Dr. Nancy Debbink, MD
Child & Adolescent Psychiatry•Female•Age 54
Debbink Nancy L MD161 W Wisconsin Ave Ste 5180 Milwaukee, WI 53203
Dr. Nancy Debbink, MD is a Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialist in Milwaukee, WI and has over 28 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from University of Wisconsin School of Medicine medical school in 1993. She has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Debbink to book an appointment.
Healthgrades Provider Compare™
Quickly compare more Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialists in your area
At a Glance
- Explains Conditions WellPatients said this doctor explains conditions well. • See reviews
- Offers TelehealthThis provider offers telehealth appointments. Call the office to schedule an appointment.
- Low Wait TimesPatients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
Experience and Background Checks
Dr. Debbink's conditions and procedures:
- ADHD and-or ADD
- Adjustment Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
- Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
- Eating Disorders
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
- Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)
Search for your insurance provider
Dr. Debbink accepts
Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.