Dr. Nancy Elizabeth Rolnik, MD

Regenerative Medicine ·  Female · Age 47

30 Reviews

Dr. Nancy Elizabeth Rolnik, MD is a regenerative medicine specialist in Walnut Creek, CA and has been practicing for 16 years. She specializes in regenerative medicine, sports medicine, and more.

Remedy Sports and Regenerative Medicine

• Sat: closed

Dr. Rolnik's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Rolnik

Dr. Rolnik?
Dr. Rolnik's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Nancy Elizabeth Rolnik, MD
I had hurt my right ring finger. I delayed and finally went to a hand specialist. By this time it was triggering frequently. He administered a numbing injection and then cortisone. Both were quite painful but after a week or two all pain was gone for about 6-8 weeks, but then it came back. So I went again. Only this time, he did the needle sneak attack and it was excruciating. And the 2nd time I got only modest relief. One more and it would be surgery. So, I decided it was time to try a different doc. Dr. Rolnik had good reviews and I decided to give her a try. I liked that I felt comfortable in the office and we had a nice conversation, I wasn't threatened with the prospect of surgery. In fact, it was not an option for her. She applied numbing cream and an ice pack for as long as I needed and it helped alleviate the pain of injection greatly. I've had 2 rounds and the finger is steadily improving. It might take a few more visits, but I can handle that here. Highly recommended!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nancy Elizabeth Rolnik, MD?
overall a very pleasant and informative experience !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nancy Elizabeth Rolnik, MD?
Came in worried about what another knee injury would mean for my career, left feeling not only better but confident that it won't! Great to have someone not only listen to the issues but find ways to help you complete your other goals.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nancy Elizabeth Rolnik, MD?
Professional, kind, and effective. Every time I have a problem or injury, Nancy is the first person I call. Favorite Sports Medicine Specialist out there!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nancy Elizabeth Rolnik, MD?
Dr. Rolnik has extensive knowledge in sports medicine and offers alternative options for sports tendon injuries. Its rare to find a doctor of this caliber-- she offers the most cutting edge treatments. As an aging athlete, I don't want surgery and she took the time to explain all my options. She's a great human--and a caring, compassionate and personable doctor. Great experience and results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nancy Elizabeth Rolnik, MD?
I am an athlete who has been seeing Dr. Rolnik for many years now for various injuries. She has an incredibly thoughtful approach in problem solving the injury and providing practical solutions. My husband has seen her as well and by following her advice we have successfully navigated back and shoulder injuries that were debilitating at the time we first saw her. She is a wealth of knowledge and is enthusiastic about treating the whole patient and not just pushing meds/surgical solutions. I would highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nancy Elizabeth Rolnik, MD?
I am 63, but incredibly active - I run, hike, bike, lift - and was having a number of issues with knees, back and shoulder. Dr. Rolnik has helped me assess my issues (arthritis, meniscus tear, shoulder tear, worn out cartilage, osteoporosis) Yikes - growing old sucks! At least that is what I thought until I saw Dr. Rolnik! She recommended several regenerative treatments and physical therapy and I am getting back to the old me! I want to hike and bike until I am 100, and with Dr. Rolnik at my side, there is no doubt I will be doing my favorite activities for many years to come. For those Type A personalities who don't want to give up your sports, go see Dr. Rolnik! LKC
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nancy Elizabeth Rolnik, MD?
I got great information to further understand my knee complications and possibilities of things that could help until I have to make more serious decisions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nancy Elizabeth Rolnik, MD?
I came to Dr. Rolnik prior to having back surgery for a nerve issue and after speaking with her about what I had and what I had not tried for the issue I decided to postpone surgery and try a number of other treatments to work on the problem. She listened carefully and asked a lot of questions about my work, my hobbies, my nutritional practices and stress level to understand what areas of my lifestyle might benefit from changes. After meeting with Dr. Rolnik I made a number of changes that have reduced the amount of stress in my life, am focusing on diet and exercise improvements, and am also incorporating other pain reduction and pain management practices into my life. Even if I ultimately do need surgery I am extremely pleased with the changes that I have made as they support a much more healthy and happy lifestyle. I highly recommend Dr. Rolnik as she is sports medicine doctor who takes a very holistic approach to diagnosing and resolving problems.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nancy Elizabeth Rolnik, MD?
Dr Rolnik was awesome . She spent alot of time examing all of the areas that i was exoeriencing pain and gave me options to correct the problems.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nancy Elizabeth Rolnik, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Rolnik?

Dr. Rolnik accepts

Dr. Rolnik accepts the following insurance:

WellPoint

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Rolnik treats your condition or procedure

• Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Joint Effusion
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Non-Surgical Arthritis Treatment
  • Percutaneous Procedures
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Rotator Cuff Tear
  • Shoulder Dislocation
  • Shoulder Impingement Syndrome
  • Strain of Hamstring Muscle
  • Stress Fracture
  • Trigger Finger
  • Ultrasound, Musculoskeletal

Dr. Nancy Rolnik, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Walnut Creek, CA and has been practicing for 15 years. She graduated from Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine in 1999 and specializes in sports medicine, pediatric sports med...

• Regenerative Medicine