Dr. Nana Mizuguchi, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 53

Dr. Mizuguchi

Mizuguchi Plastic Surgery

7501 NEW LA GRANGE RD Louisville, KY 40222

Dr. Nana Mizuguchi, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Louisville, KY and has over 25 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Tulane University School Of Medicine medical school in 1996. He is affiliated with medical facilities Baptist Health Louisville and Uofl Health Jewish Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Mizuguchi to book an appointment.

Compare Dr. Nana Mizuguchi, MD with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists near you

Dr. Mizuguchi's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Mizuguchi

Dr. Mizuguchi

I can’t say enough about Dr. Mizuguchi and everyone in his office. They are friendly and helpful and guide you through your surgery from start to finish. I couldn’t be more pleased with the results of my breast reduction and lift. He did an amazing job and my only regret is that I didn’t do the surgery 10 years ago. He is professional and genuinely a great person, taking the time to put his patient at ease. I would highly recommend a consultation with Dr. Mizuguchi if you are considering having anything done for yourself. My results are wonderful!!
Karen F – Dec 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nana Mizuguchi, MD?
Your time with him is never rushed. The staff really takes the time to know you and answer any questions.
Oct 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nana Mizuguchi, MD?
I had lipo and fat transfer 6 weeks ago performed by DR. Mizuguchi. I am beyond pleased with my results. Dr Mizuguchi is basically a magician! Not to mention he is friendly, attentive, humble, and personable. He takes the time to thoroughly explain things in a way you understand, and actually listens to and addresses any and all of your concerns. His staff is amazing as well. Very friendly and welcoming. I most definitely would recommend Dr. Mizuguchi!
Oct 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nana Mizuguchi, MD?
On August 27 Dr. Miziguchi performed a drain-less tummy tuck with muscle repair and a drain-less breast lift with augmentation. I am so shocked by how well my recovery has been and how great the incisions look so far. Dr. M has made me feel confident and wonderful from the day of my consult. The staff make you feel like family and not just another number. If you want personalized care and great results, Miziguchi Plastics is the place to go.
Brooke – Sep 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nana Mizuguchi, MD?
At age 54, I had a tummy tuck with liposuction done six months ago. I followed that up a few weeks ago with a breast lift. I could not be happier with the results from these procedures performed by Dr Mizuguchi. I get more compliments from people. The results exceeded my expectations. The nurses and staff are also very helpful and friendly. I am an extremely pleased patient and will recommend him to everyone. Patsy in Louisville, KY
May 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nana Mizuguchi, MD?
Please do not use this Doctor for facial work. I'm left with a deformity after over aggressive Lipo. He should stick to implants as I believe this is his only specialty. He is very personable but I would rather have a skilled surgeon which he is not.
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Shepherdsville, KY – Jan 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nana Mizuguchi, MD?
I went for my first consultation in June and absolutely feel in love with these people. The staff is beautiful inside and out. They go above and beyond the call of duty. Not only are the ladies beautiful, but they make you feel so comfortable and make you feel like you are the most important person in their day, and Dr. Mizuguchi is absolutely amazing! He just did my tummy tuck and liposuction to my hips, inner and outer thighs, fat transfer to my lips and I could not be anymore happier!
Tammy in Bloomfield – Dec 05, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nana Mizuguchi, MD?
He talked with me before my actual surgery & made me feel comfortable with having surgery. All the ladies were very sweet
Renee in Louisville, Kentucky – Dec 28, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nana Mizuguchi, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Mizuguchi?

Dr. Nana N. Mizuguchi is a board-certified plastic surgeon in Louisville, KY.

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery