Dr. Nancy Denicola, DO

Pediatrics ·  Female · Age 48

Dr. Denicola

The Children's Health Center

2139 State Route 35 Holmdel, NJ 07733

Dr. Nancy Denicola, DO is a pediatrics specialist in Holmdel, NJ. She specializes in pediatrics and pediatric medicine.

Dr. Denicola's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Denicola

4.3

Dr. Denicola?
Dr. Denicola's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Nancy Denicola, DO
Dr. Denicola LISTENS to me and my concerns. She has compassion and respect towards me and my children. She sits down to have a conversation rather than hurrying out after the appointment. I never feel rushed. The hours are great. The staff is VERY professional! I drive 50 minutes each way to see Dr. Denicola!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nancy Denicola, DO?
Dr. DeNicola knew exactly what was going on with my son. She was compassionate and understanding. She had several suggestions on ways to ease his discomfort. We never feel rushed when in the exam room.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nancy Denicola, DO?
Dr. Denicola’s practice is excellent. They will always fit my child in. They do not double book like many practices. Been going for 7 years and the wait hasn’t exceeded 10 minutes yet the doctors are not rushing. They give you all of the time you need and are happy to answer all of your questions.they give my child the attention and care she needs. Dr. Denicola was recommended to me by my OB 7 years ago. I am very confident in CHC and am thankfully to have my child under their trusting care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nancy Denicola, DO?
So helpful, attentive, and personable to my kids. Love this practice!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nancy Denicola, DO?
Dr. DeNicola is great. She has a nice calm bedside manner and has always given us great care for our 2 boys, never rushing us and always answering all of our questions. Her office is always so clean. Staff is friendly. The wait time is always minimal. She also has another doctor at her practice, Dr. Morano who is as equally as fabulous! They also have a service for emergencies. Have trusted them for over 6 years! Love them!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nancy Denicola, DO?
Everyone is friendly and professional. Have been taking my boys there for over 10 years.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nancy Denicola, DO?
My daughter woke up with a burning fever, I didn't know what to do so I called the doctor. Dr. DeNicola answered immediately! She helped me and told me what to do so I didn't have to panic. The next morning the dr saw me right away! So grateful that we can rely on Dr.DeNicola for everything.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nancy Denicola, DO?
I'd write more but there's no room so here's a sample. We have been with her office for 4+ years, which truly shows our ability to forgive and forget. First she charged us for copays for a year when we had none. When it came time to get a refund we found out they had scheduled us for an extra well visit that wasn't covered. You can guess what happened to our refund. They scheduled my daughter for a flu vaccine which requires 2 doses, but wouldn't order the 2nd dose because the season was over.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nancy Denicola, DO?
She has taken care of my kids for 6 years now... She is great!!!! I wish she could be my doctor!! =)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nancy Denicola, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Denicola?

Dr. Nancy DeNicola was born in Pt. Pleasant, NJ and raised in Brick, NJ. She graduated from Rutgers College receiving a BA in Biology. She received her medical degree from the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, School of Osteopathic ...

• Pediatrics