Dr. Nancy Becker, DO

Dr. Nancy Becker, DO

Allergy & Immunology  |
Dr. Nancy Becker, DO is an allergy & immunology specialist in Enumclaw, WA and has been practicing for 19 years. She graduated from Western Univ Of Health Sciences/College Of Osteopathic Medicine Of The Pacific, Western University Of Health Sciences in 1986 and specializes in allergy & immunology, facial plastic & reconstructive surgery, and more.

1427 Jefferson Ave Ste 101

Enumclaw, WA 98022

• AvMed
  • First Choice Health
  • Health Net

Learn about Dr. Becker

See how frequently Dr. Becker performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Deviated Septum
Allergic Reaction
Allergic Rhinitis

Dr. Becker's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Becker "I pride myself in my great nursing staff and I like to think of my practice as "our family treating your family"."

• Allergy & Immunology
  • Ear, Nose, and Throat
  • Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Plastic Surgery & Facial Surgery
    Accredited by: American Osteopathic Board*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Stanford University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1981
  • Western Univ Of Health Sciences/College Of Osteopathic Medicine Of The Pacific, Western University Of Health Sciences
    Medical School | Graduated 1986
  • Phoenix General Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1987
  • Mount Clemens General Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1991
  • American Osteopathic Board Of Ophthalmology and Otorhinolaryngology
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1999
  • American Osteopathic Board Of Ophthalmology and Otorhinolaryngology, Certificate 0516, Otorhinolaryngology and Facial Plastic Surgery
    Other Education | Completed 1994

Dr. Becker has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Becker does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Becker and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Becker's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Becker to family and friends
3.8
based on 29 total reviews (7 with comments)

Dr. Becker's Performance

Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

in Bonney Lake
I had a very negative experience with Dr Becker. For the first few visits, I was I was required to see her PA. When I finally met her for my pre-op, she was disengaged and uninterested in answering my questions. I left feeling concerned. I cancelled my surgery and scheduled a second opinion with...more
in Puyallup, WA
Terrible. She was only concerned about collecting money. I had no real logical reason to require surgery, but she insisted. She is the ONLY DOCTOR who suggested it.
in Gig Harbor, WA
SAVE YOUR SELF AND DONT SEE DR.BECKER! They put that my sons pre op was for yesterday so i called and got to talk to the doctor yesterday who was very rude saying it was scheduled for last monday, she told me to come in today to show her the paper work. Now she is saying she doesnt want to...more
in Spanaway, WA
Dr. Becker was both friendly and professional. Her work was exemplary. I felt comfortable from when I walked in the door until I left. Everyone treated me like I was special. As a professional, I look at how other professionals do their jobs. She is top notch!
in Sumner
Dr. Becker and her staff are top notch. I appreciate her expertise and she two PA's that are very caring and knowledgable, as well. I have seen some of her cosmetic work and the results are flawless. Highly recommend.

Are you Dr. Becker?