of her peers

Dr. Kim treats this condition more than 95% of her peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Atrophic Vaginitis
  • Bacterial Vaginosis
Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)

Dr. Kim treats Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) more than 95% of her peers

• Bladder Diverticulum
  • Bladder Infection
  • Bladder Stones
  • Bladder Surgery
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Chronic Interstitial Cystitis
  • Chronic Kidney Diseases
  • Congenital Obstruction of Ureteropelvic Junction
  • Cystometry
  • Cystourethroscopy and Transurethral Resection of Bladder Neck
  • Elevated PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
  • End-Stage Renal Disease
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • Hormone Replacement Therapy
  • Hydronephrosis
  • Hypospadias
  • Kidney Cancer
  • Kidney Disease
  • Kidney Infection
  • Kidney Infection, Acute
  • Kidney Stone Pain (Renal Colic)
  • Kidney Stones
  • Kidney Surgery
  • Lithotripsy
  • Male Infertility
  • Male Sexual Conditions
  • Neurogenic Bladder
  • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
  • Overactive Bladder
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Percutaneous Destruction of Kidney Lesion
  • Peyronie's Disease
  • Prostate Cancer
  • Prostate Cyst
  • Prostatitis
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Urethral Stricture
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Hesitancy
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Stone Removal (Litholapaxy)
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Uroflowmetry
  • Vaginal and Pelvic Prolapse
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
  • Vasectomy
  • Vesicoureteral Reflux

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Kim treats patients.

Compare Providers