Psychiatry  |
Dr. Nancy Griff, MD
Dr. Nancy Griff, MD is a psychiatry doctor who practices in Royal Palm Beach, FL. She is 53 years old and has been practicing for 28 years.

1402 Royal Palm Beach Blvd Ste 400A

Royal Palm Beach, FL 33411

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Griff

Dr. Griff's Experience

Dr. Griff's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Psychiatry

• Psychiatry

Dr. Griff does not have any board certifications listed.

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Psychiatric Diseases

• Temple Univ Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1989

Dr. Griff has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Griff has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Griff does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Griff and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Griff's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Griff to family and friends
2.8
Dr. Griff's Performance
West Palm Beach, FL |
Do not expect calls to be returned. Always expect a long wait.
West Palm Beach, FL |
I would not recommend Dr. Griff to anyone. She is responsible for taking my moderate depression to a very deep suicidal depression. She showed a total lack of regard for me as a person. She prescribed a potent concoction of drugs which she frequently changed. She does not care about her patients and showed a total lack of concern or empathy for me. I ended up going to a real psychiatrist that wasn't covered by my insurance to try to repair the damage done by Dr. Griff.
in Spring Hill, FL |
Dr Nancy Griff is the most compassionate Drs I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. I would not even consider a different Dr Thank you for offering your services to the community
West Palm Beach, FL |
Was on meds for 3 weeks after being hospitalized. I was starting to feel better and she wanted to stop meds after only 3 weeks - just like that! These things take time! Really didn't listen to me.
in Clewiston, FL |
I have been seeing Dr. Griff for a number of years. She is excellent! I do not appreciate that person saying she was a pill mill. It is completely untrue! She does listen and answer questions. She is a Psychiatrist not a Mental Health Counselor. If a person needs counseling or talk therapy then that person needs to see a Mental Health Counselor or a Psychologist. Do not say negative things about Dr. Griff for doing the job that she went to college for.
West Palm Beach, FL |
You can tell the office is aged. The receptionist/assistant Nicole is fabulous!!! There was a long wait, but less than the wait at a typical doctor's office. I could tell she was listening to me talk about my problems/reasons why seeing her. But I could also tell that she had pre-decided what medicine to prescribe before evening hearing what I had to say.
in Delray Beach, FL |
I'm going to be straight up w/this review. My Insur. does NOT cover my appts w/her. She is easy to get an appt. with, writes my meds for TWO months at a time and is very open and easy to talk to. I read the last post, saying its a pill mill!??? That makes absolutely NO SENSE. She is a Psychiatrist, her job is to write prescriptions. If you want someone to talk to, go see a Psychologist, or get in group counseling. In my opinion she's great. Nicole her assistant is FREAKIN AWESOME!!!
in Loxahatchee, FL |
pill mill, dirty, smelly
Have you seen Dr. Nancy Griff, MD?
Are you Dr. Griff?