Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Nan Monahan, MD
Dr. Nan Monahan, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Atlanta, GA. She is 49 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Monahan is affiliated with Piedmont Hospital.

35 Collier Rd NW Ste 150

Atlanta, GA 30309

(404) 355-1966

Learn about Dr. Monahan

Dr. Monahan's Experience

Dr. Monahan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Anemia
  • Heart Disease

• Dual-Energy X-Ray Absorptiometry (DEXA) Scan

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• University Of The South
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1990
  • University Of Alabama At Birmingham
    Medical School | Graduated 1994
  • Emory University
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1995
  • Emory University School Of Med
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1997

Dr. Monahan has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Monahan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Monahan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Monahan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Monahan to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Monahan's Performance
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Monahan is a great doctor. She has excellent creditials, experience and a wonderful staff. She is also always readily available if needed and provides practical and straight forward recomemndations about health needs. Sign up soon before her practice is full ! We signed up just before a medical emergency and the result would have been much different without her constant supervision of a major illness. Tim and Nancy
in Atlanta |
Dr. Monahan is not only intuitive and highly skilled, she is also very compassionate about her patients. She is who I would trust to care for me in the worst of health situations.
in Fayetteville, GA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Nan's for almost 13 years. I trust her. She's very personable. She listens to everything I say or any of my concerns I may have. She's taken care of my mother, husband and son. I can not say enough about her, her PA's and all of her staff. Come on, go see her! You will love her as much as myself!
in Marietta, GA |
Dr. Monahan has been my physician for almost 20 years. I have been very pleased and confident in her knowledge, her understanding of both my physical and emotional care needs, and her willingness to take the time necessary to assist me in understanding any diagnosis and follow-up medication or care as needed. I highly respect her as a professional and am confident in her bedside manner and approach.
in East Greenwich, RI |
Dr. Monahan is outstanding. She takes time to listen to all my concerns, and I never feel rushed. She is friendly and professional and highly knowledgeable. I felt extremely confident in her care and treatment. Her staff is equally impressive, from Judy, the office manager, to Julie Tocci, her exceptional physician assistant. Dr. Monahan takes a very personal approach to all her patients. I've been to Mass General, Brigham Women's, and more. Dr. Monahan is on par with the best.
in Atlanta, GA |
I have gone to her office since the 1990s, the past two years I see the PA Julie Tocci who is excellent. In brief, supportive and extremely nice and caring. Some of the staff has been there for many long years, Judy, Lisa, Diane and they are special people and of course Julie. The above staff of Dr. Monahan's saw me through some very scary times. I live far from there now but that will always be my Medical practice by choice.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Monahan has been my internist for 11+ years, and I can't say enough about her. I'm 56 and have had my share of doctors, but I've never had one who so patiently listened and actually cared about my issues. I think she's simply amazing.
Have you seen Dr. Nan Monahan, MD?
Are you Dr. Monahan?