Dr. Nancy Collins, MD

Dr. Nancy Collins, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female

CPG Conway OB/GYN 8016 Myrtle Trace Dr Conway, SC 29526 Get Directions

Dr. Nancy Collins, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Conway, SC. She is 39 years old. Dr. Collins is affiliated with Conway Medical Center.

Dr. Collins' Experience

See how Dr. Collins' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Collins

Dr. Collins accepts 15 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Collins has admitting privileges.

Dr. Collins' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Collins to family and friends
2.8
Dr. Collins' Performance
Myrtle Beach, SC |
I brought my 82 year- old mother here with a problem. Doctor told her it was probably cancer and did a biopsy. Waited a full week for results. After leaving several messages, she finally called to tell us the worst...but acted like she couldn't wait to get me off the phone! My questions were answered in a very dismissive way, and she was of no comfort whatsoever, and offered no advice or information. I thought as a woman she would have more empathy. Would never recommend and will not go back!
in Myrtle Beach, SC |
I found Dr. Collins to be not very compassionate and friendly when dealing with me. Even when she called with my test results, which were bad, I felt like she couldn't wait to get my daughter off the phone and certainly never offered any words of encouragement of any kind. My daughter had to call multiple times to ask if they had the results and we were so stressed out and yet no signs of any compassion from her.
in Conway, SC |
Dr. Collins delivered my fourth child by c-section and I was very pleased with how will the c-section went. She did a great job and helped me with all my additional needs at the time. I would highly recommend her if you are going to have a c-section. The best recovery I have had after having a c-section. Thank you Dr. Collins!
in Myrtle beach sc |
Being a high risk patient Dr collins is very helpful and makes sure my baby is 100% healthy I go in 2 times a week and out of all of the doctors I feel she's the best to go to. I have had multipule misscarriages and tried other offices that didn't care to make me a priority and had a tendency to reschedule all of my visit the day of. At this office they always make room on the schedule to see me no matter which day.
in Myrtle Beach, SC |
After seeing Dr. Lineback at this practice for years, I saw Dr. Collins because Dr. Lineback did not have appointments available as early as Dr. Collins did. She had an aggressive energy, and seemed rushed, frustrated, and annoyed by my questions and concerns. She made me so uncomfortable that I left in tears. Although I received superb care from Dr. Lineback, I can't risk being subject to Dr. Collins for urgent visits. I will not return to this practice and have sought a new OBGYN.
in Myrtle Beach, SC |
Nice office staff, but once I noticed how she spoke to her assistant I was a little apprehensive about her services. When she came in the room, you could feel an energy around her that felt stressed and uptight. I don't know what the demands of being a dr. Is, and I'm sure it's stressful and very busy. But as a first time mom I am a little sensitive and personally she was a bit strong for me and my experience.
Have you seen Dr. Nancy Collins, MD?
Are you Dr. Collins?

Compare Dr. Collins

Dr. Collins' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Malpractice claims in South Carolina not available

Dr. Collins has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Carolina.

Why It Matters: Dr. Collins' Board Certifications

• High Risk Pregnancy
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Mastodynia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Multiple Gestation
  • Perimenopause
  • Placenta Previa
  • Preeclampsia
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause
  • Vaginal and Pelvic Prolapse
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
  • Vulvar Cancer
  • Yeast Infections

Dr. Collins does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Collins and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Amniocentesis
  • Birth Control
  • C-Section
  • Cholesterol Screening
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Dilation and Curettage
  • Hysterectomy - Open
  • Hysteroscopy
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Osteoporosis Screening
  • Pap Smear
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC