Dr. Nancy Baker, DO

Family Medicine | Female

Dr. Nancy Baker, DO

I am a mother of two and seven grandchildren. I was born in California and moved to Africa when I was five as my father was a civil engineer who was a teacher. I have an undergraduate and masters degree in business administration. I was a manager in private and public enterprises for over twenty years before I went to medical school. I completed a family medicine residency at a level one trauma center - University medical center in Las Vegas. I completed my National Service Corps scholarship in Lovelock, Nevada for three years which included Chief of Staff of Pershing County Hospital. I worked in the ER, ward, clinic and nursing home. After my contract was completed, my family and I moved to our wonderful home in White Pine County, Nevada where I work at the William B Ririe Hospital and Clinic. I am happy to say I am in my eleventh year of service to this outstanding community. I have worked in the ER, hospital ward, surgical floor and clinic. I also serve at the White Pine Care center. I enjoy my family, animals and the great outdoors. Thank you.

...See Less

Dr. Baker's Care Philosophy

I strongly believe the body, mind and spirit are together as one. I believe positive energy can heal if you are willing.

Dr. Baker's Experience

See how Dr. Baker's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Baker

Dr. Baker accepts 12 insurance carriers

Dr. Baker is now accepting new patients
William B Ririe Rural Hlth Clin6 Steptoe Cir
Ely, NV 89301
(775) 289-3612Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Baker has admitting privileges.

Dr. Baker's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Baker to family and friends
3.7
based on 6 total reviews
Dr. Baker's Performance
    GOOD
Have you seen Dr. Nancy Baker, DO?
Are you Dr. Baker?

Compare Dr. Baker

Dr. Baker says...

I am a mother of two and seven grandchildren.   I was born in California and moved to Africa when I was five as my father was a civil engineer who was a teacher.

I have an undergraduate and masters degree in business administration.  I was a manager in private and public enterprises for over twenty years before I went to medical school.  I completed a family medicine residency at a level one trauma center - University medical center in Las Vegas.   I completed my National Service Corps scholarship in Lovelock, Nevada for three years which included Chief of Staff of Pershing County Hospital.  I worked in the ER, ward, clinic and nursing home.  After my contract was completed, my family and I moved to our wonderful home in White Pine County, Nevada where I work at the William B Ririe Hospital and Clinic.  I am happy to say I am in my eleventh year of service to this outstanding community.   I have worked in the ER, hospital ward, surgical floor and clinic.   I also serve at the White Pine Care center.   I enjoy my family, animals and the great outdoors.  Thank you.

Dr. Baker's Care Philosophy

I strongly believe the body, mind and spirit are together as one.   I believe positive energy can heal if you are willing.

Dr. Baker says...

Geriatrics, female health, adolescents and children.

Dr. Baker says...

Wellness exams, commercial driver license exams, dietary    And weight counseling. Am not comfortable with pain management for chronic conditions.   I am actively phasing out narcotic management.  Thank you.

Dr. Baker's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Baker has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

Why It Matters: Dr. Baker's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

• Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depression

University Medical Center

Completed in 2003

University Of California At Berkeley

Graduated in 1982

Dr. Baker does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Baker and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Baker does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Baker and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.